Windows 10: buzzing noise coming from headset

Discus and support buzzing noise coming from headset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; got a new headset today and my friends said there is a buzzing noise coming from my mic so i went and turned on 'listen to this device' and i csn hear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by joshking8, Aug 6, 2020.

1. joshking8 Win User

buzzing noise coming from headset

got a new headset today and my friends said there is a buzzing noise coming from my mic so i went and turned on 'listen to this device' and i csn hear it. very annoying buzzing sound, any solutions, it did it with my last mic as well

:)

joshking8, Aug 6, 2020

2. Buzzing noise coming from Mic

Didn't know where to post and what topic to pick so I'm going to try here...

as the title suggests I have been hearing intermittent buzzing noises coming from my Microphone as well as people that I'm communicating with...they tell me the noise is unbearable. I can hear it faintly but the people on the other end that I'm talking
    with in skype or what ever voip I'm using are saying it gets extremely loud. Note that it's not a static sound it is a buzzing sound as if someone is getting electrocuted

I have tried many things to fix or correct the problems doing the following

-trying a different mic

-switching from usb to pins and vice versa

-trying different usb slots both front and back of case

-reformatting computer

-checking to see if motherboard is properly secure and grounded to tower

-grounding the case using a copper wire

-trying different outlets

-adjusting sound settings

I would like to note that I also used my microphone on my laptop and the noise was happening ONLY in my room where the desktop computer is located....I was not hearing the noise coming from my laptop in other rooms. This suggests that there might be something
    wrong with my room that's discharging some sort of EM field. If this is the case do I need an electrician to check my room?

Any advice or help on this matter would be greatly appreciated

Scorpio.Rob, Aug 6, 2020
  3. simisoft Win User
    N95 buzzing noise

Well i can hear a Buzz Noise when i am listening to music,it is behind or under the music..It is make me crazy... I try another N95 and it had the same problem..

I hear the noise not just putting inside the headset but when i start using the device for hearing a music or to moving into menus...

simisoft, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Aceman.au Win User

Constant Buzzing Noise in Headset

No matter what I try theses a constant buzzing noise in my Roccat Kave headset and switching between my two sound cards does nothing. It happens in game, during movies etc

Sound Devices:
    Realtek HD Audio V.6.0.1.5672 (Headset in on this)
    SB Audiogy unknown version cause its for some reason it's unplugged... (CBF restarting)(Speakers on this)

Both set to 5.1

Aceman.au, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

1. buzzing noise coming from headset - Similar Threads - buzzing noise coming

2. Buzzing Noise BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buzzing Noise BSOD: Can anybody tell me why the PC Does a BSOD everyday, with code UNEXPECTED-POWER-EXECPTION please I will do anything to prevent it. Unfortunately I cannot share a screenshot....
  3. Buzzing Noise BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Buzzing Noise BSOD: Can anybody tell me why the PC Does a BSOD everyday, with code UNEXPECTED-POWER-EXECPTION please I will do anything to prevent it. Unfortunately I cannot share a screenshot....
  4. buzzing noise from mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    buzzing noise from mic: I am using my laptop from past 6 months and whenever i turn my mic on during online games or online classes there is a buzzing sound in background with my voice and my teammates / classmates complain about it . I checked my headphones with another device and it works fine ....
  5. Crash with buzz noise

Crash with buzz noise: Hi Microsoft, Could you help with my issue, my PC keep crashing with very loud buzz when I play video or games. Please find below the minidump and MSinfo for your reference. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsBGB8boYXyRaBwWi9cQNl0r1gU?e=8oIcIj Thank you so much for the support....
  6. Buzzing/static noise from headset when i play games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Buzzing/static noise from headset when i play games: So i just got a new pc, and its got a geforce rtx 3080/ intel core i7-10700f cpu 2.90ghz And prior to this i have had no problems with my headset making any sort of unatural/unwanted noise. But now as i plug my headset in the front of my pc, once i enter games the pc starts...
  7. Buzzing noise

Buzzing noise: Everytime I scroll in firefox it makes a small faint buzzing noise and I've tried to search it up but nothing has worked so far, it's never done this until now even when I had a different mouse it still makes the noise. When I put my ear near my pc there's not a single sound...
  8. BSOD with a buzzing noise.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD with a buzzing noise.: Hi there This is my first time posting on a site like this so sorry if I don't do this right. I have just had a BSOD and need some help with what caused the error, attached is a copy of the mini dump file and MSInfo file. If any other info is required ;et me know. Any...
  9. buzzing or reverberation noise coming from speakers on Surface Pro2

buzzing or reverberation noise coming from speakers on Surface Pro2: Recently I have a terrible reverberation coming from my speakers. It sounds very much like when a throat cancer patient has to use a vibrator to speak. I've checked the driver and it says I'm using the most current version. I've also unchecked the audio enhancements...
  10. The Cursed Buzzing Noise

in Windows 10 Support
    The Cursed Buzzing Noise: I have just recently have done the new windows update to OS 16299.125 and now once again when streaming audio/video no matter what browser every so often close to 1-5 minutes there is a short buzz sound and continues playing. it is extremely annoying! The same issue happened...