Windows 10: buzzing or reverberation noise coming from speakers on Surface Pro2

Discus and support buzzing or reverberation noise coming from speakers on Surface Pro2 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently I have a terrible reverberation coming from my speakers. It sounds very much like when a throat cancer patient has to use a vibrator to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VP_engineer, May 16, 2019.

1. buzzing or reverberation noise coming from speakers on Surface Pro2

Recently I have a terrible reverberation coming from my speakers. It sounds very much like when a throat cancer patient has to use a vibrator to speak. I've checked the driver and it says I'm using the most current version. I've also unchecked the audio enhancements box. Still sound problem is unresolved.

I did notice the Events tab on the device properties dialog showed this items:

"Device install requested" with a 5/11/2018 timestamp (yes 2018, not 2019)

"Device migrated" with a 5/11/2018 timestamp

The info dialog box has this message:

"Device HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0280&SUBSYS_10EC104E&REV_1000\4&dcc60be&0&0001 requires further installation."

This problem has only started within this past week.

All help appreciated. Thank you.

:)

VP_engineer, May 16, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Speakers making a buzzing/humming noise

- have you used a different lead?

= have you tried replacing the cable/wire that you use to connect your speaker to the PC?

Try to borrow some analogue headphones to check the noise is not coming from your PC.

I.e. is the source your PC or leads (+speaker).

Do you hear the buzz from your speakers if the volume setting on your PC is 0?

dalchina, May 16, 2019
  3. NCSGeek Win User

I'll look into getting a replacement aux cable. I'll also see if I can find some headphones I can use.

NCSGeek, May 16, 2019
  4. NCSGeek Win User

buzzing or reverberation noise coming from speakers on Surface Pro2

Also, yes, I do have the noise even when my PC's volume is 0/muted.

NCSGeek, May 16, 2019
Thema:

buzzing or reverberation noise coming from speakers on Surface Pro2

1. buzzing or reverberation noise coming from speakers on Surface Pro2 - Similar Threads - buzzing reverberation noise

2. Static/Buzz Noise from laptop speakers. Still consists with headphones plugged in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Static/Buzz Noise from laptop speakers. Still consists with headphones plugged in.: Hi, I've been having a really strange audio issue on my laptop. It's a Microsoft Surface Laptop 4. This laptop is only 3 months old. I brought it very recently. My laptop specs are as follows Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 Microsoft Surface R Edition 2.20 GHzOperating system:...
  3. buzzing noise from mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    buzzing noise from mic: I am using my laptop from past 6 months and whenever i turn my mic on during online games or online classes there is a buzzing sound in background with my voice and my teammates / classmates complain about it . I checked my headphones with another device and it works fine ....
  4. Buzzing/stuttery noise through headphones or speakers anything

Buzzing/stuttery noise through headphones or speakers anything: Hi every time I turn my pc on and put my head phones on there seems to be a noise coming through like a static noise or like stutter buzzing pls may someone help...
  5. Freezing and Buzzing sound coming from speakers.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezing and Buzzing sound coming from speakers.: Computer is freezing when I'm playing a video game, it freezes and then a loud buzzing sound comes out of the speakers. I've tried reinstalling the OS and it still happens, I've also run the windows memory test too and nothing has happened. The freezes can occur anywhere from...
  6. Buzzing noise

Buzzing noise: Everytime I scroll in firefox it makes a small faint buzzing noise and I've tried to search it up but nothing has worked so far, it's never done this until now even when I had a different mouse it still makes the noise. When I put my ear near my pc there's not a single sound...
  7. buzzing noise coming from headset

buzzing noise coming from headset: got a new headset today and my friends said there is a buzzing noise coming from my mic so i went and turned on 'listen to this device' and i csn hear it. very annoying buzzing sound, any solutions, it did it with my last mic as well...
  8. Speakers making a buzzing/humming noise

Speakers making a buzzing/humming noise: Hello! I'd really apreciate some help with this issue, as it has become quite annoying to me. My speakers are constantly emitting a sound which can be best described as a buzzing noise. I am fairly confident that this is electrical interference. Because of this, I have...
  9. Win10 buzzing from speakers

Win10 buzzing from speakers: So having had an issue crop up where getting a buzzing sound from my 5.1 speakers setup and not from hdmi or coax out. Two things, make sure speakers are not next to or by another speaker tv ect. as this will mute the speaker. Next make sure speaker is not too close to any...
  10. Weird buzzing noise in headphones and speakers while in games

Weird buzzing noise in headphones and speakers while in games: So I'm on the same setup I have always been... Nothing was changed. On Windows 7 I had no problem, on 8.1 it started and now on W10 I still can't get rid of it. Anytime I'm in game, no matter what game, I get this weird buzzing/humming/screeching noise that won't stop. It...