Windows 10: Buzzing Sound in Background of Audio

Discus and support Buzzing Sound in Background of Audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, When my headphones are plugged into my laptop, there is a buzzing sound in the background of the audio. I know it’s not a problem with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EpicX11, Aug 10, 2020.

1. EpicX11 Win User

Buzzing Sound in Background of Audio

Hello,

When my headphones are plugged into my laptop, there is a buzzing sound in the background of the audio. I know it’s not a problem with the headphones, because I tested it with my iPad and it worked perfectly. How do I stop this buzzing sound? Any suggestions welcome.

:)

EpicX11, Aug 10, 2020

2. Realtek HD Audio buzzing

Hi,

To properly address this issue, we would like to get more details about the buzzing sound on your computer.

• Does it still buzz even if you put it in low volume?
    • Were there any changes made prior to this issue?

Let's run the audio troubleshooter to help us find and fix the issue. Follow the steps provided in

Fix sound problems

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 10, 2020
  3. MelB Win User
    Continuous audio buzzing but with sound!

My Toshiba had similar problems and I tried every suggestion I could trawl from the net - nothing worked!
    My laptop has nVidia/Intel graphics and Realtek sound, and the continual buzz and lag on video was driving me nuts. This was no problem in Windows 7, I even reverted for a while and the issues went away.
    Anyway, yesterday I was hunting on the Intel forum and someone mentioned the Intel Display Audio. This is to produce HD sound when the HDMI port is used to connect another device. In my case, it is connecting a Samsung monitor, with NO speakers. I decided to disable the Intel Display Audio in Device Manager (note, disable, not uninstall), and BINGO, buzzing gone, lag gone, stutter gone. I guess plugging-in the monitor told the system to use the Display Audio, but it was conflicting with the Realtek system sound. I really hope this helps someone. Buzzing Sound in Background of Audio :)

4. mieradio Win User

Random buzzing sound with audio in Windows 10

simple...uninstall Realtek HD Audio Driver permanently...use another audio driver...no more buzzing or hanging sound ever after...yeyyy

mieradio, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Buzzing Sound in Background of Audio - Similar Threads - Buzzing Sound Background

2. Acer Aspire Buzzing Sounds and Zero Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer Aspire Buzzing Sounds and Zero Audio: I had a bit of a technical glitch with my laptop the day that I'm posting this, where for some reason my in-laptop speakers do not produce audio, despite me jumping through all the hoops I've seen online of reinstalling my drivers, restarting my computer, making sure the...
  3. Acer Aspire Buzzing Sounds and Zero Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer Aspire Buzzing Sounds and Zero Audio: I had a bit of a technical glitch with my laptop the day that I'm posting this, where for some reason my in-laptop speakers do not produce audio, despite me jumping through all the hoops I've seen online of reinstalling my drivers, restarting my computer, making sure the...
  4. Acer Aspire Buzzing Sounds and Zero Audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. audio makes buzzing sound then computer crashes

audio makes buzzing sound then computer crashes: It's happening frequently for the past few weeks whenever I play audio from my browser like youtube or when I play a game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-makes-buzzing-sound-then-computer-crashes/fca2f7e8-37b9-4577-8a8c-5ef6345d0d5d
  6. audio makes buzzing sound then computer crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio makes buzzing sound then computer crashes: It's happening frequently for the past few weeks whenever I play audio from my browser like youtube or when I play a game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-makes-buzzing-sound-then-computer-crashes/fca2f7e8-37b9-4577-8a8c-5ef6345d0d5d
  7. audio makes buzzing sound then computer crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Buzzing audio sound when playing audio

Buzzing audio sound when playing audio: Hello, So my specs are -- Mother board Asus Z87, this is my sound card Realtek ALC892 -- CPU i5 4670K -- GPU gtx 1070 -- Windows 10 64 bit. So, about a week ago, i have rebooted my Windows did whole reinstall , this had never...
  9. buzzing sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    buzzing sound: frequently i have a buzzuing sound on speaker which resolves by restarting to be repeated in one or two days. what is the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/buzzing-sound/87f33d44-0005-473c-90a8-5c34b040f4d1
  10. Continuous audio buzzing but with sound!

Continuous audio buzzing but with sound!: So I just updated my Toshiba laptop from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and now I'm having audio problems. At first after I upgraded I had no sound. I fixed it by uninstalling and reinstalling my Realtek audio driver. Now thankfully I got my sound back, but now whenever I play...