Windows 10: Buying from the microsoft store

Discus and support Buying from the microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So today i saw that the xbox game pass for pc was only 1 dollar for some reason doesnt show euro and so i thought i would get it but the country/region... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Walpar, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Walpar Win User

Buying from the microsoft store

So today i saw that the xbox game pass for pc was only 1 dollar for some reason doesnt show euro and so i thought i would get it but the country/region thing is locked to usa and i live no where near there, i changed my region to estonia my country and it still didnt work, any ideas on how? i really need game pass right now and that 1 euro price tag would help

:)

Walpar, Aug 3, 2020

2. Unable to rent or buy Movies from Microsoft store

Hello Josh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Do you receive any error while buying or renting Movies?
    2. Were you able to buy or rent movies from Microsoft store with the same Microsoft account previously?
    3. Have you tried using the Microsoft store website to buy or rent movies?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Verify the region, date & time settings.

1. Press the Windows key + I to open Settings.
    2. Tap or click Time & language.
    3. Select either Date & time or Region & language and check all settings.

Method 2:

Reset the Microsoft store app.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for ‘Run’.
    2. In Run dialog box, type ‘wsreset’ and hit enter.

For more information you can refer the articles
    limits on the money in your Microsoft account
    and

How to buy or rent Movies & TV content on Windows 10

Also, for a quick status check the payments option under your Microsoft account, you can also contact our

customer support team

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Aug 3, 2020
  3. not able to buy app/game from Windows Store in Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will help you in resolving your issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions regarding the query:

• Are you logging in using Microsoft Account credentials?
    • Are you the administrator of the user profile?

Step 1: You will be able to buy apps and other products from Windows Store if you are logging in using
    Microsoft Account.

I suggest you to login using your Microsoft account credentials and check if you are able to buy the products from Windows Store.

If you do not have a Microsoft account, sign up and create a Microsoft account from the link below and check if you are able to download the apps from the Windows Store.

https://signup.live.com/signup?mkt=en-GB&fl=wld2&rollrs=12&lic=1&uaid=708cd91ef05f41fb97c4f32110d68fa6

Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to run the
    apps troubleshooter
    included within Windows OS manually by following the steps below and check if the issue persist.

In many cases, the Windows Store will automatically notify you if there’s a problem with an app and try to fix the problem. If you continue experiencing problems with an app, this tool can automatically identify and fix some problems with apps and the Store.

• Type troubleshooting in the search box next to
      Start
      icon and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View All from the left hand screen panel.
    • Select Windows Store apps, click on
      Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically
      option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.

Write back to us with the answers to the above questions to assist you further on this query. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Buying from the microsoft store

Issues with Microsoft Store.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you referring to a credit/debit card or a Microsoft gift card?
    2. Are you facing issue while adding a card or while making a payment through the card?
    3. What exactly happens when you try to use the card?
    4. Are you receiving any error messages?

If you’re having trouble buying something from Microsoft Store, here are some basic steps that you can try to get things working again. I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the article on
    Troubleshoot problems when paying for something from Microsoft Store.

For additional information, you may also refer the article on
    Microsoft Store help and check if that helps.

We await your response.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Buying from the microsoft store

1. Buying from the microsoft store - Similar Threads - Buying microsoft store

2. Unable to buy app from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to buy app from Microsoft Store: Hi,Since last night I'm trying to buy hevc codec from Microsoft Store, but my transaction is getting declined.My debit card is added with my Microsoft account and when I select the card it doesn't work.I removed my saved card and added the same as a new, but no luck.Today...
  3. Error when try to buy from Microsoft Store

Error when try to buy from Microsoft Store: Hello! Try to buy something from Microsoft Store and always error:"Try that againSomething happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. SVC-HydrateGet-UnreachablebcVvCZo3UUGRDfP3.61.1.312022/01/03 -...
  4. Error when try to buy from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when try to buy from Microsoft Store: Hello! Try to buy something from Microsoft Store and always error:"Try that againSomething happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. SVC-HydrateGet-UnreachablebcVvCZo3UUGRDfP3.61.1.312022/01/03 -...
  5. Error when try to buy from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How do you buy from the microsoft store?

How do you buy from the microsoft store?: I want to buy Freda+. I am logged in to my Microsoft account. There is a valid and active credit card on file for billing. I can find Freda+ in the Microsoft store. I am in its web store page. Now what. There is no buy now button....
  7. Buying Stuff from the store

Buying Stuff from the store: Everytime i try to buy a gift card, this error comes up [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buying-stuff-from-the-store/e240324d-d796-469f-b502-add00d85db79
  8. Unable to rent or buy Movies from Microsoft store

Unable to rent or buy Movies from Microsoft store: I cant use the $ on my M acount 2 rent or buy MOVIES ***Original title: help*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-rent-or-buy-movies-from-microsoft-store/112b07cf-d74f-48e9-be40-71b5c9dc3879"
  9. Buy ebook on Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Buy ebook on Microsoft store: [ATTACH] Hello, community! I'm trying to buy an ebook through the store but I keep on getting this error every time I try to click on purchase. I'm currently in Argentina, changed the store to US and I'm using Paypal with and Argentine credit card. Is possible that since...
  10. Buying products from the crock of **** that is the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buying products from the crock of **** that is the microsoft store: Hello I recently bought a game from amazon that is a Play Anywhere game i.e. you can play it on a windows 10 PC or an Xbox. I did everything it asked me to do, I redeemed the code on the card included in the box, however the first account I used was refused access to the game...