Windows 10: Buying Windows 10 Pro bundled with laptop vs. separately?

Discus and support Buying Windows 10 Pro bundled with laptop vs. separately? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The laptop I'm planning to buy is giving me the option to buy it without an OS. Adding Win 10 Pro to it will cost $190. Is it better for me to buy my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cosmogli, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Buying Windows 10 Pro bundled with laptop vs. separately?

The laptop I'm planning to buy is giving me the option to buy it without an OS. Adding Win 10 Pro to it will cost $190.

Is it better for me to buy my Win 10 Pro license from a third-party seller? That will save me $190 from my budget, which I can invest in upgrading RAM and/or HDD.

submitted by /u/cosmogli
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/cosmogli, Feb 1, 2020
  2. Mussels Win User

W7 Pro Laptop

eh, not sure this is where to ask. if you want to buy one, post in the WTB section of the forum?

any laptop with more than 1GB of ram will run windows 7, i'd suggest a core 2 duo with 2GB.

Mussels, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Buying Windows 10 Pro bundled with laptop vs. separately?

Windows 10 Club

Buying Windows 10 Pro bundled with laptop vs. separately? windows-10-build-9926-png.png

So I've tried the Windows 10 Pro Technical Preview Build 9926,... So far so good i like it, it appears to already have DX12.

At list i have an old Laptop to test it on,.. it's good so far and i highly think I'll be upgrading to it day on of release.

dxdiag screen above

Protagonist, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

Buying Windows 10 Pro bundled with laptop vs. separately?

1. Buying Windows 10 Pro bundled with laptop vs. separately? - Similar Threads - Buying Pro bundled

2. Is there a difference between buying Minecraft Bundle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a difference between buying Minecraft Bundle: Im thinking of buying Minecraft, well I just wanted to know if there's a diff between buying Minecraft Bundle on Xbox.com This one: https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/store/minecraft-java-bedrock-edition-for-pc/9NXP44L49SHJ/0010, buying It from the Microsoft Store and buying It...
  3. Is there a difference between buying Minecraft Bundle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a difference between buying Minecraft Bundle: Im thinking of buying Minecraft, well I just wanted to know if there's a diff between buying Minecraft Bundle on Xbox.com This one: https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/store/minecraft-java-bedrock-edition-for-pc/9NXP44L49SHJ/0010, buying It from the Microsoft Store and buying It...
  4. Windows 10 Pro VS windows 10 Pro workstation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro VS windows 10 Pro workstation: Hello,I sometimes experience device bugs or freeze when using windows 10 Pro when I load the PC.I bought a new PC gaming, but I would like never to experience these slow and errors again. When I check online for the difference between these two operating systems, I only...
  5. Buy windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Buy windows 10 pro: I want to buy windows 10 pro, but not able to buy with my sbi debt card. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buy-windows-10-pro/0444fbf6-ff8d-452b-8031-906818bd76da
  6. Windows 10 Pro vs Enterprise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Pro vs Enterprise: I have the choice between installing Pro or Enterprise. Enterprise seems like the clear winner here. Is there any reason to install Pro? I don't want / need the store or Cortana. submitted by /u/Ganadai [link] [comments]...
  7. Buying Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Buying Windows 10 Pro: Hi, I went to a local store and I found them buying Windows 10 Pro licence for 15$. They said it is an original, is that true? and how can I make sure it is the original one? Thank you....
  8. Buying Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Buying Windows 10 Pro: I need to buy Windows 10 pro my question is I was told to buy it here, https://www.scdkey.com/microsoft-windows-10-pro-oem-cd-key-global_1227-20.html. But it's like 17 bucks or something are these sites real or totally fake? What's the best way to buy a pro copy of...
  9. Windows 8 Pro vs Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 8 Pro vs Windows 10 Pro: When I purchased my new computer a little over a year ago, I wanted to get Widows 8 Professional, but was told that I couldn't buy it outright, I could only lease it. Now I see Windows 10 Professional FOR SALE! Will I buy it? I don't know -BUT - If Windows 8 Professional...
  10. Windows 10 Pro vs Education

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Pro vs Education: So I recently discovered that I can get a copy of Windows 10 Education from my school for free, and I was wondering if that would be a good upgrade. I'm currently running Windows 10 Pro, but based on the few comparison tables I could find Education seems to be on par with...