Windows 10: By accident I clicked to startup my pc on windows settings and I can’t no longer restart or...

Discus and support By accident I clicked to startup my pc on windows settings and I can’t no longer restart or... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Also I can’t restart or start up a repair for some reason.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Never ends..., Sep 26, 2020.

1. By accident I clicked to startup my pc on windows settings and I can’t no longer restart or...

By accident I clicked to startup my pc on windows settings and I can’t no longer restart or... 9c3ca29f-843c-4cf3-9131-20feaba8b3a7?upload=true.jpg Also I can’t restart or start up a repair for some reason.

:)

Never ends..., Sep 26, 2020
  2. pigulici Win User

Pc problem, randomly doesn't turn on sometimes.

"
    Fast startup is a feature in Windows that helps your computer start faster. You can use the following steps to enable or disable fast startup.

• Type Control Panel in the search box.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Power Options.
    • Click Choose what the power buttons do.
    • Click Change settings that are currently unavailable.
    • Scroll down to Shutdown settings and uncheck Turn on fast startup.
    • Click Save changes."

pigulici, Sep 26, 2020
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 26, 2020
  4. tuunade98 Win User

By accident I clicked to startup my pc on windows settings and I can’t no longer restart or...

Pc problem, randomly doesn't turn on sometimes.

I turned it off i'll report back if problem still persists. Do you guys have any other ideas as well, just in case this doesn't work..

EDIT: sorry for double post

tuunade98, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

By accident I clicked to startup my pc on windows settings and I can’t no longer restart or...

1. By accident I clicked to startup my pc on windows settings and I can’t no longer restart or... - Similar Threads - accident clicked startup

2. Whenever I restart my pc, I go to the startup settings page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I restart my pc, I go to the startup settings page: I have an intel i7 I think and windows 11 PC and for the past couple of days for some reason, it kept freezing on me resulting in me having to restart my pc several times. Today however I started getting a bunch of blue screens of death. Then I forgot what happened but I got...
  3. Whenever I restart my pc, I go to the startup settings page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever I restart my pc, I go to the startup settings page: I have an intel i7 I think and windows 11 PC and for the past couple of days for some reason, it kept freezing on me resulting in me having to restart my pc several times. Today however I started getting a bunch of blue screens of death. Then I forgot what happened but I got...
  4. I can’t set up my new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t set up my new PC: I recently bought a new desktop PC and in the process of setting it up I am being prompted to sign in using an ‘Asurion’ email account, this is a service I have no experience with and I am worried that this PC is attached to their network somehow, is there anyway I can get...
  5. I can’t set up my new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t set up my new PC: I recently bought a new desktop PC and in the process of setting it up I am being prompted to sign in using an ‘Asurion’ email account, this is a service I have no experience with and I am worried that this PC is attached to their network somehow, is there anyway I can get...
  6. I can’t set up my new PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I accidently clicked on a spam email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I accidently clicked on a spam email: when i was using my phone, i accidently clicked on the spam category in gmail. then clicked on an email. it had inappriopate **** and the encryption is insanely insecure gmail says. i didnt click on anything when i was viewing itit is like someone sent you a virus link but...
  8. startup settings does not open when i click restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    startup settings does not open when i click restart: when i go to advanced option and click startup settings and when i click restart..its does not show the options screen instead my win 10 laptop restarts normally and go to log in screen....plz help me to fix this issue...
  9. HELP i accidently clicked on an ad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP i accidently clicked on an ad: Split from this thread. HELP i accidently clicked on an ad probably and i got this screen that came up and a voice that said i needed to take immediate action that my account was in jeopardy and to call the number in the screen. Mind you i couldn’t do anything on my screen....
  10. I accidently locked my PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I accidently locked my PC: yesterday, i accidently my pc. it said I need to call other admin to unlock it but how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidently-locked-my-pc/01ff4dba-e299-4151-ab7d-e2942451cd01"