Windows 10: BUZZ!! The monitor goes Green! NO OS...

Discus and support BUZZ!! The monitor goes Green! NO OS... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I'm working in Photoshop on a project and all of a sudden there is this BUZZ! And I get a green screen. See the pic. I hit reset and it just thinks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Lance1, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Lance1 Win User

BUZZ!! The monitor goes Green! NO OS...

So I'm working in Photoshop on a project and all of a sudden there is this BUZZ! And I get a green screen. See the pic. I hit reset and it just thinks and thinks for about 5 minutes. My system boots into Windows in about 15 seconds. I reset again and still no access. I'm in the process of imaging the SSD from a backup of a week ago. Anyone ever have their screen BUZ and go green and loses access there OS? New one on me... I'm posting from my Win 7 box. I'll post back and give you an update.

:)

Lance1, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Linky Win User

Win 10 Home 1607 update - monitor display in green

I have Intel under Display. Monitor does not even appear in my list?

BUZZ!! The monitor goes Green! NO OS... [​IMG]

Cant be both cables so it seems the socket on the PC is then faulty?

Linky, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 27, 2020
  4. BUZZ!! The monitor goes Green! NO OS...

Realtek HD Audio buzzing

Hi,

To properly address this issue, we would like to get more details about the buzzing sound on your computer.

• Does it still buzz even if you put it in low volume?
    • Were there any changes made prior to this issue?

Let's run the audio troubleshooter to help us find and fix the issue. Follow the steps provided in

Fix sound problems

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

BUZZ!! The monitor goes Green! NO OS...

1. BUZZ!! The monitor goes Green! NO OS... - Similar Threads - BUZZ monitor goes

2. Monitor sudden green screen and buzzing, now it states no signal from pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor sudden green screen and buzzing, now it states no signal from pc: My pc is booting up fine, all fans and argb working fine, including for graphics card. My monitor is working, i tested connecting it to my switch and it connects. Ive tested the cables and they work. Not sure what is thr issue. I cant open bios or anything because theres no...
  3. Monitor sudden green screen and buzzing, now it states no signal from pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor sudden green screen and buzzing, now it states no signal from pc: My pc is booting up fine, all fans and argb working fine, including for graphics card. My monitor is working, i tested connecting it to my switch and it connects. Ive tested the cables and they work. Not sure what is thr issue. I cant open bios or anything because theres no...
  4. Green Screen On Monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green Screen On Monitor: Hi I recently came across a problem were i was returned a green screen from my monitor and playing gta 5 and modding the story a little. Now when i try starting up my pc i only have the fans working and my monitor receives no signal. I have tried rebooting the pc and taking...
  5. Green Screen On Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Green Screen On Monitor: Hi I recently came across a problem were i was returned a green screen from my monitor and playing gta 5 and modding the story a little. Now when i try starting up my pc i only have the fans working and my monitor receives no signal. I have tried rebooting the pc and taking...
  6. Green screen on monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green screen on monitor: Hi my monitor turns green when I start up my pc I says the pc is running but nothing happens then it goes black and says no signal I brought it to a repair shop they said they fixed it but it’s still happening...
  7. Green screen on monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green screen on monitor: Hi my monitor turns green when I start up my pc I says the pc is running but nothing happens then it goes black and says no signal I brought it to a repair shop they said they fixed it but it’s still happening...
  8. monitor turns green

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    monitor turns green: hello, I have a flat screen computerpretty old though.It was working just fine, until recently the monitor is turning green. I checked the cable for some loose connection, but its just fine.Could you please help me with what to do....
  9. BUZZ!! The monitor goes Green! NO OS...

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    BUZZ!! The monitor goes Green! NO OS...: So I'm working in Photoshop on a project and all of a sudden there is this BUZZ! And I get a green screen. See the pic. I hit reset and it just thinks and thinks for about 5 minutes. My system boots into Windows in about 15 seconds. I reset again and still no access. I'm in...
  10. Monitor display goes green after turning off for a while?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor display goes green after turning off for a while?: I have a dual monitor setup, specs are in signature, occasionally I turn the monitors off leaving the PC running. If I leave them for 30 mins or so and come back the first monitor with a HDMI connection (main screen) is green, the screen is still working in windows but...