Windows 10: Buying Stuff from the store

Discus and support Buying Stuff from the store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Everytime i try to buy a gift card, this error comes up [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Rick_Star, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Rick_Star Win User

Buying Stuff from the store

Everytime i try to buy a gift card, this error comes up Buying Stuff from the store 0c08f00c-c61d-4888-ae2d-efd23a637686?upload=true.png

:)

Rick_Star, Jul 13, 2020
  2. Gino Des Win User

Cannot buy games or redeem codes in the store

Hi Javier,

In order to diagnose the issue, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

The Windows Store Apps troubleshooter fixes problems that may prevent the store from working properly. To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps.

Method 2: Clear Windows Store app cache.

We suggest that you manually reset Windows Store app cache then try to download the game again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type CMD, and right-click CMD
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

Make sure that you are logged in to your computer using your Microsoft account.

We also suggest that you download and install any pending updates that need to be installed on the computer through Windows Update and check if it helps resolve the issue.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gino Des, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Unable to rent or buy Movies from Microsoft store

Hello Josh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Do you receive any error while buying or renting Movies?
    2. Were you able to buy or rent movies from Microsoft store with the same Microsoft account previously?
    3. Have you tried using the Microsoft store website to buy or rent movies?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Verify the region, date & time settings.

1. Press the Windows key + I to open Settings.
    2. Tap or click Time & language.
    3. Select either Date & time or Region & language and check all settings.

Method 2:

Reset the Microsoft store app.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for ‘Run’.
    2. In Run dialog box, type ‘wsreset’ and hit enter.

For more information you can refer the articles
    limits on the money in your Microsoft account
    and

How to buy or rent Movies & TV content on Windows 10

Also, for a quick status check the payments option under your Microsoft account, you can also contact our

customer support team

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Buying Stuff from the store

not able to buy app/game from Windows Store in Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will help you in resolving your issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions regarding the query:

• Are you logging in using Microsoft Account credentials?
    • Are you the administrator of the user profile?

Step 1: You will be able to buy apps and other products from Windows Store if you are logging in using
    Microsoft Account.

I suggest you to login using your Microsoft account credentials and check if you are able to buy the products from Windows Store.

If you do not have a Microsoft account, sign up and create a Microsoft account from the link below and check if you are able to download the apps from the Windows Store.

https://signup.live.com/signup?mkt=en-GB&fl=wld2&rollrs=12&lic=1&uaid=708cd91ef05f41fb97c4f32110d68fa6

Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to run the
    apps troubleshooter
    included within Windows OS manually by following the steps below and check if the issue persist.

In many cases, the Windows Store will automatically notify you if there’s a problem with an app and try to fix the problem. If you continue experiencing problems with an app, this tool can automatically identify and fix some problems with apps and the Store.

• Type troubleshooting in the search box next to
      Start
      icon and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View All from the left hand screen panel.
    • Select Windows Store apps, click on
      Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically
      option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.

Write back to us with the answers to the above questions to assist you further on this query. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Buying Stuff from the store

1. Buying Stuff from the store - Similar Threads - Buying Stuff store

2. Unable to buy app from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to buy app from Microsoft Store: Hi,Since last night I'm trying to buy hevc codec from Microsoft Store, but my transaction is getting declined.My debit card is added with my Microsoft account and when I select the card it doesn't work.I removed my saved card and added the same as a new, but no luck.Today...
  3. Error when try to buy from Microsoft Store

Error when try to buy from Microsoft Store: Hello! Try to buy something from Microsoft Store and always error:"Try that againSomething happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. SVC-HydrateGet-UnreachablebcVvCZo3UUGRDfP3.61.1.312022/01/03 -...
  4. Error when try to buy from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when try to buy from Microsoft Store: Hello! Try to buy something from Microsoft Store and always error:"Try that againSomething happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. SVC-HydrateGet-UnreachablebcVvCZo3UUGRDfP3.61.1.312022/01/03 -...
  5. Error when try to buy from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Buying from the microsoft store

Buying from the microsoft store: So today i saw that the xbox game pass for pc was only 1 dollar for some reason doesnt show euro and so i thought i would get it but the country/region thing is locked to usa and i live no where near there, i changed my region to estonia my country and it still didnt work,...
  7. Buying windows 10 from online stores

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Buying windows 10 from online stores: Is it legit to buy licenses from amazon or newegg that are called OEM keys? They go for like 100$ I believe, like this one on amazon for example:...
  8. Unable to rent or buy Movies from Microsoft store

Unable to rent or buy Movies from Microsoft store: I cant use the $ on my M acount 2 rent or buy MOVIES ***Original title: help*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-rent-or-buy-movies-from-microsoft-store/112b07cf-d74f-48e9-be40-71b5c9dc3879"
  9. Buying products from the crock of **** that is the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buying products from the crock of **** that is the microsoft store: Hello I recently bought a game from amazon that is a Play Anywhere game i.e. you can play it on a windows 10 PC or an Xbox. I did everything it asked me to do, I redeemed the code on the card included in the box, however the first account I used was refused access to the game...
  10. Issues Getting stuff from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues Getting stuff from the Microsoft Store: I just setup a few more user accounts on Win10. I'm pretty sure I had them all setup correctly but I can't seem to download anything on the 2 new accounts. There setup for my 2 youngest kids and don't want them on my desktop. Mostly because all the crap they download...