Windows 10: Buying Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Buying Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need to buy Windows 10 pro my question is I was told to buy it here, https://www.scdkey.com/microsoft-windows-10-pro-oem-cd-key-global_1227-20.html.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TonyPalermo, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Buying Windows 10 Pro

I need to buy Windows 10 pro my question is I was told to buy it here, https://www.scdkey.com/microsoft-windows-10-pro-oem-cd-key-global_1227-20.html. But it's like 17 bucks or something are these sites real or totally fake?

What's the best way to buy a pro copy of Windows 10 pro. I saw a copy of it at Best buy for 200 bucks but do I have to reinstall it? I guess I don't understand how to go from the current home version I have to the pro version.

:)

TonyPalermo, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 14, 2019
  3. tigger Win User
    Should I buy Windows 10 Home or Pro?

I bought a win 10 pro oem key for £25, changed my motherboard and cpu, and reinstalled windows, and it activated automatically. So I would say why not buy pro?

From here-
    Buy Windows 10 Professional license online - Softwaregeeks.co.uk

Was near enough instant delivery of key by email, and it activated on my original install, and on a clean install with changed hardware. Can't say fairer than that for £25

tigger, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Buying Windows 10 Pro

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Buying Windows 10 Pro

1. Buying Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Buying Pro

2. Windows 10 Pro from Best Buy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro from Best Buy: I bought Windows 10 Pro from Best Buy on USB. This read-only USB came with v1809 already included. Why does this USB stick include install.swm and install2.swm instead of install.wim for the 64-bit version? The 32-bit version has install.wim. The last modified date of the...
  3. How to buy a Windows 10 Pro License

How to buy a Windows 10 Pro License: What is the best (cheapest) way to buy a new license for Windows 10 Pro for a new build? The Microsoft store sells downloads for $200. But Amazon has a DVD for $140. Newegg sells an OEM version for $140. So why shouldn't I buy the DVD and use the key to activate a new...
  4. Free verson of Memtest86 liimited to 4 passes. Buy the PRO version?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Free verson of Memtest86 liimited to 4 passes. Buy the PRO version?: I'm dealing with a rash of recent Kernel Security Check BSODs and I'm using the free version of the Passmark memtest86. In various threads, the recommendation is to run at least 8 passes, which might take overnight. My system has 32 GB RAM. But the free version is limited to...
  5. Is www.directdeals.com a legal place to buy MS Office 2013 Pro Plus or other MS Products?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is www.directdeals.com a legal place to buy MS Office 2013 Pro Plus or other MS Products?: https://www.directdeals.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-wwwdirectdealscom-a-legal-place-to-buy-ms/97a3a076-6684-494b-9874-6f9f0975a9ca"
  6. can i return the recently windows 10 home and buy the window 10 pro

can i return the recently windows 10 home and buy the window 10 pro: I purchased yesterday for my sons laptop windows 10 home but i was not given the installer for windows 10 home version by the microsoft website. can i return the home i purchased and change it to pro instead....
  7. Where Can I buy an Upgrade From Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10

Where Can I buy an Upgrade From Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10: I am trying to find out the cost (in British Pounds) how much it is to buy an upgrade to upgrade Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 pro, the microsoft store only seems to sell the Full version for £219.99, do MS not sell a cheaper upgrade version?...
  8. Method of buying Home to Pro Upgrade that gets a Re-usable Key?

Method of buying Home to Pro Upgrade that gets a Re-usable Key?: Hi all. I'm sure it's not new information, but the Microsoft store in the UK has just told me that they will sell a Win 10 Home to Pro upgrade (if I can find it on the site, it's far from obvious where it's offered - clearly not high on their priority list), but not provide a...
  9. How to buy Win10 Pro Multivolume License

in Windows 10 Support
    How to buy Win10 Pro Multivolume License: Hello, I was wondering if someone can please direct me to how I can purchase say 10 license keys for the Professional version to do an upgrade to 10 computers at an office which require the pro version. Thank you. 12688
  10. How should I buy Windows 7 Pro 64?

How should I buy Windows 7 Pro 64?: Hey! Might be building a new game machine for myself and was wondering what the cheapest way would be to get the Windows 10 Pro 64bit free upgrade? Like where should I buy? Can you just buy an Activation Key somewhere for Windows 7 Pro 64 and install the upgrade and enter the...