Windows 10: Buying a Windows licence

Discus and support Buying a Windows licence in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm buying a Windows license and I have a choice between getting a physical license and a digital license. I'm wondering if there's any significant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LayzeeCJ, Oct 20, 2018.

1. LayzeeCJ Win User

Buying a Windows licence

I'm buying a Windows license and I have a choice between getting a physical license and a digital license.

I'm wondering if there's any significant difference between the 2?

Could I upgrade my PC at a later date with both of them?

How many devices does one license support?

:)

LayzeeCJ, Oct 20, 2018

2. HOW TO BUY WINDOWS LICENCE.

how to buy a windows licence for windows 10

MASTER ALOK, Oct 20, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 20, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Buying a Windows licence

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

Buying a Windows licence

1. Buying a Windows licence - Similar Threads - Buying licence

2. How can I buy Windows 11 licences for people in my organisation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I buy Windows 11 licences for people in my organisation?: Hello everyone,Hope you are doing well.I am trying to buy a licence key for Windows that can be used by all users in my organisation and I don't know how to achieve this.Is there a way to purchase digital licence for all my users in Microsoft 365, maybe through the admin...
  3. How can I buy Windows 11 licences for people in my organisation?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I buy Windows 11 licences for people in my organisation?: Hello everyone,Hope you are doing well.I am trying to buy a licence key for Windows that can be used by all users in my organisation and I don't know how to achieve this.Is there a way to purchase digital licence for all my users in Microsoft 365, maybe through the admin...
  4. Hello. I would like to know if i can buy a windows 10 licence and MS 365 here in the USA...

Hello. I would like to know if i can buy a windows 10 licence and MS 365 here in the USA...: Hello. I would like to know if I can buy a Windows 10 license and MS 365 here in the USA and install it on a PC in Africa, for instance. ? Will it work just as well as it would in USA?...
  5. Hello. I would like to know if i can buy a windows 10 licence and MS 365 here in the USA...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hello. I would like to know if i can buy a windows 10 licence and MS 365 here in the USA...: Hello. I would like to know if I can buy a Windows 10 license and MS 365 here in the USA and install it on a PC in Africa, for instance. ? Will it work just as well as it would in USA?...
  6. Hello. I would like to know if i can buy a windows 10 licence and MS 365 here in the USA...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. If I am using windows 11 Pro licence in my PC and after sometime if I buys a new PC so can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I am using windows 11 Pro licence in my PC and after sometime if I buys a new PC so can...: If I am using windows 11 Pro licence in my PC and after sometime if I buys a new PC so can I shift my licence to that new PC is it possible...?...
  8. If I am using windows 11 Pro licence in my PC and after sometime if I buys a new PC so can...

If I am using windows 11 Pro licence in my PC and after sometime if I buys a new PC so can...: If I am using windows 11 Pro licence in my PC and after sometime if I buys a new PC so can I shift my licence to that new PC is it possible...?...
  9. where do i buy a new windows 10 product key or licence

where do i buy a new windows 10 product key or licence: i have looked and all links redirect to a different page and i cannot find anything on ther microsoft store. or the official website. to me it seems immpossible to buy a product key or licence anywhere but illeagle places...
  10. where do i buy a new windows 10 product key or licence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    where do i buy a new windows 10 product key or licence: i have looked and all links redirect to a different page and i cannot find anything on ther microsoft store. or the official website. to me it seems immpossible to buy a product key or licence anywhere but illeagle places...