Windows 10: Buying from a MS partner

Discus and support Buying from a MS partner in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi Guys I would like to buy Windows 10 home and this MS partner Digital Maze has it on special. I'm usually pedantic to verifying licenses that I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NaazimGotTeqd, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Buying from a MS partner

Hi Guys

I would like to buy Windows 10 home and this MS partner Digital Maze has it on special. I'm usually pedantic to verifying licenses that I buy. They have a MS partner ID 5046744. If I do buy from them and I have any licensing problems in future, do I have any recourse for action?

Thanks

Naazim

:)

NaazimGotTeqd, Jul 10, 2019
  2. DWO'sXbox Win User

To partner with US Cellular?

If US Cellular uses GSM (I think that's the ATT tech, someone correct me if I'm wrong), try and buy one unlocked for full price. It will probably take MS awhile to expand who they partner with.

DWO'sXbox, Jul 10, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Buying from a MS partner :p

cadaveca, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Steve C Win User

Buying from a MS partner

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Buying from a MS partner

1. Buying from a MS partner - Similar Threads - Buying partner

2. Shall I need to buy additional fonts license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Shall I need to buy additional fonts license: Our company is testing laboratory.We're using Arial font to issue inspection/testing report to our clients by Microsoft Office 365 BUSINESS under Windows OS.May I confirm if I need buy additional fonts license for this??I checked with myfonts.com, they asked to confirm with...
  3. Shall I need to buy additional fonts license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shall I need to buy additional fonts license: Our company is testing laboratory.We're using Arial font to issue inspection/testing report to our clients by Microsoft Office 365 BUSINESS under Windows OS.May I confirm if I need buy additional fonts license for this??I checked with myfonts.com, they asked to confirm with...
  4. Shall I need to buy additional fonts license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. If I want to buy a new PC but don't want to pay for the license, can I transfer the license...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I want to buy a new PC but don't want to pay for the license, can I transfer the license...: Hi,I want to ask if I can do this because I want to buy a new PC and give the old one to my sister, but I don't know much about this. Thank you in advance for your reply....
  6. If I want to buy a new PC but don't want to pay for the license, can I transfer the license...

If I want to buy a new PC but don't want to pay for the license, can I transfer the license...: Hi,I want to ask if I can do this because I want to buy a new PC and give the old one to my sister, but I don't know much about this. Thank you in advance for your reply....
  7. if you buy a new motherboard and CPU dose it update the windows7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    if you buy a new motherboard and CPU dose it update the windows7?: please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-you-buy-a-new-motherboard-and-cpu-dose-it/abb77855-14e9-467d-bda0-0860d0fb2f31
  8. if you buy a new motherboard and CPU dose it update the windows7?

if you buy a new motherboard and CPU dose it update the windows7?: please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-you-buy-a-new-motherboard-and-cpu-dose-it/abb77855-14e9-467d-bda0-0860d0fb2f31
  9. Microsoft Partners harrasing in the name SAM Programme . Preventing me from buying the...

Microsoft Partners harrasing in the name SAM Programme . Preventing me from buying the...: Hi Microsoft , Please help me as i am stuck in a very difficult situation & being bullied by Microsoft Software Asset Management Programme Partners . On 4th December i get a mail for Mircrosoft SAM Programme asking me to buy the following licences . Part Code Product...
  10. Microsoft Partners harrasing in the name SAM Programme . Preventing me from buying the...

Microsoft Partners harrasing in the name SAM Programme . Preventing me from buying the...: Hi Microsoft , Please help me as i am stuck in a very difficult situation & being bullied by Microsoft Software Asset Management Programme Partners . On 4th December i get a mail for Mircrosoft SAM Programme asking me to buy the following licences . Part Code Product...