Windows 10: Buying a tablet with windows 10

Discus and support Buying a tablet with windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have an old heavy laptop but I don't want to lug it around so I want to buy a Windows 10 tablet under $250 because I hardly go anywhere so I just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lostsoul65, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Buying a tablet with windows 10

I have an old heavy laptop but I don't want to lug it around so I want to buy a Windows 10 tablet under $250 because I hardly go anywhere so I just need something with a USB 3 to plug in my Passport Hard Drive where all my data is at. Can anyone recommend something because I really don't know anything about tablets.

:)

lostsoul65, Oct 14, 2018
  2. dperecky Win User

Buy tablet now, or wait for the release of 10?

I have a Huge, snorting, chugging laptop... buf am more enamored by lightweight, more portable tablets these days.

Looking to buy a 10"-12" 'kind of on the light side' Windows tablet. Just don't know when.

Any suggestions?

dperecky, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Best windows 8 tablet?

I've apple ipod touch 4g, google nexus 4, hp envy 17 3d, so using all 3 OS - iOS, android, windows 7.

I dont have any tablet yet..thinking to buy windows 8 tablet..

i like hp envy x2 much..tablet cum notebook..

but microsoft surface and many other good tablets in market and i dont have idea..

suggest me best windows 8/?RT tablets..

thx..

freebird_9924, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Buying a tablet with windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

Buying a tablet with windows 10

1. Buying a tablet with windows 10 - Similar Threads - Buying tablet

2. How do I get the touchpad option in my settings without buying a trackpad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get the touchpad option in my settings without buying a trackpad?: Currently remoting into my PC from my samsung tablet. I got most of my mouse functionality that I want, including right click, and scroll. However a key feature I'm missing is middle click. I'm aware that windows touchpad allows triple tapping to engage middle mouse, however...
  3. How do I get the touchpad option in my settings without buying a trackpad?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get the touchpad option in my settings without buying a trackpad?: Currently remoting into my PC from my samsung tablet. I got most of my mouse functionality that I want, including right click, and scroll. However a key feature I'm missing is middle click. I'm aware that windows touchpad allows triple tapping to engage middle mouse, however...
  4. How do I get the touchpad option in my settings without buying a trackpad?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Trying to buy MSFS: can not select province of Ontario change country/region from United...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to buy MSFS: can not select province of Ontario change country/region from United...: I'm trying to buy from https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/microsoft-flight-simulator-premium-deluxe-40th-anniversary-edition/9PJ15D3RDXMV/0010when selecting 'buy' and choosing cc payment, I'm unable to select my Canadian address. My MS account setting and my PC region...
  6. Trying to buy MSFS: can not select province of Ontario change country/region from United...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to buy MSFS: can not select province of Ontario change country/region from United...: I'm trying to buy from https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/microsoft-flight-simulator-premium-deluxe-40th-anniversary-edition/9PJ15D3RDXMV/0010when selecting 'buy' and choosing cc payment, I'm unable to select my Canadian address. My MS account setting and my PC region...
  7. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.: I bought my dad office home and student but he already has an office subscription. I traveled to Oklahoma for his 92nd birthday to set up his new computer system which I purchase from Best Buy. I was not told when I ordered the computer that I could not return the Office...
  8. Buy and install Windows License for ARM based android tablet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Buy and install Windows License for ARM based android tablet: Good afternoon. I have tried the ARM based laptops with windows installed Microsoft Surfce Pro X and Samsung Tab S. I have an android tablet with similar specification and would like to run windows OS. Can you give me some instructions how to proceed?...
  9. Tablet mode wont work/Just got it fixed by best buy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tablet mode wont work/Just got it fixed by best buy: I just got my hp pavilion 2-1 laptop back from best buy yesterday because of a cracked screen, but when I tried turning into tablet mode, it wouldn't switch and I don't know if it was Best Buy that did something or not...
  10. Buy tablet now, or wait for the release of 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Buy tablet now, or wait for the release of 10?: I have a Huge, snorting, chugging laptop... buf am more enamored by lightweight, more portable tablets these days. Looking to buy a 10"-12" 'kind of on the light side' Windows tablet. Just don't know when. Any suggestions? 5206