Windows 10: Buy Windows 10 in Myanmar

Discus and support Buy Windows 10 in Myanmar in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I saw a company (forgot its name) on Facebook selling Windows 10 with a very cheap price. It says the product is a license version. Many people believe... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HsarLwe, Dec 9, 2019.

1. HsarLwe Win User

Buy Windows 10 in Myanmar

I saw a company (forgot its name) on Facebook selling Windows 10 with a very cheap price. It says the product is a license version. Many people believe that since they can activate the product with the Keys they sell. Is it true? Is Microsoft really in collaboration with a Myanmar company and sell its products with a very very low price?

:)

HsarLwe, Dec 9, 2019

2. Myanmar (Burmese) Keyboard

Hi, I am glad to have Windows 10 Mobile support my language Myanmar (Burmese) but I still can't get Myanmar Keyboard installed on my Lumia 532. The keyboard is in the download list but installation always ended up with RETRY. Any suggestion?

Saw Min Oo, Dec 9, 2019
  3. ZenReview Win User
    Myanmar Map On Windows 10 Phone

I want to download Myanmar map for offline use but it is not listed in the Asia category. Is it available?

Note, Myanmar had over 3 million tourists last year and has rapidly expanding business plans.

ZenReview, Dec 9, 2019
  4. AungTT Win User

Myanmar Font on Lumia 1520

How can I use Myanmar font on Nokia Lumia 1520. Myanmar support is not in the list yet.

AungTT, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Buy Windows 10 in Myanmar - Similar Threads - Buy Myanmar

2. How do I get the touchpad option in my settings without buying a trackpad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get the touchpad option in my settings without buying a trackpad?: Currently remoting into my PC from my samsung tablet. I got most of my mouse functionality that I want, including right click, and scroll. However a key feature I'm missing is middle click. I'm aware that windows touchpad allows triple tapping to engage middle mouse, however...
  3. How do I get the touchpad option in my settings without buying a trackpad?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get the touchpad option in my settings without buying a trackpad?: Currently remoting into my PC from my samsung tablet. I got most of my mouse functionality that I want, including right click, and scroll. However a key feature I'm missing is middle click. I'm aware that windows touchpad allows triple tapping to engage middle mouse, however...
  4. How do I get the touchpad option in my settings without buying a trackpad?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Trying to buy MSFS: can not select province of Ontario change country/region from United...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to buy MSFS: can not select province of Ontario change country/region from United...: I'm trying to buy from https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/microsoft-flight-simulator-premium-deluxe-40th-anniversary-edition/9PJ15D3RDXMV/0010when selecting 'buy' and choosing cc payment, I'm unable to select my Canadian address. My MS account setting and my PC region...
  6. Trying to buy MSFS: can not select province of Ontario change country/region from United...

Trying to buy MSFS: can not select province of Ontario change country/region from United...: I'm trying to buy from https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/microsoft-flight-simulator-premium-deluxe-40th-anniversary-edition/9PJ15D3RDXMV/0010when selecting 'buy' and choosing cc payment, I'm unable to select my Canadian address. My MS account setting and my PC region...
  7. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.: I bought my dad office home and student but he already has an office subscription. I traveled to Oklahoma for his 92nd birthday to set up his new computer system which I purchase from Best Buy. I was not told when I ordered the computer that I could not return the Office...
  8. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.: I bought my dad office home and student but he already has an office subscription. I traveled to Oklahoma for his 92nd birthday to set up his new computer system which I purchase from Best Buy. I was not told when I ordered the computer that I could not return the Office...
  9. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...: How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to contact you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-return-my-microsoft-office-key-i/cb313bd3-d59b-4d9a-b2ac-8571dfb2d321