Windows 10: Buying on line

Discus and support Buying on line in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Why am I often asked to sign into my Microsoft Account when making a purchase on line?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Henry Chicken, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Buying on line

Why am I often asked to sign into my Microsoft Account when making a purchase on line?

:)

Henry Chicken, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Buying on line :)

Naki, Nov 9, 2019
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Buying on line

win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Buying on line

1. Buying on line - Similar Threads - Buying line

2. Buying Product Keys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Buying Product Keys: I am looking to find a website to buy Windows 10 keys, I also need them to be reliable, if going to the MS store and buying w10 pro for msrp is the only option I have then so be it. Thanks for any input. submitted by /u/StockVortec [link] [comments]...
  3. Down to the wire: A Windows 7 Users Journey Buying their First Windows 10 Computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Down to the wire: A Windows 7 Users Journey Buying their First Windows 10 Computer: Ernie L came down with the seasonal bug and decided to take a few days off from work to recuperate. While at home, he thought he could use his trusty 8-year-old Lenovo Thinkpad running Windows 7 to get some work done. Ernie had an epiphany during that time; his old computer...
  4. Will I need to reinstall Windows 10 if I buy it?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Will I need to reinstall Windows 10 if I buy it?: Hi I bought a secondhand laptop last year. It worked fine until yesterday when it started telling me that the license has expired. The laptop has Windows 10 Pro installed on it, but looking at it's product sticker it was originally a Windows 7 laptop. After researching...
  5. Issues with buying xbox game pass for PC (beta), error "Check your sender name"

Issues with buying xbox game pass for PC (beta), error "Check your sender name": [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Roboserg [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dwgzuu/issues_with_buying_xbox_game_pass_for_pc_beta/
  6. i am being billed for 13.66 for something i did not buy. i researched exhaustively to find...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i am being billed for 13.66 for something i did not buy. i researched exhaustively to find...: I DO NOT USE A VPN as I determined it was not necessary. I kept getting dinged for 13.66 from Microsoft and had to turn off my debit card and replace it to stop paying. I want that subscription stopped as I never asked for it to begin with. how do I get a human being to...
  7. Getting Error 0x8007025D even after buying a new USB drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Getting Error 0x8007025D even after buying a new USB drive: I have run into a problem where i can't even install windows 10 at all. i get the error code: 0x8007025D when installing and that's any version of windows 10. Also note i have bought another brand new USB 2.0 instead of a 3.0 USB drive and it doesn't seem to want to work....
  8. Is Windows 10 factory reset after buying a computer a security risk?

Is Windows 10 factory reset after buying a computer a security risk?: I am about to buy a used pc with installed Windows. Is it a security risk to just do a factory reset from the windows 10 settings or should I rather format the ssd and reinstall Windows from a usb drive or something? Is it possible for a malicious seller to tamper the...
  9. Best place to buy an OEM key?

Best place to buy an OEM key?: I'm looking to install Windows 10 through Bootcamp on my 2018 Macbook Air but I don't want to pay a lot as I'll just be using it for a couple of things. Where would be the safest/most reliable place to purchase a cheap OEM key? (Also, is it still possible to get cheap keys...
  10. Upgrade to newer Office suite; buying on line a question

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Upgrade to newer Office suite; buying on line a question: Thinking about it, I did a google and saw that the 2013 was available from several sources at varying prices. Nearly all the stores bore unfamiliar names. How can I be sure that all the offerings are genuine before paying up? I can't see how! 70281