Windows 10: Buying from a MS partner

Discus and support Buying from a MS partner in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi Guys I would like to buy Windows 10 home and this MS partner Digital Maze has it on special. I'm usually pedantic to verifying licenses that I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NaazimGotTeqd, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Buying from a MS partner

Hi Guys

I would like to buy Windows 10 home and this MS partner Digital Maze has it on special. I'm usually pedantic to verifying licenses that I buy. They have a MS partner ID 5046744. If I do buy from them and I have any licensing problems in future, do I have any recourse for action?

Thanks

Naazim

:)

NaazimGotTeqd, Jul 10, 2019
  2. DWO'sXbox Win User

To partner with US Cellular?

If US Cellular uses GSM (I think that's the ATT tech, someone correct me if I'm wrong), try and buy one unlocked for full price. It will probably take MS awhile to expand who they partner with.

DWO'sXbox, Jul 10, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Buying from a MS partner :p

cadaveca, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Steve C Win User

Buying from a MS partner

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Buying from a MS partner

1. Buying from a MS partner - Similar Threads - Buying partner

2. Windows 10 no longer activated after buying new motherboard

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 no longer activated after buying new motherboard: Hi, I recently had some weird fps drops precisely every one minute in every game on my pc and so I began testing my pc components. I swapped my gpu, tested my ssd (containing windows) on my brothers laptop, installed windows on another ssd and swapped it with mine, swapped...
  3. Buying minecoins on Minecraft Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Buying minecoins on Minecraft Windows 10: Ok so ive been having some trouble buying things in Minecraft I buy something using straight money and it says check your internet connection (My internet is fine) Then i buy minecoins and it says i have them. So i buy what i wanted and it says check your internet So i try...
  4. Problem with buying visual studio 2019 pro stand alone license

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem with buying visual studio 2019 pro stand alone license: I'm trying to buy visual studio 2019 pro, and encounter this problem Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. rTTpBfNjeEaS/3cA.20 2019/08/18 - 09:08:21 UTC I tried my paypal account, credit card....
  5. Upgraded, not activated, which product should I buy?

Upgraded, not activated, which product should I buy?: Hi People and thanks for taking the time to read and help, My problem is ... I currently live in China and I bought a Dell G7, obviously the OS was in Chinese. I couldn't change the language to English as i needed to update to pro. I didn't check to see if the product...
  6. I just purchase a computer from Best Buy and have trouble opening a class I was taking on...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I just purchase a computer from Best Buy and have trouble opening a class I was taking on...: Hello, I just puyrchased a new computer from Best Buy and they were supposed to transfer all the information from the old to the new computer. But now I can not access an educational course I was taking which I was doing on the old computer--is it possible that Best Buy did...
  7. If I buy a CD version of W10 do I have to log into MS to login?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If I buy a CD version of W10 do I have to log into MS to login?: I just did a fresh install of W10 Pro using the USB stick method. Now when I login I have to do so with my Microsoft account. If I do an install with a real W10 disk, or perhaps an image, will I still have to sign in with my MS account? Or will it be like after the W7 to W10...
  8. Steam for buying old computer games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam for buying old computer games: Hi all, I am new to this site and wanted to see if anyone could help me out. I was looking into buying some of the old computer games that I played as a child. I bought the CD disk Pajama Sam and googled how to get it to work on my desktop windows 10 computer. I tried doing...
  9. Microsoft Partners harrasing in the name SAM Programme . Preventing me from buying the...

Microsoft Partners harrasing in the name SAM Programme . Preventing me from buying the...: Hi Microsoft , Please help me as i am stuck in a very difficult situation & being bullied by Microsoft Software Asset Management Programme Partners . On 4th December i get a mail for Mircrosoft SAM Programme asking me to buy the following licences . Part Code Product...
  10. Microsoft Partners harrasing in the name SAM Programme . Preventing me from buying the...

Microsoft Partners harrasing in the name SAM Programme . Preventing me from buying the...: Hi Microsoft , Please help me as i am stuck in a very difficult situation & being bullied by Microsoft Software Asset Management Programme Partners . On 4th December i get a mail for Mircrosoft SAM Programme asking me to buy the following licences . Part Code Product...