Windows 10: Buying windows 10 from online stores

Discus and support Buying windows 10 from online stores in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Is it legit to buy licenses from amazon or newegg that are called OEM keys? They go for like 100$ I believe, like this one on amazon for example:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Youssef Al Gendy, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Buying windows 10 from online stores

Youssef Al Gendy, Jul 3, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Jul 3, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jul 3, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Buying windows 10 from online stores

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

Buying windows 10 from online stores

1. Buying windows 10 from online stores - Similar Threads - Buying online stores

2. Is it legal to buy a cheap Microsoft Windows key from any online store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it legal to buy a cheap Microsoft Windows key from any online store?: I was looking for Windows 11 Pro on google but when I was searching I saw there are lots of websites that are selling Microsoft Windows 11 Pro at very low price very low prices rather than Microsoft. As an example, There is a website called MSCDKEYS, They are selling...
  3. Is it legal to buy a cheap Microsoft Windows key from any online store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it legal to buy a cheap Microsoft Windows key from any online store?: I was looking for Windows 11 Pro on google but when I was searching I saw there are lots of websites that are selling Microsoft Windows 11 Pro at very low price very low prices rather than Microsoft. As an example, There is a website called MSCDKEYS, They are selling...
  4. Sample question changes from "Buy a book online" to "Windows 10 Upgrade"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sample question changes from "Buy a book online" to "Windows 10 Upgrade": On Windows XP, when I first open up the Internet Search Companion on either Windows Explorer or Internet Explorer 6, first I have the sample question, "Buy a book online." When I click on it, it just takes me to Bing instead of showing me how to "buy a book online"; when I go...
  5. Sample question changes from "Buy a book online" to "Windows 10 Upgrade"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sample question changes from "Buy a book online" to "Windows 10 Upgrade": On Windows XP, when I first open up the Internet Search Companion on either Windows Explorer or Internet Explorer 6, first I have the sample question, "Buy a book online." When I click on it, it just takes me to Bing instead of showing me how to "buy a book online"; when I go...
  6. Our company is looking into buying Microsoft Digital License from an Online Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Our company is looking into buying Microsoft Digital License from an Online Store: I need help. Our company is looking into buying Windows 10 Pro digital licenses. It looks a bit sketchy to me given the price(i'm not from the US but would be around $10). Our company plans on buying around 130 pieces of it. Can anybody tell me if this is legit? I know that...
  7. Buying from the microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Buying from the microsoft store: So today i saw that the xbox game pass for pc was only 1 dollar for some reason doesnt show euro and so i thought i would get it but the country/region thing is locked to usa and i live no where near there, i changed my region to estonia my country and it still didnt work,...
  8. Buying Stuff from the store

Buying Stuff from the store: Everytime i try to buy a gift card, this error comes up [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buying-stuff-from-the-store/e240324d-d796-469f-b502-add00d85db79
  9. Fraud from Online Microsoft Store

Fraud from Online Microsoft Store: I recently bought a false Apple Music player, and yes shame on me for not going through and searching before I clicked the buy button, but out of my frustration I was wondering if I could possibly get compensated monetarily even though it said no refunds. The program does not...
  10. Can I buy Windows 10 online for download?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I buy Windows 10 online for download?: Hi, Can anyone tell me if (and how, if possible), I can buy a license for Windows 10 Pro 64-bit online and then download installation media? It would help me a lot if I can do this right now as opposed to having to order or go to a store for physical media (and a license...