Windows 10: Buzzing audio sound when playing audio

Discus and support Buzzing audio sound when playing audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, So my specs are -- Mother board Asus Z87, this is my sound card Realtek ALC892 -- CPU i5 4670K -- GPU gtx 1070... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VojtechLapčík, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Buzzing audio sound when playing audio

Hello,

So my specs are -- Mother board Asus Z87, this is my sound card Realtek ALC892

-- CPU i5 4670K

-- GPU gtx 1070

-- Windows 10 64 bit.

So, about a week ago, i have rebooted my Windows did whole reinstall , this had never happened before. In the same evening, i noticed buzzing sound in my headphones, It appears in any audio source.

To describe it in short: When i play some audio, some weird buzzing appears in my headphones. I think that it appears in video games too yet I'm not sure. It's quite annoying.

The problem persists whether I use my laptop's speakers, headphones, or external speakers

I tried many things, so I would appreciate it if you don't tell me to do those same ones again:

I uninstalled and re-installed the latest Nvidia drivers, the latest Intel drivers, the latest Realtek audio drivers. Clean installed all of them by uninstalling specific devices from Device Manager and either installing the latest ones from the manufacturer's website or letting Windows download the best ones it sees fit. None of that worked. Troubleshooting in Windows did nothing either. Increasing and decreasing the default format in the playback device's properties did nothing.

I went back to Windows 7, and this problem persists.

But either way if anyone knows of a temporary fix or some other things I should do, please do let me know, I would appreciate it greatly!

Thank you and kind regards.

:)

VojtechLapčík, Jan 12, 2021
  2. EpicX11 Win User

Buzzing Sound in Background of Audio

Hello,

When my headphones are plugged into my laptop, there is a buzzing sound in the background of the audio. I know it’s not a problem with the headphones, because I tested it with my iPad and it worked perfectly. How do I stop this buzzing sound? Any suggestions
    welcome.

EpicX11, Jan 12, 2021
  3. MelB Win User
    Continuous audio buzzing but with sound!

My Toshiba had similar problems and I tried every suggestion I could trawl from the net - nothing worked!
    My laptop has nVidia/Intel graphics and Realtek sound, and the continual buzz and lag on video was driving me nuts. This was no problem in Windows 7, I even reverted for a while and the issues went away.
    Anyway, yesterday I was hunting on the Intel forum and someone mentioned the Intel Display Audio. This is to produce HD sound when the HDMI port is used to connect another device. In my case, it is connecting a Samsung monitor, with NO speakers. I decided to disable the Intel Display Audio in Device Manager (note, disable, not uninstall), and BINGO, buzzing gone, lag gone, stutter gone. I guess plugging-in the monitor told the system to use the Display Audio, but it was conflicting with the Realtek system sound. I really hope this helps someone. Buzzing audio sound when playing audio :)

4. Buzzing audio sound when playing audio

Realtek HD Audio buzzing

Hi,

To properly address this issue, we would like to get more details about the buzzing sound on your computer.

• Does it still buzz even if you put it in low volume?
    • Were there any changes made prior to this issue?

Let's run the audio troubleshooter to help us find and fix the issue. Follow the steps provided in

Fix sound problems

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Buzzing audio sound when playing audio

1. Buzzing audio sound when playing audio - Similar Threads - Buzzing audio sound

2. Audio buzzing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio buzzing: Okay, for the past few days I have been dealing with audio buzzing when I'm trying to listen to music or watch a movie. I have tried everything in regard to fixing the issue.I have tried to update the drive, disabled audio enhancements, wasted money with Restoro, removed a...
  3. Audio buzzing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio buzzing: Okay, for the past few days I have been dealing with audio buzzing when I'm trying to listen to music or watch a movie. I have tried everything in regard to fixing the issue.I have tried to update the drive, disabled audio enhancements, wasted money with Restoro, removed a...
  4. Audio buzzing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Dolby Atmos Sound/Audio starts to Buzz when audio level adjusted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Atmos Sound/Audio starts to Buzz when audio level adjusted: Hi, My problems is with Dolby Atmos Sound/Audio Buzzing after latest update yesterday?with Yoga 730-15IWL Laptop Lenovo 64BitWindows 10 Home version 21H1OS build 19043.1266---Note: Issue/problem when using built in speakers Dolby Atmos laptopProblem/issue only starts when I...
  6. Dolby Atmos Sound/Audio starts to Buzz when audio level adjusted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dolby Atmos Sound/Audio starts to Buzz when audio level adjusted: Hi, My problems is with Dolby Atmos Sound/Audio Buzzing after latest update yesterday?with Yoga 730-15IWL Laptop Lenovo 64BitWindows 10 Home version 21H1OS build 19043.1266---Note: Issue/problem when using built in speakers Dolby Atmos laptopProblem/issue only starts when I...
  7. Dolby Atmos Sound/Audio starts to Buzz when audio level adjusted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Buzzing Sound in Background of Audio

Buzzing Sound in Background of Audio: Hello, When my headphones are plugged into my laptop, there is a buzzing sound in the background of the audio. I know it’s not a problem with the headphones, because I tested it with my iPad and it worked perfectly. How do I stop this buzzing sound? Any suggestions welcome....
  9. Random buzzing sound when listening to audio on my computer

Random buzzing sound when listening to audio on my computer: Hello, I've been having a problem with my computer's audio. Whenever I'm listening to something on it unless I'm using bluetooth, a random buzzing sound appears from time to time, and it is pretty disturbing and annoying. I don't know what could be causing this to happen,...
  10. Continuous audio buzzing but with sound!

Continuous audio buzzing but with sound!: So I just updated my Toshiba laptop from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and now I'm having audio problems. At first after I upgraded I had no sound. I fixed it by uninstalling and reinstalling my Realtek audio driver. Now thankfully I got my sound back, but now whenever I play...