Windows 10: Buzzing in audio that comes on and off

Discus and support Buzzing in audio that comes on and off in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, I'm currently using the speakers high definition audio device as default. There is a buzz in the audio as I play music either from Spotify or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by koosha-, Mar 25, 2019.

1. koosha- Win User

Buzzing in audio that comes on and off

Hi all,

I'm currently using the speakers high definition audio device as default. There is a buzz in the audio as I play music either from Spotify or even Winamp. I just can't find the cause for it. I tried disabling nvidia high definition audio driver and all enhancement in properties. I've recently tried to reset the PC but the problem doesn't go away. When the buzz comes on(usually randomly), the mouse cursor stops moving as well (I tested). Please advise anyone!!! Buzzing in audio that comes on and off :p Thanks a lot in advance!

:)

koosha-, Mar 25, 2019

2. Realtek HD Audio buzzing

Hi,

To properly address this issue, we would like to get more details about the buzzing sound on your computer.

• Does it still buzz even if you put it in low volume?
    • Were there any changes made prior to this issue?

Let's run the audio troubleshooter to help us find and fix the issue. Follow the steps provided in

Fix sound problems

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 25, 2019
  3. AnaINFP Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade loud buzzing audio problem

I have the same problem as him (the loud buzzing of audio), and did exactly as you said to, but I'm still getting this error. Would you have anything else I could try to fix please?

I've also done everything John W suggested on his blog, even uninstalled both of my Audio drives, and the problem keeps coming back.

AnaINFP, Mar 25, 2019
  4. Buzzing in audio that comes on and off

Weird Buzzing From Computer Audio

Whenever I play a video, the audio would be fine. Then, a couple seconds later, there would be an abrupt buzzing noise, and then the audio would be fine again for another few seconds before the buzzing comes back. Does anyone have an idea of why this is
    the case? I even checked my speaker software, but everything was already up to date.

AndrewWong777, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

Buzzing in audio that comes on and off

1. Buzzing in audio that comes on and off - Similar Threads - Buzzing audio comes

2. Audio buzzing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio buzzing: Okay, for the past few days I have been dealing with audio buzzing when I'm trying to listen to music or watch a movie. I have tried everything in regard to fixing the issue.I have tried to update the drive, disabled audio enhancements, wasted money with Restoro, removed a...
  3. Audio buzzing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio buzzing: Okay, for the past few days I have been dealing with audio buzzing when I'm trying to listen to music or watch a movie. I have tried everything in regard to fixing the issue.I have tried to update the drive, disabled audio enhancements, wasted money with Restoro, removed a...
  4. Audio buzzing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Buzzing noise, BSOD and no audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buzzing noise, BSOD and no audio.: Hi, sorry to bother but I have been experiencing BSOD. I have an: Legion T5-28IMB05 Desktop Lenovo - Type 90NC running Windows 11 Home version 21H2. And when even doing nothing my computer will freeze and BSOD will appear. If im playing something a buzzing sound will go along...
  6. buzzing noise coming from headset

buzzing noise coming from headset: got a new headset today and my friends said there is a buzzing noise coming from my mic so i went and turned on 'listen to this device' and i csn hear it. very annoying buzzing sound, any solutions, it did it with my last mic as well...
  7. Constant buzzing/crackling audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant buzzing/crackling audio: Since about a week ago (or two) I noticed that there's a constant buzzing/crackling noise when using my computer, as soon as windows 10 shows the login screen. I have tried several fixes, but none of them have helped so far. I DID notice that the noise becomes even more...
  8. Video Stutter/Audio Buzz

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Stutter/Audio Buzz: For the past couple of weeks I have been getting stuttering video and a buzz in the audio. It started with listening to Spotify, the audio with just buzz for a few seconds then the PC would crash, no blue screen it would just restart. The reboots have stopped, but now the...
  9. Audio buzzing with Windows 10

Audio buzzing with Windows 10: Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10 there has been repeated buzzing on audio with any kind of playback, either on Youtube or with music CDs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/audio-buzzing-with-windows-10/ec5a3f58-45dc-426d-9c7a-512287132d2e
  10. Continuous audio buzzing but with sound!

Continuous audio buzzing but with sound!: So I just updated my Toshiba laptop from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and now I'm having audio problems. At first after I upgraded I had no sound. I fixed it by uninstalling and reinstalling my Realtek audio driver. Now thankfully I got my sound back, but now whenever I play...