Windows 10: buying ac for phantasty star online 2

Discus and support buying ac for phantasty star online 2 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i want to buy ac for phantasy star online 2 pc but when i do i dont receive it ingame ive spent 50$US and only got 20$ refund so im out 30$ is there... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by btkcp, Oct 25, 2020.

1. btkcp Win User

buying ac for phantasty star online 2

i want to buy ac for phantasy star online 2 pc but when i do i dont receive it ingame ive spent 50$US and only got 20$ refund so im out 30$ is there something else i can buy wiht the 30$ like 30$ microsoft credit i really shouldnt be out 30$ cause of microsofts mistake

:)

btkcp, Oct 25, 2020

2. Phantasy Star Online 2

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to install
    Phantasy Star Online 2 on your PC and getting an error 0x800704C6.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you able to install other apps from Microsoft Store?

However, we can try a few steps and check.

Step 1:
    Reset the Windows Store Cache

Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2:
    Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Select the Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3:
    Reset Microsoft Store

Refer the steps in this article: Reset Microsoft Store via Settings.

Step 4: New user account

If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Let us know the results. We will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 25, 2020
  3. farby Win User
    difference bitween AC 8C and AC 3E

As per this there should not be any problem.. as both the phones are under the compatibility list for AC-3 Charger..

http://europe.nokia.com/find-produc...wer/chargers/nokia-charger-ac-3/compatibility

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--If you find this helpful, pl. hit the White Star in Green Box...

farby, Oct 25, 2020
  4. buying ac for phantasty star online 2

Phantasy Star Online 2

i have done all the steps that i found to fix the problem on Microsoft but i am still getting the same error trying to install phantasy star online 2 any help would be appreciated.

***Original Title: Code: 0x800704C6 help***

icyunderworld, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

buying ac for phantasty star online 2

1. buying ac for phantasty star online 2 - Similar Threads - buying phantasty star

2. Can't even download Phantasy Star online 2.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't even download Phantasy Star online 2.: I 'vae been able to add the game from to store to My Library but I can't download it I get that stupid. "Try again later Something happened at our end." Error with not a single code or clues on what could be the mistake what so ever. It happens once I selected on which Hard...
  3. Phantasy Star Online 2 Windows Store

Phantasy Star Online 2 Windows Store: I was able to download and play Phantasy Star Online yesterday and played again this morning. I restarted the computer and the link on the desktop no longer works. The file-path on the shortcut is grayed out, so I can not seem to find the installation file location....
  4. Unable to play Phantasy Star Online 2

Unable to play Phantasy Star Online 2: Unable to play Phantasy Star Online 2 the gaming service does not appear to be running. When I try to launch, it does nothing. When I click on get more info > I'm signed in. Been troubleshooting for days now and about to give up on any games from the MS store. Even have a...
  5. Phantasy Star Online 2

Phantasy Star Online 2: i have done all the steps that i found to fix the problem on Microsoft but i am still getting the same error trying to install phantasy star online 2 any help would be appreciated. ***Original Title: Code: 0x800704C6 help***...
  6. Phantasy star online 2 wont run and cant uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phantasy star online 2 wont run and cant uninstall: Downloaded pso2. Installed and attempted to play from the launcher. launcher disappears and game does not launch. Did this about 3 or 4 times restarted twice and ran it as admin Now the game launcher doesn't even come up. I attempted to repair/reset from the start menu those...
  7. Can't download Phantasy Star Online 2

Can't download Phantasy Star Online 2: Hi! Im trying to download Phantasy Star Online 2 but im getting the 0x8007065E error on my screen after clicking on the download button. Apparently it's related to a corrupted Windows Update file, i did my best to resolve said problem but this error keeps coming back, can...
  8. Phantasy Star Online 2 Download issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phantasy Star Online 2 Download issue: Hi all, I've been waiting for a game to release on Windows store for a while now PSO2. I had to change my location settings in Windows to find it in the store and when I want to download it I get an error message saying in need to enable Windows Update to proceed with the...
  9. Phantasy Star Online 2 Does Not Work On This Device

Phantasy Star Online 2 Does Not Work On This Device: I'm having issues downloading this specific game onto my computer. I have the necessary disk space to hold it but it doesn't seem to tell me why exactly it doesn't work. CPU: Intel I7-9750H Ram: 16GB 64 Bit operating system...
  10. Star Stable Online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Star Stable Online: Hi I play star stable online and lately it wont work because it lets me log in but wont let me get into the game cuz it will show to screen with the picture of the game but then it disappears sorry if I spell anything wrong....