Windows 10: buying music

Discus and support buying music in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi. Newly moved to windows 10 from Apple. how do I search and purchase music to put into my music file? iTunes has a very simple way ie: find /... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MichaelFleming2, Dec 8, 2018.

1. buying music

Hi. Newly moved to windows 10 from Apple. how do I search and purchase music to put into my music file? iTunes has a very simple way ie: find / buy / store

Thanks

:)

MichaelFleming2, Dec 8, 2018

2. how to disable MUSIC search

Hi WebbyLigth0. I launched processexplorer from Sysinternals and it listed MUSIC taking about 18-20 percents CPU. I tried paulsalter's suggestion and I shall see whether there will be any effect. Thx for reply

Roman Krejci, Dec 8, 2018
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue buying music :p

cadaveca, Dec 8, 2018
  4. buying music

Music

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family. I would be happy to assist you.

I would suggest you to place the music files in the Music folder under My Documents in the same drive where the Operating System is installed for the Music App to start syncing.

However if the issue still persist, I would suggest you follow the below steps to restore the default Libraries in Windows and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1 : Show the Libraries

• Go to This PC ( Computer )
    • Click on View
    • Click on Navigation Pane
    • Check “show all folders”
    • Check “Show Libraries”
    • Do not uncheck anything that is already checked
    Step 2 : Restore Default Libraries

• Now,
    • Locate your libraries in the left hand pane
    • Right Click
    • Click on Restore Default Libraries

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information, feel free to write to us and we would be glad to help you.

Thank You

Sayan_Ghosh, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

buying music

1. buying music - Similar Threads - buying music

2. I was about to buy a new computer, however, I just read that you will be running ads in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was about to buy a new computer, however, I just read that you will be running ads in the...: I was about to buy a new computer, however, I just read that you will be running ads in the start menu or explorer. Is this true?***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***...
  3. I was about to buy a new computer, however, I just read that you will be running ads in the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was about to buy a new computer, however, I just read that you will be running ads in the...: I was about to buy a new computer, however, I just read that you will be running ads in the start menu or explorer. Is this true?***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***...
  4. How do I get the touchpad option in my settings without buying a trackpad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get the touchpad option in my settings without buying a trackpad?: Currently remoting into my PC from my samsung tablet. I got most of my mouse functionality that I want, including right click, and scroll. However a key feature I'm missing is middle click. I'm aware that windows touchpad allows triple tapping to engage middle mouse, however...
  5. How do I get the touchpad option in my settings without buying a trackpad?

How do I get the touchpad option in my settings without buying a trackpad?: Currently remoting into my PC from my samsung tablet. I got most of my mouse functionality that I want, including right click, and scroll. However a key feature I'm missing is middle click. I'm aware that windows touchpad allows triple tapping to engage middle mouse, however...
  6. How do I get the touchpad option in my settings without buying a trackpad?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Trying to buy MSFS: can not select province of Ontario change country/region from United...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to buy MSFS: can not select province of Ontario change country/region from United...: I'm trying to buy from https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/microsoft-flight-simulator-premium-deluxe-40th-anniversary-edition/9PJ15D3RDXMV/0010when selecting 'buy' and choosing cc payment, I'm unable to select my Canadian address. My MS account setting and my PC region...
  8. Trying to buy MSFS: can not select province of Ontario change country/region from United...

Trying to buy MSFS: can not select province of Ontario change country/region from United...: I'm trying to buy from https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/microsoft-flight-simulator-premium-deluxe-40th-anniversary-edition/9PJ15D3RDXMV/0010when selecting 'buy' and choosing cc payment, I'm unable to select my Canadian address. My MS account setting and my PC region...
  9. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.: I bought my dad office home and student but he already has an office subscription. I traveled to Oklahoma for his 92nd birthday to set up his new computer system which I purchase from Best Buy. I was not told when I ordered the computer that I could not return the Office...
  10. Is it possible to change MS/Windows region and buy apps/music/movies?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it possible to change MS/Windows region and buy apps/music/movies?: Hey, I would like to know if is it possible to change my Microsoft account region to USA and buy apps, music and movies from the store and also office 365 and so on... I also would like to know if is it will make any problem if my location is for example India and use...