Windows 10: Buying Fortnite currency V-bucks on microsoft store PC, will it transfer to my xbox account...

Discus and support Buying Fortnite currency V-bucks on microsoft store PC, will it transfer to my xbox account... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Ok so it might sound weird but basically i went to microsoft store on my pc and i can rebuy V-bucks from there, but if i do where will the V-bucks go?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by daddghgfh, Apr 26, 2021.

1. daddghgfh Win User

Buying Fortnite currency V-bucks on microsoft store PC, will it transfer to my xbox account...

Ok so it might sound weird but basically i went to microsoft store on my pc and i can rebuy V-bucks from there, but if i do where will the V-bucks go? to my xbox account or my PC account because i play PC.

:)

daddghgfh, Apr 26, 2021

2. V-Bucks Fortnite

Too add onto this post, I direct you to the epic games forums here where a community manager answered a question that may help you:

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/forums/battl...

He said "the Windows Store can only purchase V-Bucks on Xbox. However, if your account is linked, you should be able to sync what you purchased with your V-Bucks with PC (though some people are having platform account specific issues with Xbox)."

I hope this helps.

Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Zackary Vanosdol, Apr 26, 2021
  3. Microsoft Store - Fortnite V-Bucks Purchase

My dad has given me credits on my Microsoft account and I'm able to purchase games etc. with credits; however when I attempt to purchase ANY of the Fortnite V-Bucks the store fails to complete the purchase ?

My dad has contacted Microsoft and they said this was an account spending limit?? but I'm able to purchase other things in store so I don't understand why this would be the case; and why only Fortnite V-Buck is affected?

Please help/investigate

ethanhorner1, Apr 26, 2021
  4. Buying Fortnite currency V-bucks on microsoft store PC, will it transfer to my xbox account...

Microsoft Store - Fortnite V-Bucks Purchase

I’ve tried everything suggested; to purchase via you’re the stores web site, without success.

my dad has since signed in to the Windows 10 store application using my account
    and WITHOUT

any changes and successfully purchased the Fortnite V-Bucks, using the account credits.

please investigate further.

Regards

Ethan Alan Horner

ethanhorner1, Apr 26, 2021
Thema:

Buying Fortnite currency V-bucks on microsoft store PC, will it transfer to my xbox account...

1. Buying Fortnite currency V-bucks on microsoft store PC, will it transfer to my xbox account... - Similar Threads - Buying Fortnite currency

2. Can Xbox gift cards get Fortnite V-Bucks for PC? Redeemed Xbox card but can't find Epic...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Xbox gift cards get Fortnite V-Bucks for PC? Redeemed Xbox card but can't find Epic...: Can Xbox gift cards get Fortnite V-Bucks for PC? Redeemed Xbox card but can't find Epic Games redemption. Need help, please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-xbox-gift-cards-get-fortnite-v-bucks-for-pc/2b8a2fc5-91f7-4dd3-8d8b-4f2852627773
  3. V-bucks not apearing in microsoft store in search

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    V-bucks not apearing in microsoft store in search: I am a windows 10 user and when i got my microsoft store and search vbucks a blank screen appears but ob the other hand when we search it in any browser then v bucks are available for selling..... Please explain as soon as possible...
  4. Fortnite v bucks

Fortnite v bucks: I bought the Hazard Platoon Pack on the microsoft store, the website version on pc and I didn't get the items, I don't own xbox, Will I get the items or no? And if yes how long will it takes? I already waited 2 hours...
  5. I bought V-Bucks on the Microsoft Store on PC with my Xbox account linked, and they aren't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought V-Bucks on the Microsoft Store on PC with my Xbox account linked, and they aren't...: I bought V-Bucks on the Microsoft store on my Laptop. I have my account linked to my Xbox, but I play on PC. The V-Bucks that I bought are not on my Fortnite Account. Please Help!!!!...
  6. Fortnite V-Bucks

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Fortnite V-Bucks: Hi, I just bought Fortnite V-Bucks on the microsoft account. How do I use them on my fortnite account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fortnite-v-bucks/fadd694b-82ba-43ba-850f-90c7e05f11c2
  7. V-Bucks Purchases in Microsoft Store Not Transferring to Fortnite

V-Bucks Purchases in Microsoft Store Not Transferring to Fortnite: Twice in the last couple of days I have purchased V-Bucks for Fortnite on my PC. 1st time was by redeeming a gift card and second was from funds in my Microsoft account. On both occasions they have not appeared in Fortnite. Does anyone know what is going on here?? Thanks....
  8. Fortnite V-bucks

Fortnite V-bucks: Two days ago I bought 2000 v-bucks from the Microsoft store, and they haven't showed up yet. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fortnite-v-bucks/63b35f61-5089-4d1c-9293-e4e4c08aaf39
  9. V-Bucks Fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    V-Bucks Fortnite: I purchased V-Bucks Fortnite for my nephew. I thought I would receive gift cards or something to give him. How does he go about redeeming? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/v-bucks-fortnite/df831911-3a06-42ed-9c33-42309b7a712e
  10. Fortnite V-Bucks missing after purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite V-Bucks missing after purchase: I was trying to purchase V Bucks for my son's Fortnite account...the order shows 'complete' and the charges of $10.66 were taken from Visa account, however when my son logs into his fortnite account, his v-bucks account =0.00...Not sure what I did wrong and is there anyway to...