Windows 10: Buying 365

Discus and support Buying 365 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I just want to buy Microsoft 365, however, there is not a State for Armed Forces Europe, nor does Microsoft DE allow me to purchase anything because my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Erin Capo, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Erin Capo Win User

Buying 365

I just want to buy Microsoft 365, however, there is not a State for Armed Forces Europe, nor does Microsoft DE allow me to purchase anything because my address doesn't exist on post. I need this ASAP, as I have 3 papers due in a week. Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

Erin Capo, Apr 14, 2020

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Apr 14, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

Buying 365

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Buying 365 :p

cadaveca, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Buying 365

1. Buying 365 - Similar Threads - Buying 365

2. Hello. I would like to know if i can buy a windows 10 licence and MS 365 here in the USA...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello. I would like to know if i can buy a windows 10 licence and MS 365 here in the USA...: Hello. I would like to know if I can buy a Windows 10 license and MS 365 here in the USA and install it on a PC in Africa, for instance. ? Will it work just as well as it would in USA?...
  3. Hello. I would like to know if i can buy a windows 10 licence and MS 365 here in the USA...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hello. I would like to know if i can buy a windows 10 licence and MS 365 here in the USA...: Hello. I would like to know if I can buy a Windows 10 license and MS 365 here in the USA and install it on a PC in Africa, for instance. ? Will it work just as well as it would in USA?...
  4. Hello. I would like to know if i can buy a windows 10 licence and MS 365 here in the USA...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Do I need to buy microsoft 365 office suite if I have windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I need to buy microsoft 365 office suite if I have windows 11 pro: Do I need to purchase microsoft office 365 suite if I have windows 11 pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-need-to-buy-microsoft-365-office-suite-if-i/6cd44bdc-a22c-4baf-a8bd-c1cd06adda6f
  6. Do I need to buy microsoft 365 office suite if I have windows 11 pro

Do I need to buy microsoft 365 office suite if I have windows 11 pro: Do I need to purchase microsoft office 365 suite if I have windows 11 pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-need-to-buy-microsoft-365-office-suite-if-i/6cd44bdc-a22c-4baf-a8bd-c1cd06adda6f
  7. Can I use Windows without having to buy Microsoft 365?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use Windows without having to buy Microsoft 365?: Hello. I bought a new laptop HP and it came with Windows 11 already installed on it. But when I tried to use Word or Excel it said that unless I buy Microsoft Office 365, I can only use Word or Excels for 5 days for free. What does that mean? I don't want Microsoft 365, does...
  8. Can I use Windows without having to buy Microsoft 365?

Can I use Windows without having to buy Microsoft 365?: Hello. I bought a new laptop HP and it came with Windows 11 already installed on it. But when I tried to use Word or Excel it said that unless I buy Microsoft Office 365, I can only use Word or Excels for 5 days for free. What does that mean? I don't want Microsoft 365, does...
  9. which payment method is acceptable from Pakistan to buy office 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    which payment method is acceptable from Pakistan to buy office 365: i am trying to attach my Sadapay card which is not accepted by Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-payment-method-is-acceptable-from-pakistan/64e92917-5ee7-4e65-adcb-6254f5f61ea0
  10. which payment method is acceptable from Pakistan to buy office 365

which payment method is acceptable from Pakistan to buy office 365: i am trying to attach my Sadapay card which is not accepted by Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-payment-method-is-acceptable-from-pakistan/64e92917-5ee7-4e65-adcb-6254f5f61ea0

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft 365 buying