Windows 10: Buzzing noise in Xbox app party chat

Discus and support Buzzing noise in Xbox app party chat in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm currently using the Xbox app to chat with my friends while playing Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. However, when I join their party chat, all they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ThegamingmanzYT, May 31, 2019.

1. Buzzing noise in Xbox app party chat

I'm currently using the Xbox app to chat with my friends while playing Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. However, when I join their party chat, all they can hear from me is a really, REALLY loud buzzing noise. I've tried it with people also using the Xbox app on Windows 10 and they hear it as well. I have tried changing the bit rate for my microphone but when I click apply and check back it just reverts to the bit rate I had before. I am using the mic on the apple earbuds.

:)

ThegamingmanzYT, May 31, 2019

2. Xbox Party chat buzzing on windows 10??

Hi,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the common possible reasons why you having loud buzzing sounds when using party chat on Xbox app. To help you resolve this concern, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were you able to join party chat before without any sound problem?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?

Wilfred Mac, May 31, 2019
  3. Xbox Party chat buzzing on windows 10??

I'm on windows 10 and I made an account for Sea of Thieves. When I tried to make an xbox party with the people in my crew it made a super loud, continuous buzzing noise in their headphones unless I mute myself. I've checked the ports and its happened on
    both of my headsets (forgot the name of one and astro a10s). I don't know what the problem is and I want to be able to use xbox party chat.

ThatPirateNathan, May 31, 2019
  4. jer.l Win User

Buzzing noise in Xbox app party chat

Xbox One Party Chat Buzzing

Hello, I recently purchased an xbox one PDP Afterglow Prismatic controller and whenever I join a party there is a constant buzzing sound for everyone else. However in game chat it is fine, what could be the issue and how can I fix it?

This problem started yesterday as that is when I recently purchased the new wired controller. My headset has worked fine in the past without any issues and still works on my old controller, and as I stated above it works fine on this controller in game chat
    but as soon as I join a party it buzzes. I cannot hear the buzz only them, but party overlay shows me as constantly talking.

jer.l, May 31, 2019
Thema:

Buzzing noise in Xbox app party chat

1. Buzzing noise in Xbox app party chat - Similar Threads - Buzzing noise Xbox

2. PC Xbox App Party Chat Broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Xbox App Party Chat Broken: I can no longer join party chat with my friends who are on xbox. I can use it fine with other people on pc, but when someone on xbox joins, we can all talk for about 5 seconds, then the whole party chat stops working. I have an open NAT, Teredo seems to be fine, Everything is...
  3. PC Xbox App Party Chat Broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Xbox App Party Chat Broken: I can no longer join party chat with my friends who are on xbox. I can use it fine with other people on pc, but when someone on xbox joins, we can all talk for about 5 seconds, then the whole party chat stops working. I have an open NAT, Teredo seems to be fine, Everything is...
  4. PC Xbox App Party Chat Broken

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Party Chat on Xbox app Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Party Chat on Xbox app Windows 10: When i join a party on the xbox app, the other party members hear a loud sound and echo from my mic. How do I fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/party-chat-on-xbox-app-windows-10/b9f86d78-b86c-4069-abd8-838c16258b47
  6. Xbox Party Chat

Xbox Party Chat: I've not been able to connect to party chats on the new Xbox App on PC Win 10 since ever, and the Xbox Companion App has stopped working in regards to party chat. I've been using my phone, however that app keeps crashing and I'm not able to use any sort of comms with my team....
  7. Xbox app buzzing noises!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox app buzzing noises!: Hi all, Sorry if I can’t post this here but I’m not able to find any help anywhere! I have been trying to play Call of Duty with my friends, I am on PC and they’re on Xbox so I’ve been using the Xbox game bar to talk to them. However, they can all hear feedback which sounds...
  8. Xbox Companion App party chat not working?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Companion App party chat not working?: Hey. So I'm currently on Windows 10 using the Xbox Companion App, and I'm trying to join my friend's party chat (who is on Xbox One). However, when I join the party (or they join my party), I can't hear them and they can't hear me. When I speak into my microphone, I can see...
  9. Xbox PC party chat

Xbox PC party chat: Ive always been able to join my friends party through my PC recently we have been playing Call of Duty Crossplatform and we have been communicating just fine. A few days ago we decide to play and I join their xbox party through my pc and I connect to the party just fine...
  10. Xbox app party chat issues.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox app party chat issues.: For about a month or so, my headset has started to create an echo for my friends and they can hear what I'm playing on my computer. (they can hear themselves talk and music I play over my headphones, not the other way round) We checked other apps like discord and skype and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc mic loud noise in xbox chat

2. xbox party chat buzzing with pc

3. pc xbox app mic buzzing

4. buzzing sound on xbox app,
  5. xbox companion app buzzing in my mic pc,
  6. xbox app on pc mic buzzing,
  7. Buzzing noise on xbox party pc,
  8. pc mic not working on xbox app buzzing noise,
  9. xbox social pc mic constantly on,
  10. xbox pc app mic buzzing,
  11. xbox companion making buzzing sound,