Windows 10: Buying again

Discus and support Buying again in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Almost a year ago, I bought Minecraft on a mobile device, now I want to download it onto a laptop, it says I need to buy it again... How do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VirtualLegend21, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Buying again

Almost a year ago, I bought Minecraft on a mobile device, now I want to download it onto a laptop, it says I need to buy it again... How do I fix this? Do I need to buy it again? also is login live and a Minecraft account the same?

:)

VirtualLegend21, Jun 27, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Buying again :p

cadaveca, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Jeryd Win User
    Halo Spartan Assault cross buy

I bought it for my surface. I just got a WP. I went to buy it again - it was listed as 4.99 - and and store told me it was free. I suggest you just try and report back.

Jeryd, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Buying again

what video card would you go with

Nice *Wink Buying again ;). I look at it like this. You have 90 days to do the Step-up. If you buy it today..

• That's May 12thish that you have be the ability to do the step up...
    • But, in that 90 days, you may have the chance to get the 4870x2 down to a price worth getting.
    • Or, Just buy one of the new cards...
    3 possibilities in one little buy.

Cold Storm, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Buying again

1. Buying again - Similar Threads - Buying again

2. I clossed out out minecraft java edition and now it is saying i have to buy it again. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I clossed out out minecraft java edition and now it is saying i have to buy it again. I...: I closed out out Minecraft java edition and now it is saying i have to buy it again. I still have the receipt proving i made a purchase. What do I do....
  3. I clossed out out minecraft java edition and now it is saying i have to buy it again. I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I clossed out out minecraft java edition and now it is saying i have to buy it again. I...: I closed out out Minecraft java edition and now it is saying i have to buy it again. I still have the receipt proving i made a purchase. What do I do....
  4. Why does it say i have to buy minecraft again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does it say i have to buy minecraft again?: i first played minecraft in 2013 on my laptop with this account, sense then i switched to console bedrock but i bought java to play with mods on my laptop again a few years ago and now it says i dont have it. When i went to download it again it said i only had bedrock and i...
  5. Why does it say i have to buy minecraft again?

Why does it say i have to buy minecraft again?: i first played minecraft in 2013 on my laptop with this account, sense then i switched to console bedrock but i bought java to play with mods on my laptop again a few years ago and now it says i dont have it. When i went to download it again it said i only had bedrock and i...
  6. Why does it say I need to buy minecraft again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does it say I need to buy minecraft again?: I have owned minecraft for a multitude of years yet it is just now saying that I need to purchase the game again. I am very frustrated and this code appears when I attempt to open the game as well.Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you...
  7. Why does it say I need to buy minecraft again?

Why does it say I need to buy minecraft again?: I have owned minecraft for a multitude of years yet it is just now saying that I need to purchase the game again. I am very frustrated and this code appears when I attempt to open the game as well.Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you...
  8. Need to buy minecraft again after I migrated my account and changed the email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to buy minecraft again after I migrated my account and changed the email: So around in 2019-2020 my mom bought me minecraft and used her email to buy it. When I got older she allowed me to change the email to my email that I use. After I changed the minecraft.net email, it told me to migrate me account to microsoft. I did so and everything was fine...
  9. Need to buy minecraft again after I migrated my account and changed the email

Need to buy minecraft again after I migrated my account and changed the email: So around in 2019-2020 my mom bought me minecraft and used her email to buy it. When I got older she allowed me to change the email to my email that I use. After I changed the minecraft.net email, it told me to migrate me account to microsoft. I did so and everything was fine...
  10. I just got a new computer, do I have to buy Minecraft again?

I just got a new computer, do I have to buy Minecraft again?: I just got a new PC and would like to play Minecraft Bedrock on it. I had previously bought Minecraft on an older computer, but when I log into the Minecraft launcher on the new computer with the same account I originally bought Minecraft from, it just says I need to buy it....