Windows 10: buying office

Discus and support buying office in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Please is there any other method of payment other than through card ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JosephStanley D., May 29, 2020.

1. buying office

Please is there any other method of payment other than through card ?

:)

JosephStanley D., May 29, 2020
  2. Kari Win User
  3. Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (Cbuying office :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 29, 2020
  4. buying office

Windows 10 version of Office has disappeared

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Which version of office have you installed on your computer?

I suggest you to go to follow the below steps to search the office apps on your computer and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”, go to “Control panel”.
    • Click on “Programs and features”.
    • Check whether you can find office app located in programs list or not.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 29, 2020
Thema:

buying office

1. buying office - Similar Threads - buying office

2. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.: I bought my dad office home and student but he already has an office subscription. I traveled to Oklahoma for his 92nd birthday to set up his new computer system which I purchase from Best Buy. I was not told when I ordered the computer that I could not return the Office...
  3. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.: I bought my dad office home and student but he already has an office subscription. I traveled to Oklahoma for his 92nd birthday to set up his new computer system which I purchase from Best Buy. I was not told when I ordered the computer that I could not return the Office...
  4. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...: How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to contact you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-return-my-microsoft-office-key-i/cb313bd3-d59b-4d9a-b2ac-8571dfb2d321
  6. How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...

How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...: How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to contact you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-return-my-microsoft-office-key-i/cb313bd3-d59b-4d9a-b2ac-8571dfb2d321
  7. I did buy from a store in Lebanon Microsoft office and I have a code, but I couldn’t”t...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did buy from a store in Lebanon Microsoft office and I have a code, but I couldn’t”t...: I did buy from a store in Lebanon Microsoft office and they gave me a pin but every time I download they said it’s not your region https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-buy-from-a-store-in-lebanon-microsoft-office/f5f9438c-2525-47ae-8ba1-e7cc356c9275
  8. I did buy from a store in Lebanon Microsoft office and I have a code, but I couldn’t”t...

I did buy from a store in Lebanon Microsoft office and I have a code, but I couldn’t”t...: I did buy from a store in Lebanon Microsoft office and they gave me a pin but every time I download they said it’s not your region https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-buy-from-a-store-in-lebanon-microsoft-office/f5f9438c-2525-47ae-8ba1-e7cc356c9275
  9. Do I need to buy microsoft 365 office suite if I have windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I need to buy microsoft 365 office suite if I have windows 11 pro: Do I need to purchase microsoft office 365 suite if I have windows 11 pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-need-to-buy-microsoft-365-office-suite-if-i/6cd44bdc-a22c-4baf-a8bd-c1cd06adda6f
  10. Do I need to buy microsoft 365 office suite if I have windows 11 pro

Do I need to buy microsoft 365 office suite if I have windows 11 pro: Do I need to purchase microsoft office 365 suite if I have windows 11 pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-i-need-to-buy-microsoft-365-office-suite-if-i/6cd44bdc-a22c-4baf-a8bd-c1cd06adda6f