Windows 10: Buying a used laptop with Windows 10 Enterperise??

Discus and support Buying a used laptop with Windows 10 Enterperise?? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Theres a surface laptop being sold on ebay but it has enterprise installed. Im not sure what the difference is between this and home. Would I be able... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sFULGORE, Sep 20, 2021.

1. sFULGORE Win User

Buying a used laptop with Windows 10 Enterperise??

Theres a surface laptop being sold on ebay but it has enterprise installed. Im not sure what the difference is between this and home. Would I be able to reset the laptop?

:)

sFULGORE, Sep 20, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 20, 2021
  3. 64K
    64K Win User
    Worth upgrading to Windows 10 with my laptop?

Since it's a laptop I would just stick with Windows 8.1 and when it's time to buy a new laptop then Windows 10. My gaming laptop that I travel with has Windows 7 and it's fine. When I buy a new laptop in a couple of years Win 10 will be nice.

4. P4-630 Win User

Worth upgrading to Windows 10 with my laptop?

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, by then all laptops have Windows 10 or other new OS when I buy a new laptop.
    Everything runs fine now and I prefer not to re-install all my games and software.

P4-630, Sep 20, 2021
Thema:

1. Buying a used laptop with Windows 10 Enterperise?? - Similar Threads - Buying used laptop

2. Buying Windows 10 Home for fairly old laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Buying Windows 10 Home for fairly old laptop: I'm thinking of buying W10 Home for a 6-year-old laptop. The laptop is currently using Windows 8.1, 500 GB hard drive, processor 2.3 GHz, 8 GB ram. I'm looking for cost, compatibility, download and installation instructions. Any?? Happy New Year...
  3. Buying a new laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Buying a new laptop: I know Ten Forums is for software & hardware help, but I am hoping I can get some advice on buying a new laptop. Which would be the better buy between the Lenovo IdeaPad S340 & the Lenovo IdeaPad 3? I've read about both & each have their own pros & cons, but a lot of the...
  4. Advice buying a used laptop with windows 10...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Advice buying a used laptop with windows 10...: I saw a laptop in a shop in my city. It was 130$, it had windows 10. So I thought to buy it, however, when I saw the specs, I wasn;t so sure whether I should buy it. It had win.10, 6gb of ram, and a hdd of 140gb, the processor was i5, and the graphics, were decent.. Do you...
  5. Buy a laptop with Windows 10 and Windows 10 cheap?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Buy a laptop with Windows 10 and Windows 10 cheap?: So I get a laptop from Mediamarkt and wanted to ask if 1. Windows 10 is already included and 2. if not, does anyone know a reputable site or link where you can get Windows 10 Home or Pro for under 20 € ? Laptop mit Windows 10 und Windows 10 günstig kaufen?
  6. What Windows 10 version to buy for new laptop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What Windows 10 version to buy for new laptop?: Dear All, I've bought I new laptop without operating system and I'm interested to install Windows 10. Laptop is bought for a small Photo Studio business. Please advice what type of Windows 10 licence should i buy?...
  7. Using gift cards to buy laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Using gift cards to buy laptop: Is it possible to use xbox gift cards to buy a laptop from the UK Microsoft store? I have seen a HP laptop at a good price but can get it a little cheaper using gift cards CDKEYS only allows 5 to be bought at a time but cannot see if restrictions also exist to the amount of...
  8. Laptop buying advice

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop buying advice: I am considering these two laptops for my younger brother who is planning to launch his own youtube channel and want to edit videos. We have a budget constraint of 36000 INR. Which one would be better from the following models? One laptop has a better CPU while the other one...
  9. advice on buying a laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    advice on buying a laptop: Hello looking for a laptop, netbook etc....for my wife, for general browsing and basic office work....needs to be 32bit to run money matters..... only other criteria is it must be light as possible....not a glossy screen.....would like something reliable also not...
  10. buying a new laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    buying a new laptop: Hi Guys My son needs a new laptop as his HP with Vista has packed up, and as you know, the vast choice on offer can be bewildering. If I describe his minimum needs, maybe you can advise. cd-rom drive 1 or 2 usb ports long battery life cheapest price as he is...