Windows 10: Buying a key to validate Windows WITHOUT installing

Discus and support Buying a key to validate Windows WITHOUT installing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello. Is there any way to purchase a key from the Windows Store and apply it to my existing install so I don´t have to reinstall? Reason: Bought an... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SveinnKjarval, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Buying a key to validate Windows WITHOUT installing

Hello.

Is there any way to purchase a key from the Windows Store and apply it to my existing install so I don´t have to reinstall?

Reason:
    Bought an assembled PC with Windows pre-installed.
    Built a new computer a few years later and moved the main HDD over to the new computer.
    Been avoiding doing a full reinstall because it takes me forever to set all my programs and settings back the way I like them.
    Can't see any options in the store to buy an activation key that I can apply.

:)

SveinnKjarval, Dec 21, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 21, 2018
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Dec 21, 2018
  4. FX-GMC Win User

Buying a key to validate Windows WITHOUT installing

Windows 8 Clubhouse

I don't think that tool asks for a key if you are running the version of Windows you are trying to download the ISO for.

FX-GMC, Dec 21, 2018
Thema:

Buying a key to validate Windows WITHOUT installing

1. Buying a key to validate Windows WITHOUT installing - Similar Threads - Buying key validate

2. What are the conditions of using windows without buying a product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are the conditions of using windows without buying a product key?: Hello to microsoft community. I have an important question.If I download the windows and in installing process, I click "I don't have a product key", then can I use my pc for my personal daily works? I accept being unable to change wallpaper and the watermark. But can I boot...
  3. What are the conditions of using windows without buying a product key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What are the conditions of using windows without buying a product key?: Hello to microsoft community. I have an important question.If I download the windows and in installing process, I click "I don't have a product key", then can I use my pc for my personal daily works? I accept being unable to change wallpaper and the watermark. But can I boot...
  4. Install windows without key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install windows without key: Hello everyone, i was using my PC with a digital license after i upgrade it to windows 11 but it was incompatible, the hard drive don't work and i faced too much problem in the pc, and i used to buy another SSD and i want to install windows 10 ,do i need a key to activate it...
  5. Install windows without key

Install windows without key: Hello everyone, i was using my PC with a digital license after i upgrade it to windows 11 but it was incompatible, the hard drive don't work and i faced too much problem in the pc, and i used to buy another SSD and i want to install windows 10 ,do i need a key to activate it...
  6. Windows Key not valid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Key not valid: I have an old hp 15 laptop. While it was still under warranty, the hard drive crashed. HP sent my a replacement drive and complete installation CDs, which I have converted to a flash drive. With product key baked into BIOS I never have to enter it, it just activates.December...
  7. Windows Key not valid

Windows Key not valid: I have an old hp 15 laptop. While it was still under warranty, the hard drive crashed. HP sent my a replacement drive and complete installation CDs, which I have converted to a flash drive. With product key baked into BIOS I never have to enter it, it just activates.December...
  8. To Buy a Laptop Without Pre-Installed Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    To Buy a Laptop Without Pre-Installed Windows 10: I would like to know whether I could buy a Laptop without Windows 10 installed. As far as I know, laptops come with OEM pre-installed Windows and also that OEM license is tied to that particular motherboard only. So, I thought that if I buy a retail license of Windows 10, I...
  9. Buying Windows 10 Pro license key without Installation disk or USB

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Buying Windows 10 Pro license key without Installation disk or USB: How can I buy only Windows 10 Pro license key without Installation Disk or USB? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buying-windows-10-pro-license-key-without/3a453094-ba4a-4630-8a3f-0c7d2a5e8bac
  10. How to buy Windows 10 with a valid or legit license key?

in Windows 10 News
    How to buy Windows 10 with a valid or legit license key?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Are you planning to buy Windows 10? Well, there are a couple of legal ways. These ways will make sure that you don’t end up with illegal Windows Keys. Just before we start, do remember one thing. Always buy from [...] This post How to buy Windows 10 with a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. buying a windows activation key and installing