Windows 10: By mistake I deleted the desktop of HP widow 10 - 2013

Discus and support By mistake I deleted the desktop of HP widow 10 - 2013 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; By mistake I deleted the desktop of HP widow 10 - 2013... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ParesDas, Jan 30, 2021.

1. ParesDas Win User

By mistake I deleted the desktop of HP widow 10 - 2013

:)

ParesDas, Jan 30, 2021
  2. Try3 Win User

Deleted icons stay on desktop (not in desktop folder)

I can only suggest that you
    1 Add a list of steps you have already taken.
    2 Add a comment about restarting the computer. Do the deleted icons disappear then?
    2 Add a comment explaining if any Desktop items do delete correctly and whether or not there are any significant differences between those that do delete correctly and those that don't.
    3 Add a list of any OS tweaks you have done & any third-party OS-related utilities you have run.

I assume you have already reinstalled your display driver.
    I don't see a Repair install as being relevant. Repair Install - TenForumsTutorials

Denis

3. MohanC Win User
    windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Jan 30, 2021
  4. x509 Win User

Word and Excel 2013 now crash when I try to print or edit-Outlook OK

Trying to print or edit in Office 2013 Word and Excel now causes the program to crash. Outlook works fine.

the following have not fixed the problem.
    1. Repair install of Office 2013
    2. Uninstall (with Revo Pro) and then full re-install
    3. Uninstall and then reinstall of the HP Laserjet printer drive.

What is my next step, short of nuking the entire Win installation and starting over (ugh!)???

Thema:

1. By mistake I deleted the desktop of HP widow 10 - 2013 - Similar Threads - mistake deleted desktop

2. I deleted a dll file by mistake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted a dll file by mistake: I deleted the applicationmodel.dll file and now my PC keeps flickering. I can't do anything at all. If u know how to fix can u please help. It was from the system32 folder....
  3. I deleted a dll file by mistake

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I deleted a dll file by mistake: I deleted the applicationmodel.dll file and now my PC keeps flickering. I can't do anything at all. If u know how to fix can u please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-a-dll-file-by-mistake/266739fc-a28b-479f-afc7-69858af967b5
  4. I deleted my post by mistake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted my post by mistake: I deleted my post without thinking and now I will never be able to get the help I need. Is it possible to restore it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-my-post-by-mistake/4fae3032-6a9a-45b5-b85c-af382f19df98
  5. By mistake deleted battc.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    By mistake deleted battc.sys: My laptop OS is windows 7. I was just checking my laptop driver files. By mistake I deleted battc.sys from c:/windows/system32/drivers.Now my laptop is not working. As I starts it , it goes to start up repair and says can't repair. I also can't do system restore because I did...
  6. By mistake deleted battc.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    By mistake deleted battc.sys: My laptop OS is windows 7. I was just checking my laptop driver files. By mistake I deleted battc.sys from c:/windows/system32/drivers.Now my laptop is not working. As I starts it , it goes to start up repair and says can't repair. I also can't do system restore because I did...
  7. By mistake I deleted the desktop of HP widow 10 - 2013

in Windows 10 Customization
    By mistake I deleted the desktop of HP widow 10 - 2013: By mistake I deleted the desktop of HP widow 10 - 2013 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/by-mistake-i-deleted-the-desktop-of-hp-widow-10/52aad8ac-36ea-4152-8eba-2b50b3ab79aa
  8. Widows 10 Patch Deleted WiFi Option on My HP Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Widows 10 Patch Deleted WiFi Option on My HP Desktop: The update. download on the 12th of March has deleted the Wifi option from my OS. I went so far as to have a tech from my internet provider replace my modem, this morning, that didn't fix the problem at all. This patch has prevented me from updating IOT and medical devices...
  9. Reset widows 10 desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset widows 10 desktop: i got a gift a from a friend 1 year old windows 10 desktop but when i tried to reset it stuck to 6 percent for almost 5 hours now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-widows-10-desktop/b6514176-73b3-4048-8f9c-f23d8e3b8f45
  10. can delete - i had a mistake

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can delete - i had a mistake: my mistake, please delete*Smile 39396