Windows 10: Buying Upgrade Licences - Windows 10 home to Pro

Discus and support Buying Upgrade Licences - Windows 10 home to Pro in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey all... I've 15 new Laptops with Windows 10 Home. I want to upgrade them to Windows 10 Pro (small office environment.. I need Bitlocker). I can do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/thatsabigfire, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Buying Upgrade Licences - Windows 10 home to Pro

Hey all... I've 15 new Laptops with Windows 10 Home. I want to upgrade them to Windows 10 Pro (small office environment.. I need Bitlocker). I can do it (buy) via the Activation upgrade option, but it wants to link to a Microsoft account.

How can I get official genuine licences without doing this.. i.e how can get 15 licence keys?

Trying to get this info from Microsoft is a nightmare ☹️

Edited: to include more detail.

submitted by /u/thatsabigfire
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/thatsabigfire, Feb 20, 2021
  2. Steve C Win User

How to transfer a Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Licence

My Dell laptop has died. It was originally supplied with a Windows 8 Home OEM licence, upgraded to Windows 10 Home then I bought a license to upgrade to the Pro version.

I need to buy a new laptop which will come with a Windows 10 Home licence. Can I reuse the Pro upgrade licence currently linked to the dead laptop for the new laptop and how do I transfer the licence? I can’t remember the T&Cs of the Pro upgrade licence.

Steve C, Feb 20, 2021
  3. upgrade from window 7 pro to windows 10 pro

1. Buy a Windows 10 Pro licence
    2. Download the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool.

Windows 10 herunterladen
    3. Run the tool.

Frederik Long, Feb 20, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Buying Upgrade Licences - Windows 10 home to Pro

How to transfer a Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Licence

From the link I quoted:

dalchina, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Buying Upgrade Licences - Windows 10 home to Pro

1. Buying Upgrade Licences - Windows 10 home to Pro - Similar Threads - Buying Upgrade Licences

2. Where to buy a Windows-10-Home-to-Windows-10-Pro-Upgrade-Key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where to buy a Windows-10-Home-to-Windows-10-Pro-Upgrade-Key?: Skip to "TL;DR" for question. Hi there!Long time lurker, first time asker. I have 10 Home and Key that came with my laptop. Whenever I have to nuke from orbit, I have the option to select Home or Pro on my windows 10 install DVD.I have been wanting to try Pro because of...
  3. Where to buy a Windows-10-Home-to-Windows-10-Pro-Upgrade-Key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where to buy a Windows-10-Home-to-Windows-10-Pro-Upgrade-Key?: Skip to "TL;DR" for question. Hi there!Long time lurker, first time asker. I have 10 Home and Key that came with my laptop. Whenever I have to nuke from orbit, I have the option to select Home or Pro on my windows 10 install DVD.I have been wanting to try Pro because of...
  4. Where to buy a Windows-10-Home-to-Windows-10-Pro-Upgrade-Key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Buying an Upgrade Licence key from home to pro win 10 in Pakistan

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Buying an Upgrade Licence key from home to pro win 10 in Pakistan: i am from Pakistan. I want to upgrade my Windows 10 home to Windows 10 Pro. On Payment screen it only allows buyers from US. How cam i purchase an upgrade licence from from Pakistan...
  6. Upgrading from windows 10 home to pro with an old digital licence.

Upgrading from windows 10 home to pro with an old digital licence.: I recently bought a laptop that has windows 10 home pre installed and activated. Some years ago i had a desktop, with windows 10 pro with a digital licence. How can't I upgrade from home to pro? I don't remember what I did with my account, but i did link my Microsoft...
  7. Installed Windows 10 Home by mistake, can't upgrade to Pro with the Pro licence tied to my...

Installed Windows 10 Home by mistake, can't upgrade to Pro with the Pro licence tied to my...: Hello, I recently got a new computer. I have a Windows 10 Pro digital licence tied to my Microsoft account, but installed Home by mistake. Now, the Settings app tells me my Windows is not activated, since I don't have a Home licence. If I try to upgrade to Pro through the...
  8. Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows 10 Pro upgrade Volume licence

Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows 10 Pro upgrade Volume licence: I have a school that has purchased a laptop with Windows 10 Home Edition activated by a Digital Licence. They wish to upgrade the laptop to Windows 10 Pro and have a valid Volume Licence MAK Key but the laptop will not accept it as valid. I have re-installed the OS from...
  9. Buying a Windows licence

Buying a Windows licence: I'm buying a Windows license and I have a choice between getting a physical license and a digital license. I'm wondering if there's any significant difference between the 2? Could I upgrade my PC at a later date with both of them? How many devices does one license...
  10. upgrading to windows 10 home to windows 10 pro with digital licence

upgrading to windows 10 home to windows 10 pro with digital licence: hey hi, i have purchased a acer nitro 5 laptop from us which has a pre installed windows 10 home operating system i have done a fresh clean install of windows again ,and got back my licence from digital license and my question is can i upgrade to windows 10 pro with...