Windows 10: Buying third party programs via Microsoft store

Discus and support Buying third party programs via Microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft community Supporters!, One before one week,I saw Photoshop program was shown on Microsoft store.Can I buy it one time from Microsoft... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Rasheed.Abdulrahman, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Buying third party programs via Microsoft store

Hello Microsoft community Supporters!,

One before one week,I saw Photoshop program was shown on Microsoft store.Can I buy it one time from Microsoft store?

Best regards,

Rasheed Abdulrahman.

:)

Rasheed.Abdulrahman, Feb 6, 2021

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Feb 6, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Join MINECON Earth Viewing Parties at Microsoft Store

Source: Join MINECON Earth Viewing Parties at Microsoft Store! - Xbox Wire

Brink, Feb 6, 2021
  4. Buying third party programs via Microsoft store

Unable to rent or buy Movies from Microsoft store

Hello Josh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Do you receive any error while buying or renting Movies?
    2. Were you able to buy or rent movies from Microsoft store with the same Microsoft account previously?
    3. Have you tried using the Microsoft store website to buy or rent movies?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Verify the region, date & time settings.

1. Press the Windows key + I to open Settings.
    2. Tap or click Time & language.
    3. Select either Date & time or Region & language and check all settings.

Method 2:

Reset the Microsoft store app.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for ‘Run’.
    2. In Run dialog box, type ‘wsreset’ and hit enter.

For more information you can refer the articles
    limits on the money in your Microsoft account
    and

How to buy or rent Movies & TV content on Windows 10

Also, for a quick status check the payments option under your Microsoft account, you can also contact our

customer support team

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

Buying third party programs via Microsoft store

1. Buying third party programs via Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Buying third party

2. Explorer crashes with third-party theming program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer crashes with third-party theming program: Hi,I have been bugged for a bit to notice when I open File Explorer with Stardock's WindowBlinds on, it seems to crash for some apparent reason. This has caused me to stick with the default theme with few changes.I'm using a laptop with Windows 10, an old i3 3120M, 4 gb ram...
  3. Explorer crashes with third-party theming program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer crashes with third-party theming program: Hi,I have been bugged for a bit to notice when I open File Explorer with Stardock's WindowBlinds on, it seems to crash for some apparent reason. This has caused me to stick with the default theme with few changes.I'm using a laptop with Windows 10, an old i3 3120M, 4 gb ram...
  4. Explorer crashes with third-party theming program

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Is it specifically against microsoft terms to buy Windows 10 Pro from third parties?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it specifically against microsoft terms to buy Windows 10 Pro from third parties?: I'm not talking about digital delivery key purchasing sites etc, I mean buying sealed, 100% genuine installation media with fresh unused keys?If this is against the terms please point me to the specific terms which deal with this. There seems to be no legal way microsoft...
  6. third party calls.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    third party calls.: Is anyone having issues with making third party calls ? im using windows I already install and uninstall skype and restarted my computer. im using the latest version of skype. there is no dial pad available and it happen to several people.Moved from Spanish Forum...
  7. Windows 10 suspending third party programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 suspending third party programs: A couple weeks ago Windows started suspending a third party program that's installed on my computer, upon executing the program you can see it on a 'running' state in the Task Manager but then it shows a 'Suspended' state, it's removed from the processes list and doesn't...
  8. third party sofware and microsoft apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    third party sofware and microsoft apps: Have you heard the one about Microsoft Windows 10 updates making third party software unusable and even some of their own apps no longer working, what sort of dunces have they got working for them these days, I think the advice for every computer tech these days would be to...
  9. restore wiped my third party programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    restore wiped my third party programs: I did a restore not realizing it would wipe out all kinds of programs and now I'm left with a list of what was deleted. Is there any way to get those programs back without reinstalling them again or am I pretty much up the creek without a paddle trying to put it nicely....
  10. Third party drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Third party drivers: I recently purchased a microscope and a microscope camera so I could view the microscope on screen, I loaded the driver and this seemed to be OK, however, when I connected the camera a fault code came up and the computer would not allow me to run the camera. I later found out...