Windows 10: Buying on line

Discus and support Buying on line in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Why am I often asked to sign into my Microsoft Account when making a purchase on line?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Henry Chicken, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Buying on line

Why am I often asked to sign into my Microsoft Account when making a purchase on line?

:)

Henry Chicken, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Buying on line :)

Naki, Nov 9, 2019
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Buying on line

win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Buying on line

1. Buying on line - Similar Threads - Buying line

2. How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...: How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to contact you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-return-my-microsoft-office-key-i/cb313bd3-d59b-4d9a-b2ac-8571dfb2d321
  3. How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...: How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to contact you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-return-my-microsoft-office-key-i/cb313bd3-d59b-4d9a-b2ac-8571dfb2d321
  4. I need to buy window 10pro multi user license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need to buy window 10pro multi user license: I need to buy window 10 professional license for multi users https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-buy-window-10pro-multi-user-license/6cad0286-f55d-4361-9826-866d0b64a7c1
  5. I need to buy window 10pro multi user license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to buy window 10pro multi user license: I need to buy window 10 professional license for multi users https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-buy-window-10pro-multi-user-license/6cad0286-f55d-4361-9826-866d0b64a7c1
  6. I need to buy window 10pro multi user license

7. Where can i buy a 2,4 Ghz transceiver,v2,0, for keyboard 6000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can i buy a 2,4 Ghz transceiver,v2,0, for keyboard 6000: Hi my transceiver 2,4 GHz is lost and i need a new one for my Wireless keyboard 6000 v3.0, and mouse, please send me a replacement transceiver, i cant use my computer anymore.I have important work to do all week so waiting for prompt reply.Regards* Changed to a question...
  8. Where can i buy a 2,4 Ghz transceiver,v2,0, for keyboard 6000

Where can i buy a 2,4 Ghz transceiver,v2,0, for keyboard 6000: Hi my transceiver 2,4 GHz is lost and i need a new one for my Wireless keyboard 6000 v3.0, and mouse, please send me a replacement transceiver, i cant use my computer anymore.I have important work to do all week so waiting for prompt reply.Regards* Changed to a question...
  9. Payment of Fifty six after I bought it on line from the store buying a upgrade for 99.00 ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Payment of Fifty six after I bought it on line from the store buying a upgrade for 99.00 ?: Why did you go to my PayPal account and take another 56 dollars to save me interest when I paid at the time I tried to download it? Second how do I get this Pro version to download to my setup Wayne Christianson...
  10. Upgrade to newer Office suite; buying on line a question

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Upgrade to newer Office suite; buying on line a question: Thinking about it, I did a google and saw that the 2013 was available from several sources at varying prices. Nearly all the stores bore unfamiliar names. How can I be sure that all the offerings are genuine before paying up? I can't see how! 70281