Windows 10: Buying Windows

Discus and support Buying Windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So im currently building a new gaming pc, and I went on amazon and saw windows 10 there for $99 and the microsoft store said $139, is the amazon one a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Imposted, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Imposted Win User

Buying Windows

So im currently building a new gaming pc, and I went on amazon and saw windows 10 there for $99 and the microsoft store said $139, is the amazon one a verified seller or is it not genuine? Windows 10 Home OEM 64 Bit DVD English Language Full OEM Product Packaged https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08GQ9JSSZ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_-HIFFbVQHVBGN

:)

Imposted, Oct 7, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 7, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Buying Windows

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

Buying Windows

1. Buying Windows - Similar Threads - Buying

2. i buyed a headset that has jute one wire. i want to config it with my computer but i cant...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i buyed a headset that has jute one wire. i want to config it with my computer but i cant...: i have ak17 gaming headset and when im using aux cable , headset cant recognize left sounds and right sounds and when i dont use aux cable , my microphone doesnt working please help me!!!...
  3. i buyed a headset that has jute one wire. i want to config it with my computer but i cant...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i buyed a headset that has jute one wire. i want to config it with my computer but i cant...: i have ak17 gaming headset and when im using aux cable , headset cant recognize left sounds and right sounds and when i dont use aux cable , my microphone doesnt working please help me!!!...
  4. i buyed a headset that has jute one wire. i want to config it with my computer but i cant...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I'm buying an old laptop with Windows 8 Pro. Can I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm buying an old laptop with Windows 8 Pro. Can I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free or...: I'm buying a used HP laptop that has had all it's data including the original OS completely wiped via Blancco. The units original OS was Windows 8 Pro. I'm assuming the method to reinstall Windows is by using the Media Creation tool via USB. If I do this will the device...
  6. I'm buying an old laptop with Windows 8 Pro. Can I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free or...

I'm buying an old laptop with Windows 8 Pro. Can I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free or...: I'm buying a used HP laptop that has had all it's data including the original OS completely wiped via Blancco. The units original OS was Windows 8 Pro. I'm assuming the method to reinstall Windows is by using the Media Creation tool via USB. If I do this will the device...
  7. I'm buying an old laptop with Windows 8 Pro. Can I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free or...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Store location based on Windows regional setting => Expats can never buy anything in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store location based on Windows regional setting => Expats can never buy anything in the...: My Windows regional setting is set to a different country to the place where I live. Trying to buy something in the Windows Store, the country and postcode are fixed to my Windows setting.How can I ever buy anything?...
  9. Store location based on Windows regional setting => Expats can never buy anything in the...

Store location based on Windows regional setting => Expats can never buy anything in the...: My Windows regional setting is set to a different country to the place where I live. Trying to buy something in the Windows Store, the country and postcode are fixed to my Windows setting.How can I ever buy anything?...
  10. how do i install windows 7 on new laptops? OR on latest laptop can i buy to run windows 7...

how do i install windows 7 on new laptops? OR on latest laptop can i buy to run windows 7...: I have a large softwareS made for windows 7 specificallytill today my HP 15 AMD APU is fine and runs windows 7 perfectlybut i need another laptop on which i can do same stuffpls provide a list of latest laptops on which i can run Win7...