Windows 10: Buy more storage

Discus and support Buy more storage in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I have windows 10 and have run out of storage. I currently use a macbook but have windows 10 installed. is there a way to buy more storage? Thanks!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AnyaSmith2, Oct 12, 2021.

1. Buy more storage

Hi,I have windows 10 and have run out of storage. I currently use a macbook but have windows 10 installed. is there a way to buy more storage? Thanks!

:)

AnyaSmith2, Oct 12, 2021
  2. Komshija Win User

AM4 Build...Any Suggestions before I buy today or tomorrow?

I would suggest equally good and cheaper motherboard, equally good and cheaper cooler, other RAM, different storage and definitely smaller monitor because you'll have to be at least 2 meters from that monster to prevent eye damage.

Here is my suggestion: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/s3wtbj

Komshija, Oct 12, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 Home will not boot or restart with USB Storage Spaces pool drives attached

Hi George,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Did you make any changes in BIOS?

• Are you getting any error message?
    I suggest you to update Storage controller drivers and check if it helps.

Steps 1:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Select Device manager.

• Expand Storage controller.

• Right click on the driver and Update the drivers.

Steps 2: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue
    is with device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Oct 12, 2021
  4. cadaveca Win User

Buy more storage

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Buy more storage :p

cadaveca, Oct 12, 2021
Thema:

Buy more storage

1. Buy more storage - Similar Threads - Buy more storage

2. buying windows for more then 1 computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    buying windows for more then 1 computer: hello :-is it possible to buy windows 11 copy that is installable on 3 computers? my desktop, laptop, and my son desktopi dont find any explainations on that.plus, i can see lots of pc websites and stores that sell windows 11 lisence for 60-70% cheaper. is that legal? what's...
  3. buying windows for more then 1 computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    buying windows for more then 1 computer: hello :-is it possible to buy windows 11 copy that is installable on 3 computers? my desktop, laptop, and my son desktopi dont find any explainations on that.plus, i can see lots of pc websites and stores that sell windows 11 lisence for 60-70% cheaper. is that legal? what's...
  4. Buy more storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Buy more storage: Hi,I have windows 10 and have run out of storage. I currently use a macbook but have windows 10 installed. is there a way to buy more storage? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buy-more-storage/11c5c6d2-0a8b-49e9-8483-9fa85141bf62
  5. Buy more storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buy more storage: Hi,I have windows 10 and have run out of storage. I currently use a macbook but have windows 10 installed. is there a way to buy more storage? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buy-more-storage/11c5c6d2-0a8b-49e9-8483-9fa85141bf62
  6. more info. on buying a new laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    more info. on buying a new laptop: hi all: I am thinking of getting a 14 inch laptop. I found this one I like, which I might get in the summer. www.asus.com/us/Laptops/For-Home/ZenBook/ZenBook-14-UX425-11th-Gen-Intel I like to know, is it really true that 14 inch laptops cannot have traditional hard drive?...
  7. Can i buy storage, and how?

Can i buy storage, and how?: I have a Gaming windows 10 laptop and its brand is Lenovo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-buy-storage-and-how/3c67c245-0886-45a6-8d62-067c61503c3c
  8. Can I buy more storage for my local disk?

Can I buy more storage for my local disk?: Is it possible to buy more storage for my local disk? I have a Microsoft Laptop 3 and I already used up most of my storage. I started with 118 GBs but now I only have 18 GBs available and I need more storage for gaming. I don't know how I already used up all my GBs when I...
  9. More storage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    More storage: Are there any apps that can be removed from my HP Stream because I'm always freeing up space, and how can I get change my backup from C drive to F drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/more-storage/09823ffa-e6d1-49a0-a100-dfdc737a5f08
  10. need more storage space

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need more storage space: I have a ASUS E402S and it does not have enough storage for windows 10 to update. What can I do to get more storage? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-more-storage-space/fdd87d0f-f50a-4a6c-9a11-175805b5cc21