Windows 10: Buying Windows 10 key

Discus and support Buying Windows 10 key in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; What is the best (and safest) place online to buy a legit Windows 10 key? (except, well, Microsoft site :D) I can't afford 139$, but I want to have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/thankYouRJ45, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Buying Windows 10 key

What is the best (and safest) place online to buy a legit Windows 10 key? (except, well, Microsoft site Buying Windows 10 key :D)
    I can't afford 139$, but I want to have a registered Windows 10 license.

submitted by /u/thankYouRJ45
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/thankYouRJ45, Jun 16, 2020

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jun 16, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Buying Windows 10 key

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

Buying Windows 10 key

1. Buying Windows 10 key - Similar Threads - Buying key

2. How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...: How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to contact you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-return-my-microsoft-office-key-i/cb313bd3-d59b-4d9a-b2ac-8571dfb2d321
  3. How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...: How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to contact you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-return-my-microsoft-office-key-i/cb313bd3-d59b-4d9a-b2ac-8571dfb2d321
  4. Why Do I need to buy a SECOND PRODUCT KEY, For a OEM DVD of WINDOWS 11 Pro, The DVD HAS a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Do I need to buy a SECOND PRODUCT KEY, For a OEM DVD of WINDOWS 11 Pro, The DVD HAS a...: Hello, I'm getting the impression that I am getting a serious case of Techno-Snobbery from Microsoft.I am trying to, with some difficulty you understand, to install the 'Pro' version of Microsoft's Wondows 11 Operating System.I own a HP 17-BY0026DS Laptop PC, and the...
  5. Why Do I need to buy a SECOND PRODUCT KEY, For a OEM DVD of WINDOWS 11 Pro, The DVD HAS a...

Why Do I need to buy a SECOND PRODUCT KEY, For a OEM DVD of WINDOWS 11 Pro, The DVD HAS a...: Hello, I'm getting the impression that I am getting a serious case of Techno-Snobbery from Microsoft.I am trying to, with some difficulty you understand, to install the 'Pro' version of Microsoft's Wondows 11 Operating System.I own a HP 17-BY0026DS Laptop PC, and the...
  6. Media player is corrupted after buying the codecs needed, and windows activation key...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media player is corrupted after buying the codecs needed, and windows activation key...: Ive recently bought a new hardware product for my PC, and, now my activation key doesn't work at all, when I try and troubleshoot it, it gives me some type of error code while saying "Connect to the internet and try again". My product id is supposedly valid , but my windows...
  7. Media player is corrupted after buying the codecs needed, and windows activation key...

Media player is corrupted after buying the codecs needed, and windows activation key...: Ive recently bought a new hardware product for my PC, and, now my activation key doesn't work at all, when I try and troubleshoot it, it gives me some type of error code while saying "Connect to the internet and try again". My product id is supposedly valid , but my windows...
  8. If I buy a new product key for windows 7 enterprise can I still activate my version of windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I buy a new product key for windows 7 enterprise can I still activate my version of windows: A work computer is using win7 enterprise sp1 but the hard drive died and got replaced now it is asking for activation every 30 secs. There are a few place online still selling product keys for it. If I get one can I activate it? It may be a prior upgrade from xp. No we can't...
  9. If I buy a new product key for windows 7 enterprise can I still activate my version of windows

If I buy a new product key for windows 7 enterprise can I still activate my version of windows: A work computer is using win7 enterprise sp1 but the hard drive died and got replaced now it is asking for activation every 30 secs. There are a few place online still selling product keys for it. If I get one can I activate it? It may be a prior upgrade from xp. No we can't...
  10. my product key has become invalid and i am not able to buy a new product key for windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my product key has become invalid and i am not able to buy a new product key for windows 7: i am unable to buy a product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-product-key-has-become-invalid-and-i-am-not/1fbd7629-9247-4d32-aa5c-ec437f51498f