Windows 10: By pass my local administrator password because I don't have Internet access

Discus and support By pass my local administrator password because I don't have Internet access in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was resetting my lap top I osteoporosis my Internet connection My login was my Microsoft password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TocoPelu453, Jul 25, 2018.

1. By pass my local administrator password because I don't have Internet access

I was resetting my lap top I osteoporosis my Internet connection

My login was my Microsoft password

:)

TocoPelu453, Jul 25, 2018

2. Forgot local password, internet disabled.

Hello,

To better assist you regarding the password of your computer, we suggest that you reset the local account password for you to gain access on your computer. To do this, you may follow the steps provided on this
    article
    created by svalderas.

Let us know how it goes after following the steps provided on the article.

Joseph Ban, Jul 25, 2018
  3. James_C. Win User
    Administrative password bypass

Hi,

I got to the step 3 you suggested. But my computer system doesn't give me an option to enter the password.

it doesn't let me pass that step.

James_C., Jul 25, 2018
  4. By pass my local administrator password because I don't have Internet access

Unable to access Local Disks (CBy pass my local administrator password because I don't  have Internet access :), (DBy pass my local administrator password because I don't  have Internet access :), and any programs inside those

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with privileges to access the local account, I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

• Please be informed us the troubleshooting steps you have already tried.

This issue might be due to some error in system settings.

If you have not yet tried the below steps, I suggest you to perform and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to log out from the current user account, restart the computer and log-in with the administrator account and check if you are able to access the local drivers.

If the issue still persists,

Step 2: I suggest you to place the computer in safe mode, try to log-in with administrator account and check if the issue persists.

Try the above steps and reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

By pass my local administrator password because I don't have Internet access

1. By pass my local administrator password because I don't have Internet access - Similar Threads - pass local administrator

2. boot loop again, can't access advanced startup because i don't know the administrator password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    boot loop again, can't access advanced startup because i don't know the administrator password: Just a few weeks ago, I had to reset my computer because it was stuck in an infinite boot loop. Now, it is in another boot loop thanks to a CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error, but this time I can't access advanced startup as I don't know the password to the administrator account. I...
  3. boot loop again, can't access advanced startup because i don't know the administrator password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    boot loop again, can't access advanced startup because i don't know the administrator password: Just a few weeks ago, I had to reset my computer because it was stuck in an infinite boot loop. Now, it is in another boot loop thanks to a CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error, but this time I can't access advanced startup as I don't know the password to the administrator account. I...
  4. I don't have administrator access on my computer even though I'm an administrator

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't have administrator access on my computer even though I'm an administrator: When I try to install something or just move something from the local disk c, a warning appears saying that I do not have access and I need to contact the administrator even though I am the administrator, after changing the profile settings to have access to that disk but it...
  5. I don't have administrator access on my computer even though I'm an administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have administrator access on my computer even though I'm an administrator: When I try to install something or just move something from the local disk c, a warning appears saying that I do not have access and I need to contact the administrator even though I am the administrator, after changing the profile settings to have access to that disk but it...
  6. I don't have administrator access on my computer even though I'm an administrator

7. I forgot my administrator password local password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I forgot my administrator password local password: Is there a way to bypass the administrator password? I didn't use a Microsoft account, it is a local password. I tried safe mode and I still can't get in. I didn't back up my files and I have word documents and power point files that I want to recover. Please let me know what...
  8. I forgot my administrator password local password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my administrator password local password: Is there a way to bypass the administrator password? I didn't use a Microsoft account, it is a local password. I tried safe mode and I still can't get in. I didn't back up my files and I have word documents and power point files that I want to recover. Please let me know what...
  9. I forgot my administrator password local password

10. Parent Passed Away, I don't have password to account.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Parent Passed Away, I don't have password to account.: My mother passed away earlier this year. I actually both built and assisted her in acquiring the computers that she had. I am in need of how to get the password, for much easier connection, and any assistance towards this means is appreciated. Here are my hurtles: 1....