Windows 10: Buying on line

Discus and support Buying on line in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Why am I often asked to sign into my Microsoft Account when making a purchase on line?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Henry Chicken, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Buying on line

Why am I often asked to sign into my Microsoft Account when making a purchase on line?

:)

Henry Chicken, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Buying on line :)

Naki, Nov 9, 2019
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Buying on line

win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Buying on line

1. Buying on line - Similar Threads - Buying line

2. What Windows 10 version to buy for new laptop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What Windows 10 version to buy for new laptop?: Dear All, I've bought I new laptop without operating system and I'm interested to install Windows 10. Laptop is bought for a small Photo Studio business. Please advice what type of Windows 10 licence should i buy?...
  3. That Windows 7 Wallpaper Bug Microsoft introduced? Buy ESU to get it fixed

in Windows 10 News
    That Windows 7 Wallpaper Bug Microsoft introduced? Buy ESU to get it fixed: Microsoft released a final cumulative update for the company's Windows 7 operating system on the January 2020 Patch Day before support ended officially. KB4534310 fixes several security issues on machines running Windows 7 including one that is rated critical. Reports came...
  4. which Xbox one controller to buy?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    which Xbox one controller to buy?: At my local store there are 2 controller, one that brings a cable for windows and other that brings an wireless adapter. they are the same price. I want to know: 1- What is the diference between those; 2- If is possible to play wired, like without changing batteries....
  5. Where to buy an Windows 10 License for Small Business

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where to buy an Windows 10 License for Small Business: Hello, somebody, can help me where to buy a original license windows 10, i am from indonesia, at last i have same question to Microsoft site asking for the seller, and i receive the phone number, but i was forget with asking for the phone area, so i can't call directly. so...
  6. Where to buy legit Windows 10

Where to buy legit Windows 10: Hi all, thanks in advance for your help. I need to upgrade to Windows 10. There are these surveys that you can take to help you know if you should upgrade or buy a new computer. No matter how I answer, the results say buy a new computer. I'm not going to do that. So where...
  7. buying a product key for Enterprise

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    buying a product key for Enterprise: I have an old computer running Wind****censed to a corporation. I am being asked to use my organization's product key to reauthorize, but I want to subscribe or buy my own license. Can I do that, or will adding a new product key be a problem with the existing Windows?...
  8. Activate Windows. Why? the last month and I have tried buying these fix-it tools

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activate Windows. Why? the last month and I have tried buying these fix-it tools: I have had Windows 10 since it came out. NOW my computer is telling me to Activate Windows. Why? This has been going on for the last month and I have tried buying these fix-it programs that don't work. Can someone out there PLEASE help me? Thanks.......
  9. Can you buy legit copies of Windows 10 from third party retail stores?

Can you buy legit copies of Windows 10 from third party retail stores?: I got a copy of Windows 10 from ebuyer.com for around £109 (~$140). It was a USB flash drive and it came sealed. The box came in sealed and the product key came from Ireland. The sticker above had the zigzag lines when you tilt it at a different angle and the USB flash drive...
  10. Upgrade to newer Office suite; buying on line a question

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Upgrade to newer Office suite; buying on line a question: Thinking about it, I did a google and saw that the 2013 was available from several sources at varying prices. Nearly all the stores bore unfamiliar names. How can I be sure that all the offerings are genuine before paying up? I can't see how! 70281