Windows 10: Buying Windows 10 Pro license key without Installation disk or USB

Discus and support Buying Windows 10 Pro license key without Installation disk or USB in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How can I buy only Windows 10 Pro license key without Installation Disk or USB?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Prithwish Biswas, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Buying Windows 10 Pro license key without Installation disk or USB

How can I buy only Windows 10 Pro license key without Installation Disk or USB?

:)

Prithwish Biswas, Jun 24, 2020
  2. thraxed Win User

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Jun 24, 2020
  3. RCoon Win User
    I'm trying to install windows 10 in new computer from USB drive.

I don't really understand what you're saying.

You have two options:

A) Have a previously licensed version of Windows 7 or 8 on a PC, run the GWX upgrade to Windows 10 (which then swaps your Windows 7/8 key to a Windows 10 license), then do a clean install and Microsoft will automatically license that PC provided the motherboard is installed.

B) Have a Windows 10 license, install Windows 10 on the PC as a clean install, and input that license.

RCoon, Jun 24, 2020
  4. Buying Windows 10 Pro license key without Installation disk or USB

Question On OEM Windows clean install......

"Flavors" of Windows licenses

Windows can be a little "odd" about license keys. There are at least 4 categories:
    • Retail
    • OEM
    • Volume (electronic download)
    • Corporate (no key needed)
    For guaranteed success, the license key and media should be in the same category. If you have retail media, you may not be able to install it using an OEM or Volume license key, even though the key is valid for that version of Windows. *Wtf :wtf: Apparently, this is part of Microsoft's anti-piracy scheme (i.e., all customers are guilty until proven innocent).

Static~Charge, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Buying Windows 10 Pro license key without Installation disk or USB

1. Buying Windows 10 Pro license key without Installation disk or USB - Similar Threads - Buying Pro license

2. where to buy license key for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where to buy license key for windows 10?: I want to buy the license key to windows 10 but cannot seem to find where to purchase this key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-buy-license-key-for-windows-10/f2dff907-0b1f-4abe-b31c-d4056eb2b29d
  3. where to buy license key for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where to buy license key for windows 10?: I want to buy the license key to windows 10 but cannot seem to find where to purchase this key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-buy-license-key-for-windows-10/f2dff907-0b1f-4abe-b31c-d4056eb2b29d
  4. where to buy license key for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. how to buy a windows 11 pro license key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to buy a windows 11 pro license key: how to buy a windows 11 pro license key in bulk quantities https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-buy-a-windows-11-pro-license-key/ba3cdf70-b06f-4dfa-b06a-c73164c5dae4
  6. how to buy a windows 11 pro license key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to buy a windows 11 pro license key: how to buy a windows 11 pro license key in bulk quantities https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-buy-a-windows-11-pro-license-key/ba3cdf70-b06f-4dfa-b06a-c73164c5dae4
  7. Can windows 10 home license be upgraded to pro without buy a new product key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can windows 10 home license be upgraded to pro without buy a new product key?: if i have purchased a windows 10 home license key/product key, can i upgrade to windows 10 pro without purchasing a new license key/product key? i saw a windows 10 pro upgrade ad on the microsoft store app, it sells for $99, i assumed it would upgrade the previous license,...
  8. Windows License Key, buy legit or not?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows License Key, buy legit or not?: I recently bought my first computer and was immediately asked to activate my windows key. Knowing I didn't buy one, I did some light research on what it is. The legitimate keys cost around 100+ but the others ones I found cost around a fraction of it. What's the difference...
  9. How to buy a Windows 10 Pro License

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to buy a Windows 10 Pro License: What is the best (cheapest) way to buy a new license for Windows 10 Pro for a new build? The Microsoft store sells downloads for $200. But Amazon has a DVD for $140. Newegg sells an OEM version for $140. So why shouldn't I buy the DVD and use the key to activate a new...
  10. Buying a key to validate Windows WITHOUT installing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Buying a key to validate Windows WITHOUT installing: Hello. Is there any way to purchase a key from the Windows Store and apply it to my existing install so I don´t have to reinstall? Reason: Bought an assembled PC with Windows pre-installed. Built a new computer a few years later and moved the main HDD over to the new...