Windows 10: Buying products using debit cards.

Discus and support Buying products using debit cards. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Sir I was buying a product using my debit card but was unable to buy it. I have RuPay debit card. I also tried the netbanking but couldn't find the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Sambarta Banerjee, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Buying products using debit cards.

Sir I was buying a product using my debit card but was unable to buy it. I have RuPay debit card. I also tried the netbanking but couldn't find the netbanking link. How can I buy that item?

If you cant provide a simple payment system to your customer I should recommend others not to use Microsoft to buy your products.

Also give a **** option to buy any products from microsoft using netbanking and using a debit rupay card.

:)

Sambarta Banerjee, Jun 17, 2020

2. BUYING PAID APPS WITH DEBIT CARDS

My debit card is constantly getting rejected because the Windows Phone Store can't authorize it. I have successfully added my debit card in the list of payment options and have been charged for adding the card three times. But when it comes to buying any
    App from the store, the authorization fails. I have checked and re-checked my billing address, phone number, and other important details with the bank and they are correct to the best of my knowledge. I just can't understand why the card is not accepted.

The card number and the CVV are also 100% correct.

It is a VISA Debit Card.

I have a Nokia Lumia 525 and I live in INDIA.

Thrice I have been charged a surcharge by the same Microsoft company for adding the debit card afresh. If the site can AUTHORIZE and ACCESS the card for those surcharges, then why can't it accept my payment for buying Apps.

JAVEDKHORAJIA, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Buying Apps on XBOX marketplace... Yet more debit card issues!

Hello,

NEALOATES and myself are having problems registering a DEBIT card not a CREDIT card: I too can't seem to register my Visa Debit card and so can't buy games or apps for my Windows 7 phones. When I click on 'Buy Game', Zune or any other site directs me to a page
    where I input CREDIT card details which debit cards don't work on! Have you any suggestions about how I'd get around this?

Thanks
    Ant

AntHowarth, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Buying products using debit cards.

how to buy apps and games with debit card?

I tried to buy apps and games with my debit card(visa)..bt it shows to chek anthr paymnt method?? Isn't it possible to buy apps and games thru debit card..if yes.how???

arun mukundan, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Buying products using debit cards.

1. Buying products using debit cards. - Similar Threads - Buying products using

2. cant use my debit card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant use my debit card: I entered my debit card details correct and it says that "Check the info that you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card" and it is shown beneath my card number I have checked my card number several times its coorrect but yet shows the same.I tried another debit...
  3. cant use my debit card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant use my debit card: I entered my debit card details correct and it says that "Check the info that you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card" and it is shown beneath my card number I have checked my card number several times its coorrect but yet shows the same.I tried another debit...
  4. Not able to purchase items using debit card.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to purchase items using debit card.: Whenever I try to make a purchase from MS store I keep getting a transaction declined error. It says pick a different method or contact you service provider who says everything is fine from their end.Just to be sure I added two other cards & was getting the same error from...
  5. Not able to purchase items using debit card.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to purchase items using debit card.: Whenever I try to make a purchase from MS store I keep getting a transaction declined error. It says pick a different method or contact you service provider who says everything is fine from their end.Just to be sure I added two other cards & was getting the same error from...
  6. debit card payment

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    debit card payment: does debit card payment are available in middle east especially in kuwait? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/debit-card-payment/7dd5f419-b32e-4210-ac19-dea190a341dd
  7. Credit card/ Debit card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Credit card/ Debit card: How do I use a Visa gift card on microscoft, it keeps saying my information is wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card-debit-card/6170f16b-5c0d-45c2-9919-47defca1a6fc
  8. Buying products using debit cards.

Buying products using debit cards.: Sir I was buying a product using my debit card but was unable to buy it. I have RuPay debit card. I also tried the netbanking but couldn't find the netbanking link. How can I buy that item? If you cant provide a simple payment system to your customer I should recommend...
  9. update debit card

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    update debit card: my card on file is no long good I'd to get a new card. I would like to update this on my account. thanks Tahirah Abubakr https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-debit-card/ec8b10ba-4880-48f6-90a0-2a37039670bc
  10. Unable To add/use My Debit Card

Unable To add/use My Debit Card: Hello I'm from India. My Debit Card is a Visa Card and authorised for International Transactions. But I'm getting a error while adding it in Payment method "Check the info that you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." I have already contact Bank, There is no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. add bank card