Windows 10: Buying a product key of ebay. Is it safe?

Discus and support Buying a product key of ebay. Is it safe? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; What happens if you bought a product key of ebay by accident?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by LN, Jun 9, 2021.

1. LN
    LN Win User

Buying a product key of ebay. Is it safe?

What happens if you bought a product key of ebay by accident?

:)

2. Buying key from Ebay and resell them

"is it legal to buy from eBay any Microsoft Key to activate Microsoft products and resell them...?"

No, it's not legal - and chances are any "key" offered on eBay isn't legal (legitimate) either.

PA Bear - MS MVP, Jun 9, 2021
  3. Buying key from Ebay and resell them

Hello all

my question here is it legal to buy from eBay any Microsoft Key to activate Microsoft products and resell them or totally not legal ?

just like this one Ebay Windows 10 Pro

abdelrahimjawad, Jun 9, 2021
  4. Buying a product key of ebay. Is it safe?

Pedro V Flores, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

Buying a product key of ebay. Is it safe?

1. Buying a product key of ebay. Is it safe? - Similar Threads - Buying product key

2. How to buy a Product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to buy a Product key?: I have Windows 10 home installed on my computer which it is not activated.So I need to buy a product key to activate it. I have checked Microsoft website and Microsoft store but I can find the link to buy a product key. Can anyone help me to buy a product key for Windows 10...
  3. How to buy a Product key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to buy a Product key?: I have Windows 10 home installed on my computer which it is not activated.So I need to buy a product key to activate it. I have checked Microsoft website and Microsoft store but I can find the link to buy a product key. Can anyone help me to buy a product key for Windows 10...
  4. How to buy a Product key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. got a windows product key from ebay

got a windows product key from ebay: i recently got a windows 10 pro key off eBay because I've been having problems with my activation key and Microsoft support weren't any help but then I heard about mak keys and that eBay was full of them so I did some looking around on how to check a key and found out its a...
  6. Ebay product keys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ebay product keys: Is it safe to buy these? I bought one and i keep getting a messaging saying its invalid. And ebay wont let me message seller because the product has been removed from the website. submitted by /u/ilovehockey8 [link] [comments]...
  7. buying a product key for Enterprise

buying a product key for Enterprise: I have an old computer running Wind****censed to a corporation. I am being asked to use my organization's product key to reauthorize, but I want to subscribe or buy my own license. Can I do that, or will adding a new product key be a problem with the existing Windows?...
  8. Buying Product Keys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Buying Product Keys: I am looking to find a website to buy Windows 10 keys, I also need them to be reliable, if going to the MS store and buying w10 pro for msrp is the only option I have then so be it. Thanks for any input. submitted by /u/StockVortec [link] [comments]...
  9. About License Key Resale and eBay Retail Products

About License Key Resale and eBay Retail Products: Hello, this is Lee Seung-young. Microsoft Windows genuine reseller inquiries. It's about genuine sales certified by Microsoft. https://www.ebay.com/itm/123371738512?ul_noapp=true...
  10. About License Key Resale and eBay Retail Products

About License Key Resale and eBay Retail Products: Hello, this is Lee Seung-young. Microsoft Windows genuine reseller inquiries. https://www.ebay.com/itm/123371738512?ul_noapp=true I would like to ask questions about MS Licensing. "Does purchasing and reselling a genuine license key (RETAIL product) violate Microsoft...