Windows 10: Buying Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Buying Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need to buy Windows 10 pro my question is I was told to buy it here, https://www.scdkey.com/microsoft-windows-10-pro-oem-cd-key-global_1227-20.html.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TonyPalermo, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Buying Windows 10 Pro

I need to buy Windows 10 pro my question is I was told to buy it here, https://www.scdkey.com/microsoft-windows-10-pro-oem-cd-key-global_1227-20.html. But it's like 17 bucks or something are these sites real or totally fake?

What's the best way to buy a pro copy of Windows 10 pro. I saw a copy of it at Best buy for 200 bucks but do I have to reinstall it? I guess I don't understand how to go from the current home version I have to the pro version.

:)

TonyPalermo, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 14, 2019
  3. tigger Win User
    Should I buy Windows 10 Home or Pro?

I bought a win 10 pro oem key for £25, changed my motherboard and cpu, and reinstalled windows, and it activated automatically. So I would say why not buy pro?

From here-
    Buy Windows 10 Professional license online - Softwaregeeks.co.uk

Was near enough instant delivery of key by email, and it activated on my original install, and on a clean install with changed hardware. Can't say fairer than that for £25

tigger, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Buying Windows 10 Pro

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Buying Windows 10 Pro

1. Buying Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Buying Pro

2. Why Do I need to buy a SECOND PRODUCT KEY, For a OEM DVD of WINDOWS 11 Pro, The DVD HAS a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Do I need to buy a SECOND PRODUCT KEY, For a OEM DVD of WINDOWS 11 Pro, The DVD HAS a...: Hello, I'm getting the impression that I am getting a serious case of Techno-Snobbery from Microsoft.I am trying to, with some difficulty you understand, to install the 'Pro' version of Microsoft's Wondows 11 Operating System.I own a HP 17-BY0026DS Laptop PC, and the...
  3. Why Do I need to buy a SECOND PRODUCT KEY, For a OEM DVD of WINDOWS 11 Pro, The DVD HAS a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Do I need to buy a SECOND PRODUCT KEY, For a OEM DVD of WINDOWS 11 Pro, The DVD HAS a...: Hello, I'm getting the impression that I am getting a serious case of Techno-Snobbery from Microsoft.I am trying to, with some difficulty you understand, to install the 'Pro' version of Microsoft's Wondows 11 Operating System.I own a HP 17-BY0026DS Laptop PC, and the...
  4. I'm buying an old laptop with Windows 8 Pro. Can I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm buying an old laptop with Windows 8 Pro. Can I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free or...: I'm buying a used HP laptop that has had all it's data including the original OS completely wiped via Blancco. The units original OS was Windows 8 Pro. I'm assuming the method to reinstall Windows is by using the Media Creation tool via USB. If I do this will the device...
  5. I'm buying an old laptop with Windows 8 Pro. Can I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free or...

I'm buying an old laptop with Windows 8 Pro. Can I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free or...: I'm buying a used HP laptop that has had all it's data including the original OS completely wiped via Blancco. The units original OS was Windows 8 Pro. I'm assuming the method to reinstall Windows is by using the Media Creation tool via USB. If I do this will the device...
  6. I'm buying an old laptop with Windows 8 Pro. Can I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free or...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Change Pro version to Home without buying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Pro version to Home without buying: Hi! I have windows 11 pro. But I want windows 11 home. Can I change my pro key to a home key? I don't care about the price difference. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-pro-version-to-home-without-buying/8972d771-2eaa-4159-9229-2ce2352abdef
  8. Change Pro version to Home without buying

Change Pro version to Home without buying: Hi! I have windows 11 pro. But I want windows 11 home. Can I change my pro key to a home key? I don't care about the price difference. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-pro-version-to-home-without-buying/8972d771-2eaa-4159-9229-2ce2352abdef
  9. Where to buy Windows 11 Pro for multiple PCs in Poland?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where to buy Windows 11 Pro for multiple PCs in Poland?: Hi,I am Nancy and we will open a new company in Poland to serve our customers. We just launched our company website but for our employees, we want to buy Microsoft Windows 11 Professional Edition for our 5 computers.Currently, I am using Windows 10 on my Dell Precision 7530...
  10. Can I trust stacksocial website for buying Windows 11 Pro license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I trust stacksocial website for buying Windows 11 Pro license?: Hi, I want to buy a windows 11 pro license for my new free dos notebook and I saw a special offer on this website: https://www.stacksocial.com/sales/microsoft-windows-11-proAnd that website states that license will be provided by Smart Training Lab. This is the link for...