Windows 10: by error i downloaded a free adobi program it loadrd many that were not wanted i cannot...

Discus and support by error i downloaded a free adobi program it loadrd many that were not wanted i cannot... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I by error installed a free abobi app with a lot of unwanted programs I got rid of most maybe but I cannot unistall search powered by yahoo it connot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by augie2h, Mar 23, 2019.

1. augie2h Win User

by error i downloaded a free adobi program it loadrd many that were not wanted i cannot...

I by error installed a free abobi app with a lot of unwanted programs I got rid of most maybe but I cannot unistall search powered by yahoo it connot be changed in firefox Microsoft sent a security warning but it may be to loate thanks

:)

augie2h, Mar 23, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 23, 2019
  3. NOPD Win User
    Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

4. Arun B J Win User

by error i downloaded a free adobi program it loadrd many that were not wanted i cannot...

Downloads of programs end up in error

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Are you getting this error message with all the programs or one program?

• I suggest you to send us Screen shot of the Error message.
    Follow the steps given in the link below to provide the screenshot.

How to include a screenshot in your post

How to include a screenshot in your post

I suggest you to install the program in clean boot state and check if the issue persist.

Place your computer in clean boot state and check if it helps.

Putting your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting".

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

1. by error i downloaded a free adobi program it loadrd many that were not wanted i cannot... - Similar Threads - error downloaded free

2. I want to recover photos that were deleted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to recover photos that were deleted.: Can someone in the community please help. I'm trying to recover deleted photos. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-recover-photos-that-were-deleted/2ab5677c-9613-464b-9d95-5681d7da7eb6
  3. I want to recover photos that were deleted.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to recover photos that were deleted.: Can someone in the community please help. I'm trying to recover deleted photos. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-recover-photos-that-were-deleted/2ab5677c-9613-464b-9d95-5681d7da7eb6
  4. Cannot get program i downloaded to open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot get program i downloaded to open: I'm running a Windows 10 computer and I have downloaded my checkbook Premiere Edition 19 that I bought at Office Depot using the disc on one computer and using the website on another computer and I'm getting the same error every time I try to open the app on both laptops I...
  5. Cannot get program i downloaded to open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot get program i downloaded to open: I'm running a Windows 10 computer and I have downloaded my checkbook Premiere Edition 19 that I bought at Office Depot using the disc on one computer and using the website on another computer and I'm getting the same error every time I try to open the app on both laptops I...
  6. Cannot get program i downloaded to open

7. I want install program but it is unable downloaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want install program but it is unable downloaded: Hello I want install program but it's unable install Pls help me...Windows 11 Home version : 21H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-install-program-but-it-is-unable-downloaded/8427e46b-0d42-4773-8c6b-9fc8416e0e1b
  8. I want install program but it is unable downloaded

I want install program but it is unable downloaded: Hello I want install program but it's unable install Pls help me...Windows 11 Home version : 21H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-install-program-but-it-is-unable-downloaded/8427e46b-0d42-4773-8c6b-9fc8416e0e1b
  9. Want a Free Back-Up program

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Want a Free Back-Up program: Want a Free Back-Up program that is REAL easy to use as I don't understand alot please. I run Windows 10 Home versionMany thanks and God Bless 180979
  10. Want a Free Back-Up program

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Want a Free Back-Up program: Want a Free Back-Up program that is REAL easy to use as I don't understand alot please. I run Windows 10 Home versionMany thanks and God Bless 180979