Windows 10: Buy microsoft products

Discus and support Buy microsoft products in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello . I am from Iran and I cant access to original windows or other products of microsoft .so I use cracked cds . I dont have any way what would you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MozhehJafarpour, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Buy microsoft products

Hello . I am from Iran and I cant access to original windows or other products of microsoft .so I use cracked cds . I dont have any way what would you suggest ?

:)

MozhehJafarpour, Feb 28, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 28, 2019
  3. Unable to rent or buy Movies from Microsoft store

Hello Josh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Do you receive any error while buying or renting Movies?
    2. Were you able to buy or rent movies from Microsoft store with the same Microsoft account previously?
    3. Have you tried using the Microsoft store website to buy or rent movies?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Verify the region, date & time settings.

1. Press the Windows key + I to open Settings.
    2. Tap or click Time & language.
    3. Select either Date & time or Region & language and check all settings.

Method 2:

Reset the Microsoft store app.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for ‘Run’.
    2. In Run dialog box, type ‘wsreset’ and hit enter.

For more information you can refer the articles
    limits on the money in your Microsoft account
    and

How to buy or rent Movies & TV content on Windows 10

Also, for a quick status check the payments option under your Microsoft account, you can also contact our

customer support team

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Feb 28, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

Buy microsoft products

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Buy microsoft products :p

cadaveca, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

Buy microsoft products

1. Buy microsoft products - Similar Threads - Buy microsoft products

2. How to buy a Product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to buy a Product key?: I have Windows 10 home installed on my computer which it is not activated.So I need to buy a product key to activate it. I have checked Microsoft website and Microsoft store but I can find the link to buy a product key. Can anyone help me to buy a product key for Windows 10...
  3. How to buy a Product key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to buy a Product key?: I have Windows 10 home installed on my computer which it is not activated.So I need to buy a product key to activate it. I have checked Microsoft website and Microsoft store but I can find the link to buy a product key. Can anyone help me to buy a product key for Windows 10...
  4. How to buy a Product key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. should I buy an OEM product key for windows 10 or buy a retail product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    should I buy an OEM product key for windows 10 or buy a retail product key?: I want to use this key to transfer many times in the future. So a retail product key can be used for future version of windows? like windows 11, windows 12pretend next version after 11 is 12? or I cannot?...
  6. Windows Microsoft Edge crushes when buying products

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Microsoft Edge crushes when buying products: The windows MS Edge crushes when I am ready to finalized the purchase. The crush is so suddenly that I don't have the time to copy any error message or print screen then reboot. It is becoming annoying. Need help. System: HP Pavilion 590-P0057C OS: Windows 10 Home edition...
  7. Microsoft Store Buying product issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store Buying product issue: [ATTACH] Lately I've been playing some Game Pass games and mostly Sea of Thieves. Then, I wanted to buy "Ancient Coins" (an in-game coin) which were only purchasable by Microsoft Store. Everything was proceeding normally, until after I typed my PIN and when I was going to...
  8. buying a product key for Enterprise

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    buying a product key for Enterprise: I have an old computer running Wind****censed to a corporation. I am being asked to use my organization's product key to reauthorize, but I want to subscribe or buy my own license. Can I do that, or will adding a new product key be a problem with the existing Windows?...
  9. Buying Product Keys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Buying Product Keys: I am looking to find a website to buy Windows 10 keys, I also need them to be reliable, if going to the MS store and buying w10 pro for msrp is the only option I have then so be it. Thanks for any input. submitted by /u/StockVortec [link] [comments]...
  10. Buying products from the crock of **** that is the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buying products from the crock of **** that is the microsoft store: Hello I recently bought a game from amazon that is a Play Anywhere game i.e. you can play it on a windows 10 PC or an Xbox. I did everything it asked me to do, I redeemed the code on the card included in the box, however the first account I used was refused access to the game...