Windows 10: buzzing sound

Discus and support buzzing sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Why is my laptop making a buzzing sound all of a sudden? I have cleaned the fan.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MartineKelley1, Jul 21, 2018.

1. buzzing sound

Why is my laptop making a buzzing sound all of a sudden? I have cleaned the fan.

:)

MartineKelley1, Jul 21, 2018
  2. Rose Cal Win User

New Buzzing Crackling Sound

Hi Holly,

Corrupted system files or outdated drivers may be one of the possible causes why hearing buzzing crackling sound. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to know the build and version of Windows your Windows 10. Have you made any recent changes prior to this
    issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot sound problem.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jul 21, 2018
  3. Realtek HD Audio buzzing

Hi,

To properly address this issue, we would like to get more details about the buzzing sound on your computer.

• Does it still buzz even if you put it in low volume?
    • Were there any changes made prior to this issue?

Let's run the audio troubleshooter to help us find and fix the issue. Follow the steps provided in

Fix sound problems

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 21, 2018
  4. buzzing sound

Laptop buzzing sound

Hello,

We would like to know more about the buzzing sound issues you're experiencing. Kindly answer the following:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you contacted the device manufacturer for the latest driver for your Windows 10 device?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Devlin Sco, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

buzzing sound

1. buzzing sound - Similar Threads - buzzing sound

2. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.: This has started happening and so far has happened twice. starting a match in Rocket League, other times it happend by just playing music on Spotify. my screen froze and made a buzzing sound. A few seconds after, my PC just restarted....
  3. PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC freezes, makes a buzzing sound, and restarts.: This has started happening and so far has happened twice. starting a match in Rocket League, other times it happend by just playing music on Spotify. my screen froze and made a buzzing sound. A few seconds after, my PC just restarted....
  4. my computer froze suddenly and started making a buzzing sound, no key in the keyboard...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer froze suddenly and started making a buzzing sound, no key in the keyboard...: I was on youtube and suddenly the computer screen froze, and started making a buzzing sound for over 10 min, after a while i managed to turn it off and on again.I have an ASUS Vivobook computer which is new, i bought it about half a year ago....
  5. my computer froze suddenly and started making a buzzing sound, no key in the keyboard...

my computer froze suddenly and started making a buzzing sound, no key in the keyboard...: I was on youtube and suddenly the computer screen froze, and started making a buzzing sound for over 10 min, after a while i managed to turn it off and on again.I have an ASUS Vivobook computer which is new, i bought it about half a year ago....
  6. Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts: So recently, when I have been playing a game roblox, my PC occasionally freezes, then a loud buzzing noise comes from speakers, then after about 10 seconds it crashes, blue screen of death comes up for a second or two and then it immediately restarts. Roblox isn't...
  7. Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts

Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts: So recently, when I have been playing a game roblox, my PC occasionally freezes, then a loud buzzing noise comes from speakers, then after about 10 seconds it crashes, blue screen of death comes up for a second or two and then it immediately restarts. Roblox isn't...
  8. Help! When doing certain specific things, my PC makes a buzzing sound before turning off!

Help! When doing certain specific things, my PC makes a buzzing sound before turning off!: This issue started abruptly a few days ago. Basically, whenever I was doing something specific such as booting up normal windows 10 a loud buzzing and glitchy sound would emit from my laptop before turning off. As well as this, whenever I unplug my laptop from its charging...
  9. Help! When doing certain specific things, my PC makes a buzzing sound before turning off!

Help! When doing certain specific things, my PC makes a buzzing sound before turning off!: This issue started abruptly a few days ago. Basically, whenever I was doing something specific such as booting up normal windows 10 a loud buzzing and glitchy sound would emit from my laptop before turning off. As well as this, whenever I unplug my laptop from its charging...
  10. Help! When doing certain specific things, my PC makes a buzzing sound before turning off!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging