Windows 10: buying music

Discus and support buying music in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi. Newly moved to windows 10 from Apple. how do I search and purchase music to put into my music file? iTunes has a very simple way ie: find /... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MichaelFleming2, Dec 8, 2018.

1. buying music

Hi. Newly moved to windows 10 from Apple. how do I search and purchase music to put into my music file? iTunes has a very simple way ie: find / buy / store

Thanks

:)

MichaelFleming2, Dec 8, 2018

2. how to disable MUSIC search

Hi WebbyLigth0. I launched processexplorer from Sysinternals and it listed MUSIC taking about 18-20 percents CPU. I tried paulsalter's suggestion and I shall see whether there will be any effect. Thx for reply

Roman Krejci, Dec 8, 2018
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue buying music :p

cadaveca, Dec 8, 2018
  4. buying music

Music

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family. I would be happy to assist you.

I would suggest you to place the music files in the Music folder under My Documents in the same drive where the Operating System is installed for the Music App to start syncing.

However if the issue still persist, I would suggest you follow the below steps to restore the default Libraries in Windows and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1 : Show the Libraries

• Go to This PC ( Computer )
    • Click on View
    • Click on Navigation Pane
    • Check “show all folders”
    • Check “Show Libraries”
    • Do not uncheck anything that is already checked
    Step 2 : Restore Default Libraries

• Now,
    • Locate your libraries in the left hand pane
    • Right Click
    • Click on Restore Default Libraries

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information, feel free to write to us and we would be glad to help you.

Thank You

Sayan_Ghosh, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

buying music

1. buying music - Similar Threads - buying music

2. Complaint: Worst service and Don't buy/upgrade to Windows 10 pro for using GPU passthrough...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Complaint: Worst service and Don't buy/upgrade to Windows 10 pro for using GPU passthrough...: Every one, Before purchasing Windows 10 pro for using Linux OS with NVIDIA GPU driver passthrough function in Hyper-V Manager for personal research on machine learning, I found out this function can be used in Windows 10 Pro before and there is no description or...
  3. Why is Windows 10 more expensive when I buy it from the Philippines?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why is Windows 10 more expensive when I buy it from the Philippines?: I was trying to buy windows 10 home through the microsoft online store. The store defaulted to US at first, so I changed it to my location, Philippines. Why is Windows 10 more expensive when I buy it from the Philippines? What happens when I buy it from other locations?...
  4. Why can't kids pull from their microsoft allowance to buy Robux?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't kids pull from their microsoft allowance to buy Robux?: Why can't kids pull from their microsoft allowance to buy Robux? I would like for my daughter to pull from her Microsoft account allowance under the Microsoft Family account. I posted this elsewhere, but it was in the wrong category. I'm an older mom and this is very...
  5. Even after changing region on the microsoft website when i try to buy things

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Even after changing region on the microsoft website when i try to buy things: I have changed the region of my account to be in Australia, but when i try to buy things it still says i am in the US and I am unable to change it...
  6. Huawei Laptops- safe to buy?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Huawei Laptops- safe to buy?: Hi, guys so I've been needing a new laptop for a while and found the new Matebooks perfect for me in terms of price and capability. But the whole US ban in terms of Microsoft not being able to work with Huawei is a bit worrying because the Microsoft platform is very important...
  7. If I buy Forza for my current PC, will I be able to use it on another PC too?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I buy Forza for my current PC, will I be able to use it on another PC too?: I want to purchase Forza Horizon 4 as of now because its currently on offer, however, I'm getting a new PC after the deal runs out. If I purchase the game now, will I be able to use it on my new PC when it comes? If anything, I thought the game would stay on my Microsoft...
  8. windows 10 buy new product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 buy new product key: hi I am ravi, I have installed copy of windows 10 that has a product key almost expired. an massage has coming on pc screen for genuine your windows. so I want purchase a new product key...
  9. I already have Windows 10 on my laptop, do I need to buy I new code for my new pc?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I already have Windows 10 on my laptop, do I need to buy I new code for my new pc?: I'm think about building a new PC. I already have a laptop that has Windows 10 on it. I upgraded from a lower Windows version when it was free I was wondering If I have to buy a whole new key or not? Much Appreciated, Ben!...
  10. Is it possible to change MS/Windows region and buy apps/music/movies?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it possible to change MS/Windows region and buy apps/music/movies?: Hey, I would like to know if is it possible to change my Microsoft account region to USA and buy apps, music and movies from the store and also office 365 and so on... I also would like to know if is it will make any problem if my location is for example India and use...