Windows 10: Buying an Upgrade Licence key from home to pro win 10 in Pakistan

Discus and support Buying an Upgrade Licence key from home to pro win 10 in Pakistan in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i am from Pakistan. I want to upgrade my Windows 10 home to Windows 10 Pro. On Payment screen it only allows buyers from US. How cam i purchase an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Umer Clinical Lab.Kot, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Buying an Upgrade Licence key from home to pro win 10 in Pakistan

i am from Pakistan. I want to upgrade my Windows 10 home to Windows 10 Pro. On Payment screen it only allows buyers from US. How cam i purchase an upgrade licence from from Pakistan

:)

Umer Clinical Lab.Kot, Apr 28, 2021
  2. ondablade Win User

Method of buying Home to Pro Upgrade that gets a Re-usable Key?

Hi all. I'm sure it's not new information, but the Microsoft store in the UK has just told me that they will sell a Win 10 Home to Pro upgrade (if I can find it on the site, it's far from obvious where it's offered - clearly not high on their priority list), but not provide a product key with it. I've just bought a new Asus notebook with Win 10 Home installed as OEM.

Meaning that getting clean install of Win 10 Pro on it requires first clean installing WIn 10 Home using the OEM key and then buying the upgrade to Pro.

Which still isn't much use since without a key for Pro I'd have to buy the upgrade yet again in say 12m if I did another clean install for maintenance purposes. I couldn't install the Pro on another PC if I bought one either.

It seems very harsh of Microsoft to force an existing Win 10 Home customer to buy either a highly compromised upgrade which makes no sense at all, or failing that the full Pro licence at double the price (around £200) to get the Pro key. Especially given all the free upgrades sloshing about in 2015.

Does anybody know of a way around this?

Thanks

ondablade, Apr 28, 2021
  3. Win 10 Home to Pro upgrade

How do I upgrade from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro with a digital Licence. The in structions say

• If you have a digital license for Windows 10 Pro, and Windows 10 Home is currently activated on your device, select
      Go to Microsoft Store and you'll be prompted to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free.

Fine, but how do I get a digital Licence for Win 10 PRo??

Going to Microsoft Store via the upgrade with digital licence link, provides no opton for upgrading.

Any solution??

JohnStorey11, Apr 28, 2021
  4. Buying an Upgrade Licence key from home to pro win 10 in Pakistan

upgrading from Win 10 home to Win 10 Pro

I am having difficulty upgrade my laptop from Win 10 home to Win 10 pro because the Win 10 home licence is a digital licence and my new Win 10 pro licence is a new Product Key licence. I have no idea that they were different. The Win 10 Pro licence is
    a valid genuine key but i can not install it. What can i do?

JamesPorter1, Apr 28, 2021
Thema:

Buying an Upgrade Licence key from home to pro win 10 in Pakistan

1. Buying an Upgrade Licence key from home to pro win 10 in Pakistan - Similar Threads - Buying Upgrade Licence

2. Dowgrade acer from w 10 Pro to home and upgrade Asus from home to pro, swop licence keys?...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Dowgrade acer from w 10 Pro to home and upgrade Asus from home to pro, swop licence keys?...: Dowgrade acer from w 10 Pro to home and upgrade Asus from home to pro, swop licence keys? without reinstalling all programmes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dowgrade-acer-from-w-10-pro-to-home-and-upgrade/42e43f3b-488e-4dac-9a14-acdcf33e1115
  3. Upgrade from Win 10 Home to PRO

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade from Win 10 Home to PRO: I have purchased an upgrade from Win 10 Home to PRO from Microsoft. When I click on install on the upgraed site I get a message " something happend and we couldn't start the upgrade" No error code or any other info. I turned off anti-virous and fire wall. I don't have key...
  4. Buying Upgrade Licences - Windows 10 home to Pro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Buying Upgrade Licences - Windows 10 home to Pro: Hey all... I've 15 new Laptops with Windows 10 Home. I want to upgrade them to Windows 10 Pro (small office environment.. I need Bitlocker). I can do it (buy) via the Activation upgrade option, but it wants to link to a Microsoft account. How can I get official genuine...
  5. Upgrading from win 10 home to pro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgrading from win 10 home to pro: So, I used the windows installation media to copy a licensed win 10 home to my newly built pc. Now, I'm considering upgrading to Pro but have a few questions. Since my current windows is a Home install but isn't activated, can I simply upgrade using a Win 10 Pro key and...
  6. upgrade from Win 10 home to Pro

upgrade from Win 10 home to Pro: I needed a product key to activate win 10 so I purchased Home. product key would not activate. Then I noticed I needed the Pro product key. How can I upgrade to the Pro purchase key? I just purchased the Win 10 home from Microsoft store a few hours ago and it was completely...
  7. Win10 pro key from win 7 upgrade licence

Win10 pro key from win 7 upgrade licence: Hi Guys I just replace mobo and cpu. I need to reactivate I purchased win10 pro upgrade from win7 back in 2017, I still have the Order and is its in my purchase history but I can not find the key anywhere to reactivate. Logged in with my account but still wont...
  8. upgrade from win 10 home to pro

upgrade from win 10 home to pro: Hi. I deactivated old laptop with Win 10 Pro and used that activation key for my new laptop with Win 10 Home installed. Activation key is fine (no errors reported) but, new PC still shows as Win 10 Home installed. any ideas why? Thank you...
  9. Upgrading new Win 10 system to PRO, moving Win 10 HOME licence

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrading new Win 10 system to PRO, moving Win 10 HOME licence: My wife is about to get a Lenovo laptop with Win 10 home. All other systems in our home network run Pro, so I'm thinking I should use an extra Win 7 Pro key to upgrade that laptop. Will that approach still work? Also, I seem to recall reading somewhere that I should also...
  10. Upgrading from Win 10 Home -> Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading from Win 10 Home -> Pro: I purchased a machine with Windows 10 Home pre-installed. I purchased a Win 10 Pro OEM licence from Directdeals.com as I had done successfully before, now when I try and enter the new product key I get an error message: "The product key you entered didn't work. …...