Windows 10: Buying minecoins on Minecraft Windows 10

Discus and support Buying minecoins on Minecraft Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Ok so ive been having some trouble buying things in Minecraft I buy something using straight money and it says check your internet connection (My... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Kibblemaker1264, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Buying minecoins on Minecraft Windows 10

Ok so ive been having some trouble buying things in Minecraft I buy something using straight money and it says check your internet connection (My internet is fine) Then i buy minecoins and it says i have them. So i buy what i wanted and it says check your internet So i try restarting and going back and now i dont have my 600 minecoins and im scared to buy more does anyone know how to fix or report this?

If you need screenshots or i need to post this somewhere else thats fine

:)

Kibblemaker1264, Aug 20, 2019

2. Minecraft Minecoins

So im trying to bye minecoins in minecraft and so when im ready to buy it keeps saying that there is an error and so I try to close everything and try again but it still doesn't let me. Please help.

AlexRodriguez5, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Store buying tab disappears when I try to buy minecoins

When I tried to buy minecoins after I ran the diagnostic tool it still disappeared. Yes I got an error code but I don't remember it sorry. It's not only on minecraft it is on every game I have and no, the only updates I ever do are app updates and windows
    updates.

Caleb

CalebAndres, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Buying minecoins on Minecraft Windows 10

Minecoins not being credited to my Minecraft windows 10 edition

I have had the very same problem for a week now where i have completed an order for 1025 minecoins in minecraft windows 10 edition where i am not receiving the coins which i purchased in game , my order number is : #4257551528 . First is says i have added
    minecoins to the account , which still shows the same amount i have had before the purchase then , it will say incomplete minecoin purchase would you like to complete the purchase i hit yes says the coins have been added , still after that is says the 60 minecoins
    i had , i go through the entire process again i click on the 1020 coins option again and it says Looks like you already own this Go to my games or My Library on your home device to download it . attached are screen shots of what is going on
    Buying minecoins on Minecraft Windows 10 edce7c73-b90e-4b3b-b41e-1c31f02b23d9?upload=true.png

Buying minecoins on Minecraft Windows 10 [​IMG]

ChuckConstantine, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Buying minecoins on Minecraft Windows 10

1. Buying minecoins on Minecraft Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Buying minecoins Minecraft

2. I can't buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.: Ok so, I go onto the Microsoft store and I click on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I would like to but this edition but it says 'Not Sold Separately' but when I go onto https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2064007-minecraft-for-windows-10 it says itself 'Where...
  3. Buy Minecraft

Buy Minecraft: Assalamualaikum Sir,I want to ask about Buying an Application.So i am planning to buy Minecraft soon,but in windows store payment it require Debit/Credit Card and i dont have that card because im 18-.So the question is "is it allowed to buy Minecraft on local online...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Requiring Me to Buy More...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Requiring Me to Buy More...: So i got Minecraft Windows 10 through Java from an old account. I redeemed the gift card and i own windows 10 minecraft edition. However when I got on it said I needed the full game. It wants me to buy the starter pack or the advanced pack (thats what i think its called)....
  5. Do I have to buy Minecraft again for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I have to buy Minecraft again for Windows 10: I bought Minecraft Java Edition, and I was trying to join a friends game, and they are on Windows 10 version. I now have to "rebuy" Minecraft to join his game. I don't think I need to do that. He told me that I have to make a new account or join on a different one but I...
  6. Minecoins not showing with prepaid card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins not showing with prepaid card: I redeemed a Minecoins card in my Microsoft account and the order shows it was redeemed and completed but I cannot get the actual coins to show in the Minecraft game. Please help! I restarted my computer and I've double checked to be sure I'm signed into the right...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition says I need to buy the game again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition says I need to buy the game again: I launched minecraft windows 10 edition and for some reason it says I need to buy the game and that I'm on a trial even though I've had it for a while and I bought the java edition well before they released Win10 editon, so I got the game for free. This didn't used to happen....
  8. Minecraft buy glitch

Minecraft buy glitch: I bought Minecraft windows 10 edition and when I moved to my new pc I could not download it with the same email I needed to buy it again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-buy-glitch/663807fb-c0a7-4401-92f4-eb5d5f76438d"
  9. Minecoins not being credited to my Minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins not being credited to my Minecraft windows 10 edition: I have had the very same problem for a week now where i have completed an order for 1025 minecoins in minecraft windows 10 edition where i am not receiving the coins which i purchased in game , my order number is : #4257551528 . First is says i have added minecoins to the...
  10. Minecoins not showing up in my account after buying them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins not showing up in my account after buying them.: Hey so i know a few people have been having this problem and it just happened to me. After purchasing 320 minecoins, I got the Microsoft order email confirming my purchase, but I still had no minecoins. The order number is 183371880. My acccount name is Bluetuck43 and the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to buy minecoins in minecafft windows 10

2. does minecraft minecoins pack work on minecraft windows 10 on a laptop