Windows 10: Buying Microsoft products is hard. How can I activate Windows 11 - I get Error...

Discus and support Buying Microsoft products is hard. How can I activate Windows 11 - I get Error... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I build my own computers; I built one with Windows 11 and it all went well. I built a second and I cannot activate it. I get this error message, Error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Viking on the French, Sep 11, 2022.

1. Buying Microsoft products is hard. How can I activate Windows 11 - I get Error...

I build my own computers; I built one with Windows 11 and it all went well. I built a second and I cannot activate it. I get this error message, Error code:0x87E10BC6, since several days. I tried re-installing Windows 11 Pro, but it did not help. I have tried everything suggested on the net. I tried purchasing W11 Pro in Windows store, but I have not found out how. They only show me their French site my residence is in France with lots of pictures and they only offer the home version. Microsoft does not want people to use Windows Pro, I guess.

:)

Viking on the French, Sep 11, 2022
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Sep 11, 2022
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Sep 11, 2022
  4. Buying Microsoft products is hard. How can I activate Windows 11 - I get Error...

Windows 10 activation failed with error: 0x803F7001

According to Microsoft:

From Get help with Windows activation errors

Seeing that you had a valid copy of Windows 8.1, presumably you still have the licence sticker containing the product key? You can simply use that to activate Windows 10.

I recently reinstalled Windows 10 (with no hardware change) and yet was faced with the same error. Luckily I was able to dig up my Windows 7 product key and that activated Windows 10 for me successfully, using the steps above.

Simon East, Sep 11, 2022
Thema:

Buying Microsoft products is hard. How can I activate Windows 11 - I get Error...

1. Buying Microsoft products is hard. How can I activate Windows 11 - I get Error... - Similar Threads - Buying Microsoft products

2. How can i get a product key to activate windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i get a product key to activate windows: How can i get a missing product key for a fairly used Dell intel celeron, windows8.1 to activate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-a-product-key-to-activate-windows/5ce2a88e-7fce-4047-9a69-872686c37384
  3. How can i get a product key to activate windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i get a product key to activate windows: How can i get a missing product key for a fairly used Dell intel celeron, windows8.1 to activate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-a-product-key-to-activate-windows/5ce2a88e-7fce-4047-9a69-872686c37384
  4. Can I buy an OEM key to activate Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I buy an OEM key to activate Windows 11?: I search on the internet and found lots of store sell Windows 11 OEM key. Is it legal to buy this type of key for persionsal usage purpose? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-buy-an-oem-key-to-activate-windows-11/68aacaf2-62b2-471a-8891-c19e9ecf9135
  5. Can I buy an OEM key to activate Windows 11?

Can I buy an OEM key to activate Windows 11?: I search on the internet and found lots of store sell Windows 11 OEM key. Is it legal to buy this type of key for persionsal usage purpose? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-buy-an-oem-key-to-activate-windows-11/68aacaf2-62b2-471a-8891-c19e9ecf9135
  6. Buying Microsoft products is hard. How can I activate Windows 11 - I get Error...

Buying Microsoft products is hard. How can I activate Windows 11 - I get Error...: I build my own computers; I built one with Windows 11 and it all went well. I built a second and I cannot activate it. I get this error message, Error code:0x87E10BC6, since several days. I tried re-installing Windows 11 Pro, but it did not help. I have tried everything...
  7. How do i buy a windows 11 product key

How do i buy a windows 11 product key: where can i buy a windows 11 product key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-buy-a-windows-11-product-key/a6d3190f-584a-4636-81ff-144f082c0e29
  8. How do i buy a windows 11 product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i buy a windows 11 product key: where can i buy a windows 11 product key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-buy-a-windows-11-product-key/a6d3190f-584a-4636-81ff-144f082c0e29
  9. How can I contact Microsoft to get my legal product code active?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I contact Microsoft to get my legal product code active?: I bought a legal OEM product code for Windows 10 home N, unused, but Windows 10 doesn't accept my code. How can I call Microsoft to haggle this issue? Do you have any solutions? A retail key doesn't work also. I have big doubts about a reinstallation to get my Windows 10...
  10. Can I buy Microsoft games on non-activated Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I buy Microsoft games on non-activated Windows?: Hey, I would like to buy a game from the windows store, but my windows is not activated. Can I play that game without any limitations(time, multiplayer, or anything else)? Thank you!...