Windows 10: BUZZ!! The monitor goes Green! NO OS...

Discus and support BUZZ!! The monitor goes Green! NO OS... in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; So I'm working in Photoshop on a project and all of a sudden there is this BUZZ! And I get a green screen. See the pic. I hit reset and it just thinks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Lance1, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Lance1 Win User

BUZZ!! The monitor goes Green! NO OS...

So I'm working in Photoshop on a project and all of a sudden there is this BUZZ! And I get a green screen. See the pic. I hit reset and it just thinks and thinks for about 5 minutes. My system boots into Windows in about 15 seconds. I reset again and still no access. I'm in the process of imaging the SSD from a backup of a week ago. Anyone ever have their screen BUZ and go green and loses access there OS? New one on me... I'm posting from my Win 7 box. I'll post back and give you an update.

- - - Updated - - -

OK! I'm back up and going. I have no idea as to what happened or why? I am currently at Windows 10 PRO Version 1903 which I like because it's stable with no issues That effect me or what I do and I do control that till a stable update comes along, AKA 2004 NOT! So again I ask the question... What the hell happened?????? I installed nothing and ran nothing. I have been issue free from the beginning of the upgrade from 7 to 10 until now. But on a positive point, I changed out my keyboard Will I was imagining from a touch keyboard to a more like mechanical keyboard. It's a 15 year old DELL SK-8115 keyboard and I love it. I actually have three of them. See the pic. Any way I am trying to make a positive out of a negative. This is going to bug me forever!! Thanks for the 140 views though. No Replies... No Hard Feelings....*really

:)

Lance1, Jun 28, 2020
  2. Lance1 Win User

The GPU card is securer. I have two DVI and two HDMI and the card is secure and powered. I have used DVI. I have also used DVI to HDMI. "System to Monitor" I do appreciate your due diligence. But I have checked everything. I have built systems for about 18 years. But have never seen this green screen and have all just stop... And when I thought life was boring. something new...

Lance1, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Lance1 Win User

So I'm working in Photoshop on a project and all of a sudden there is this BUZZ! And I get a green screen. See the pic. I hit reset and it just thinks and thinks for about 5 minutes. My system boots into Windows in about 15 seconds. I reset again and still no access. I'm in the process of imaging the SSD from a backup of a week ago. Anyone ever have their screen BUZ and go green and loses access there OS? New one on me... I'm posting from my Win 7 box. I'll post back and give you an update.

- - - Updated - - -

OK! I'm back up and going. I have no idea as to what happened or why? I am currently at Windows 10 PRO Version 1903 which I like because it's stable with no issues That effect me or what I do and I do control that till a stable update comes along, AKA 2004 NOT! So again I ask the question... What the hell happened?????? I installed nothing and ran nothing. I have been issue free from the beginning of the upgrade from 7 to 10 until now. But on a positive point, I changed out my keyboard Will I was imagining from a touch keyboard to a more like mechanical keyboard. It's a 15 year old DELL SK-8115 keyboard and I love it. I actually have three of them. See the pic. Any way I am trying to make a positive out of a negative. This is going to bug me forever!! Thanks for the 140 views though. No Replies... No Hard Feelings....*really

Lance1, Jun 28, 2020
  4. BUZZ!! The monitor goes Green! NO OS...

Could be the monitor is going bad, a bad monitor cable, or a bad connection.

Try a known good cable.

Check the monitor setup (looks like a Samsung) -

Set up your Samsung monitor

OldNavyGuy, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

1. BUZZ!! The monitor goes Green! NO OS... - Similar Threads - BUZZ monitor goes

2. Monitor sudden green screen and buzzing, now it states no signal from pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor sudden green screen and buzzing, now it states no signal from pc: My pc is booting up fine, all fans and argb working fine, including for graphics card. My monitor is working, i tested connecting it to my switch and it connects. Ive tested the cables and they work. Not sure what is thr issue. I cant open bios or anything because theres no...
  3. Monitor sudden green screen and buzzing, now it states no signal from pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor sudden green screen and buzzing, now it states no signal from pc: My pc is booting up fine, all fans and argb working fine, including for graphics card. My monitor is working, i tested connecting it to my switch and it connects. Ive tested the cables and they work. Not sure what is thr issue. I cant open bios or anything because theres no...
  4. Green Screen On Monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green Screen On Monitor: Hi I recently came across a problem were i was returned a green screen from my monitor and playing gta 5 and modding the story a little. Now when i try starting up my pc i only have the fans working and my monitor receives no signal. I have tried rebooting the pc and taking...
  5. Green Screen On Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Green Screen On Monitor: Hi I recently came across a problem were i was returned a green screen from my monitor and playing gta 5 and modding the story a little. Now when i try starting up my pc i only have the fans working and my monitor receives no signal. I have tried rebooting the pc and taking...
  6. Green screen on monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green screen on monitor: Hi my monitor turns green when I start up my pc I says the pc is running but nothing happens then it goes black and says no signal I brought it to a repair shop they said they fixed it but it’s still happening...
  7. Green screen on monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green screen on monitor: Hi my monitor turns green when I start up my pc I says the pc is running but nothing happens then it goes black and says no signal I brought it to a repair shop they said they fixed it but it’s still happening...
  8. monitor turns green

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    monitor turns green: hello, I have a flat screen computerpretty old though.It was working just fine, until recently the monitor is turning green. I checked the cable for some loose connection, but its just fine.Could you please help me with what to do....
  9. BUZZ!! The monitor goes Green! NO OS...

in Windows 10 Support
    BUZZ!! The monitor goes Green! NO OS...: So I'm working in Photoshop on a project and all of a sudden there is this BUZZ! And I get a green screen. See the pic. I hit reset and it just thinks and thinks for about 5 minutes. My system boots into Windows in about 15 seconds. I reset again and still no access. I'm in...
  10. Monitor display goes green after turning off for a while?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor display goes green after turning off for a while?: I have a dual monitor setup, specs are in signature, occasionally I turn the monitors off leaving the PC running. If I leave them for 30 mins or so and come back the first monitor with a HDMI connection (main screen) is green, the screen is still working in windows but...