Windows 10: Buying minecoins on Minecraft Windows 10

Discus and support Buying minecoins on Minecraft Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Ok so ive been having some trouble buying things in Minecraft I buy something using straight money and it says check your internet connection (My... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Kibblemaker1264, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Buying minecoins on Minecraft Windows 10

Ok so ive been having some trouble buying things in Minecraft I buy something using straight money and it says check your internet connection (My internet is fine) Then i buy minecoins and it says i have them. So i buy what i wanted and it says check your internet So i try restarting and going back and now i dont have my 600 minecoins and im scared to buy more does anyone know how to fix or report this?

If you need screenshots or i need to post this somewhere else thats fine

:)

Kibblemaker1264, Aug 20, 2019

2. Minecraft Minecoins

So im trying to bye minecoins in minecraft and so when im ready to buy it keeps saying that there is an error and so I try to close everything and try again but it still doesn't let me. Please help.

AlexRodriguez5, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Store buying tab disappears when I try to buy minecoins

When I tried to buy minecoins after I ran the diagnostic tool it still disappeared. Yes I got an error code but I don't remember it sorry. It's not only on minecraft it is on every game I have and no, the only updates I ever do are app updates and windows
    updates.

Caleb

CalebAndres, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Buying minecoins on Minecraft Windows 10

Minecoins not being credited to my Minecraft windows 10 edition

I have had the very same problem for a week now where i have completed an order for 1025 minecoins in minecraft windows 10 edition where i am not receiving the coins which i purchased in game , my order number is : #4257551528 . First is says i have added
    minecoins to the account , which still shows the same amount i have had before the purchase then , it will say incomplete minecoin purchase would you like to complete the purchase i hit yes says the coins have been added , still after that is says the 60 minecoins
    i had , i go through the entire process again i click on the 1020 coins option again and it says Looks like you already own this Go to my games or My Library on your home device to download it . attached are screen shots of what is going on
    Buying minecoins on Minecraft Windows 10 edce7c73-b90e-4b3b-b41e-1c31f02b23d9?upload=true.png

Buying minecoins on Minecraft Windows 10 [​IMG]

ChuckConstantine, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Buying minecoins on Minecraft Windows 10

1. Buying minecoins on Minecraft Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Buying minecoins Minecraft

2. 700 Minecoins did not appear after buying the starter pack for minecraft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    700 Minecoins did not appear after buying the starter pack for minecraft.: Basically what the title states but yeah, i bought the starter pack and i got everything except for the minecoins, ive checked on all my devices and still nothing. If there is any information needed please let me know and try to help me with this thanks :....
  3. Minecraft Starter Pack Minecoins not received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Starter Pack Minecoins not received: Hello, I recently purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection. And I received all the Texture Packs and Skins available with it but havent received the 700 Minecoins which is included in the Pack. Anywhere I should receive it or Activate it to get it in my...
  4. Windows 10 Minecraft Master Bundle - Missing Minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Minecraft Master Bundle - Missing Minecoins: Hello, I recently purchased Minecraft Master Bundle on Windows 10. After I first installed it, there were no packs or minecoins. I saw another thread with a similar issue that stated I should restart my computer and install updates. I did that and double checked twice with...
  5. Minecraft 1000 Minecoins Disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft 1000 Minecoins Disappeared: Dear Microsoft Community, I recently purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection and upgraded to Minecraft Beta to gain access to the RTX worlds which looks awesome, I loaded the game and selected Marketplace. I then clicked the add minecoin icon where I was...
  6. Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection- Minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection- Minecoins: I bought the Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection on Pc yesterday, and I can't seem to get the content for the 1000 Minecoins added to my account...
  7. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins: Bought the starter collection. Minecoins 3500 were there yesterday but when accessed today they disappeared. What could be the problem? HELP PLEASE!!!!!!! How do I get my coins back?...
  8. Microsoft Minecraft minecoins 3500

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minecraft minecoins 3500: Hi i brought my son the above card for Christmas today he scratched the code on the back but part of the code scratched off. We cannot read the code is there anything we can do? Any advice on who we can contact? Im hoping the card isn’t useless. Thanks in advance for...
  9. Minecraft Master Collection - No minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Master Collection - No minecoins: Hello, I have purchased and installed the Minecraft Master Collection for Windows 10. I have signed in but I did not get the 1,000 minecoins. When I am trying to get into the minecoins, is says that "we're unable to connect to the Marketplace. Maybe your internet...
  10. Minecoins not being credited to my Minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins not being credited to my Minecraft windows 10 edition: I have had the very same problem for a week now where i have completed an order for 1025 minecoins in minecraft windows 10 edition where i am not receiving the coins which i purchased in game , my order number is : #4257551528 . First is says i have added minecoins to the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. buy minecoins windows 10

2. buy minecoins

3. where to buy minecoins for minecraft

4. buy minecoins minecraft,
  5. Windows 10 Minecraft minecoins,
  6. minecraft windows 10 missing minecoins purchase,
  7. buy minecraft minecoins,
  8. minecraft windows 10 minecoins troubleshoot,
  9. how do i buy minecoins pas4,
  10. HOW TO BUY MINECOINS JAVA,
  11. how to buy minecoins for windows 10,