Windows 10: buying things

Discus and support buying things in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; im trying to by robux on a 25 dollar gift card it worked at the start but now its not working I have tried everything and its not working pls help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AydenBoscareno, Dec 25, 2019.

1. buying things

im trying to by robux on a 25 dollar gift card it worked at the start but now its not working I have tried everything and its not working pls help

:)

AydenBoscareno, Dec 25, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue buying things :p

cadaveca, Dec 25, 2019
  3. Phenom 9850BE low voltage overclocking results!

well if your going to continue with overclocking, i suggest doing the baby steps thing heh. good luck with the overclocking

eidairaman1, Dec 25, 2019
  4. buying things

What kind of quad.

I suspect you are at "the edge" of the power rating for the mainboard. Perhaps Q6600 wasnt listed due to TWO versions, C3 stepping at 105W and G0 stepping at 95W. Furthermore, if you OC the G0 Q6600 then it will use more than 95W. Since Q9300 is on a 1333 buss, then perhaps the BIOS doesnt give you scope to OC it, keeping it well withing the 95W envelope.

My suggestion is, if the mainboard is important to you and you dont want to blow the power regulators or caps, to NOT OC the Q6600. Take the thing out of design spec (by OC'ing it) and you may very well rapidly reduce the half-life of your board.

Also, as erocker suggests, there are 65W quads out now. I think those are better suited to this mainboard.

Good luck.

lemonadesoda, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

buying things

1. buying things - Similar Threads - buying things

2. How do I disable "Ask to buy" even though I'm not in a family safety thing??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable "Ask to buy" even though I'm not in a family safety thing??: So I've been trying to get a game for three days now, and whenever I click the ask button, it literally doesn't do anything. It doesn't send an email or any kind of message to either of my parents. I looked up how to get rid of it, and it said you had to go to family page but...
  3. How do I disable "Ask to buy" even though I'm not in a family safety thing??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disable "Ask to buy" even though I'm not in a family safety thing??: So I've been trying to get a game for three days now, and whenever I click the ask button, it literally doesn't do anything. It doesn't send an email or any kind of message to either of my parents. I looked up how to get rid of it, and it said you had to go to family page but...
  4. I'm the only one on my account, so why can't i buy things?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I'm the only one on my account, so why can't i buy things?: Hello! As I mentioned in my subject, I am the only one on my account, and family account, but I still can't buy things. I was trying to buy Minecraft Java Edition, but it said that I was restricted on buying it due to a guardian restriction. As mentioned, I am the only one on...
  5. I'm the only one on my account, so why can't i buy things?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm the only one on my account, so why can't i buy things?: Hello! As I mentioned in my subject, I am the only one on my account, and family account, but I still can't buy things. I was trying to buy Minecraft Java Edition, but it said that I was restricted on buying it due to a guardian restriction. As mentioned, I am the only one on...
  6. I'm the only one on my account, so why can't i buy things?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Do I need to buy Outlook in Windows 10 to email things directly from the File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Do I need to buy Outlook in Windows 10 to email things directly from the File Explorer?: Do I need to buy Outlook in Windows 10 to email things directly from the File Explorer? Like for using this feature of the Windows Explorer. [ATTACH] ** Moved from: Outlook.com Outlook./ Email / Connecting to Outlook.com with apps and devices **...
  8. does anyone one know why this happens? The thing I'm trying to buy on the ms store is 1...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    does anyone one know why this happens? The thing I'm trying to buy on the ms store is 1...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MeatBeatElite [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/icf8bs/does_anyone_one_know_why_this_happens_the_thing/
  9. Even after changing region on the microsoft website when i try to buy things

Even after changing region on the microsoft website when i try to buy things: I have changed the region of my account to be in Australia, but when i try to buy things it still says i am in the US and I am unable to change it...
  10. Do I have to give Microsoft my address in order to buy things?

Do I have to give Microsoft my address in order to buy things?: So I'm trying to buy Gears of War Ultimate Edition. It would simply be a download. But I can't buy it without giving my address. Its not like I need anything physically sent to me so why do I need to give it? Its not that big of a deal; I just won't buy it, its just...