Windows 10: Buzzing noises, caused by latest update?

Discus and support Buzzing noises, caused by latest update? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My laptop has started emitting a random glitchy buzzing noise when playing videos or music, it was fine for years and has just started doing it in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ICC-u, Jan 23, 2020.

1. /u/ICC-u Win User

Buzzing noises, caused by latest update?

My laptop has started emitting a random glitchy buzzing noise when playing videos or music, it was fine for years and has just started doing it in the last few weeks

Things I have looked at so far

Restarting the machine
    Trying different programs (Spotify, Firefox, VLC)
    Turning off Hardware Acceleration Rolling audio driver back to the previous version (December vs May 19)
    Deleting my Realtek Audio device (all audio devices actually just to be sure)

It isn't ground hum

Any further things I can look into, it's extremely annoying

submitted by /u/ICC-u
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ICC-u, Jan 23, 2020
  2. KevinRoad Win User

Buzzing Noise in Headphones after updating Windows

Hello, if I could get a response that'd be greatly appreciated. I'm still having the problem no matter what solution I try. I tried going back to the previous update, but the buzzing noise came to the previous restore. When I mute, the sound goes away
    and other headphones also have this buzzing noise coming from Windows, so it's not a problem with them. The laptop's internal speakers seem to be fine. This buzzing noise happened to me when I updated my old laptop to 1803 as well. I've updated my laptop further,
    I'm on version 1809 now. Please help me get rid of this buzzing noise.

KevinRoad, Jan 23, 2020
  3. Laptop freezes and makes a buzzing noise

Hi Jami,

To isolate this concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes on your computer recently?
    • Does it happen after installing an update?

You may run System File Checker and DISM Tool to check if there are corrupted system files that are causing the issue. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type each command and hit enter:

sfc /scannow

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

You may also perform a clean boot to isolate which programs or applications might be causing the freezing and buzzing noise on your computer. To do this, kindly refer to this article:

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Let us know how it goes.

Monica Cam, Jan 23, 2020
  4. kiriakost Win User

GTX295 buzzing noises

buzz as noise , caused by the motor it self .

buzz are not indication of death .

buzz caused by cheap motors , that their work out of phase , because inside there not as many coils , as it needs to be .

Less inside coils = economy design

kiriakost, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Buzzing noises, caused by latest update? - Similar Threads - Buzzing noises caused

2. Buzzing Noise BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buzzing Noise BSOD: Can anybody tell me why the PC Does a BSOD everyday, with code UNEXPECTED-POWER-EXECPTION please I will do anything to prevent it. Unfortunately I cannot share a screenshot....
  3. Buzzing Noise BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Buzzing Noise BSOD: Can anybody tell me why the PC Does a BSOD everyday, with code UNEXPECTED-POWER-EXECPTION please I will do anything to prevent it. Unfortunately I cannot share a screenshot....
  4. Buzzing Noise BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Crash with buzz noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Crash with buzz noise: Hi Microsoft, Could you help with my issue, my PC keep crashing with very loud buzz when I play video or games. Please find below the minidump and MSinfo for your reference. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsBGB8boYXyRaBwWi9cQNl0r1gU?e=8oIcIj Thank you so much for the support....
  6. Buzzing noise

Buzzing noise: Everytime I scroll in firefox it makes a small faint buzzing noise and I've tried to search it up but nothing has worked so far, it's never done this until now even when I had a different mouse it still makes the noise. When I put my ear near my pc there's not a single sound...
  7. Microphone buzzing noise

Microphone buzzing noise: Hi there i have recently bough a pc and when i used a microphone for gaming it would always have a buzzing noise when there was not buzzing noise I was picking up from my surroundings I found out that it was a problem with windows 10 and it was working on older vesions of...
  8. BSOD with a buzzing noise.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD with a buzzing noise.: Hi there This is my first time posting on a site like this so sorry if I don't do this right. I have just had a BSOD and need some help with what caused the error, attached is a copy of the mini dump file and MSInfo file. If any other info is required ;et me know. Any...
  9. The Cursed Buzzing Noise

in Windows 10 Support
    The Cursed Buzzing Noise: I have just recently have done the new windows update to OS 16299.125 and now once again when streaming audio/video no matter what browser every so often close to 1-5 minutes there is a short buzz sound and continues playing. it is extremely annoying! The same issue happened...
  10. Loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Support
    Loud buzzing noise: Hello! I have a year-old Lenovo G500 laptop, and recently it started doing this loud, buzzing sound quite often, even when there's only one program opened. I checked CPU and disk usage the first few times it happened, but they're fairly low. I'm not really tech-savvy, so...