Windows 10: Buying Windows Keys for Customers

Discus and support Buying Windows Keys for Customers in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hey everyone! I'm working on starting my new pc repair business and one of the services I plan on offering is Windows 10 installation. Now in order to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DaBombGamerTV, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Buying Windows Keys for Customers

Hey everyone! I'm working on starting my new pc repair business and one of the services I plan on offering is Windows 10 installation. Now in order to make the process easier on the customer, I want to be able to order the key for them that way it's less work for them.

So I just wanna make sure that its okay in regards to the EULA, and if so, the best way to go about it.

Thank you.

:)

DaBombGamerTV, Nov 11, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 11, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Nov 11, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Buying Windows Keys for Customers

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

Buying Windows Keys for Customers

1. Buying Windows Keys for Customers - Similar Threads - Buying Keys Customers

2. Buy Windows 11 Key Cheap

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buy Windows 11 Key Cheap: Hello, Today I am going to give some advice on buying Windows 11 key cheap. Many people think that it is better to buy a key from there, but it is not. This is where we go wrong, because buying Windows keys from there carries many risks like; 1. You may get an invalid key...
  3. should I buy an OEM product key for windows 10 or buy a retail product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    should I buy an OEM product key for windows 10 or buy a retail product key?: I want to use this key to transfer many times in the future. So a retail product key can be used for future version of windows? like windows 11, windows 12pretend next version after 11 is 12? or I cannot?...
  4. should I buy an OEM product key for windows 10 or buy a retail product key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    should I buy an OEM product key for windows 10 or buy a retail product key?: I want to use this key to transfer many times in the future. So a retail product key can be used for future version of windows? like windows 11, windows 12pretend next version after 11 is 12? or I cannot?...
  5. Buy windows 10 product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Buy windows 10 product key: hey ! I am from morocco and you know it's not such a rich country so i wanna get windows 10 and microsoft word leaglly but 200 usd is a lot of money for us , so is it other way to get windows and world cheap and leaglly ?...
  6. Buying Windows 10 key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Buying Windows 10 key: What is the best (and safest) place online to buy a legit Windows 10 key? (except, well, Microsoft site :D) I can't afford 139$, but I want to have a registered Windows 10 license. submitted by /u/thankYouRJ45 [link] [comments]...
  7. Custom key? Hidden key? help.

Custom key? Hidden key? help.: I want to assign a special key to my mouse. A key that is not on my keyboard. Like mouse4 for example. But the problem is that I can't seem to figure out how. I also have 6 different mouse buttons, are there that many mouse buttons? The buttons are at this moment assigned to...
  8. Windows License Key, buy legit or not?

Windows License Key, buy legit or not?: I recently bought my first computer and was immediately asked to activate my windows key. Knowing I didn't buy one, I did some light research on what it is. The legitimate keys cost around 100+ but the others ones I found cost around a fraction of it. What's the difference...
  9. Buying Product Keys

Buying Product Keys: I am looking to find a website to buy Windows 10 keys, I also need them to be reliable, if going to the MS store and buying w10 pro for msrp is the only option I have then so be it. Thanks for any input. submitted by /u/StockVortec [link] [comments]...
  10. buying windows keys

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    buying windows keys: Hi, I am about to build a new computer and upgrade from a laptop. In my laptop, I connected my windows activation key with my microsoft account. For my new computer, will I need to buy a new Microsoft activation key or will I be able to just connect my microsoft account and...