Windows 10: Bypass 30 day billing security restriction.

Discus and support Bypass 30 day billing security restriction. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My friends recently brought the free game Vigor and after looking into it it looks like a fun game to play. The problem was the game is only on the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LoganFayle, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Bypass 30 day billing security restriction.

My friends recently brought the free game Vigor and after looking into it it looks like a fun game to play. The problem was the game is only on the Microsoft store website not the desktop app, this created several problems for me. I tried to download the game with my main outlook email account but since it is not my email that is used for my desktop sign in so the website would not recognize the computer so I had to login using my desktop email, a email I just made for the computer many years ago. Since the website required a code sent via text message and I created this account many years ago before I got my own personal phone number I used my home phone number and home phones don't give or receive text messages so I had to change the phone number to my personal number and I am locked out of purchases for 30 days. My friends and I don't want to wait until January 15th 2021 so I am asking if there is any way the 30 day restriction is temporally lifted or something or even the game is just added to my account with the restriction still present im really just asking for the game.

:)

LoganFayle, Dec 16, 2020

2. Didn't know updating security info would take 30 days...

Why is my Microsoft account security info change still pending?

Applies to: Microsoft Account

When you remove all your old security info and replace it with something new, your Microsoft account is restricted for 30 days. During that time, we'll send notifications to the phone number or email address that's being removed, in case an attacker is attempting
    to remove your information. We can't expedite this process.

If you didn't make the security changes, or you changed your mind:

Go to Protect your account and sign in.

At the security info change is still pending, select If you didn't request this, let us know.

Or, you changed your mind and want to keep your existing security info, select Cancel this request.

What you can do while changes are pending

If you made the security info changes:

After 30 days, the security information you chose to remove will be deleted.

During this 30-day period, you can still access most Microsoft services, but you won't be able to do things that require a security code, like changing your password, email addresses or manage parental controls online.

You can view, change, or add billing information, and make purchases.

If you have two-step verification enabled:

You won't be able to sign in to your account unless you have the Microsoft

Authenticator app and had previously set it up on this account, or you have access to your old security information. This includes not being able to sign in to other Microsoft services such as Outlook.com or OneDrive.

Paul_Mykel, Dec 16, 2020
  3. divertiti Win User
    Bypassing Bezel Management restrictions??

Does anyone know how to bypass these restrictions short of actually flashing the EDID of the monitors? One would think there should be a toggle in the registry somewhere...

divertiti, Dec 16, 2020
  4. Bypass 30 day billing security restriction.

Norton security billing

I am not receiving norton security and you have charged me twice the 9.99. no information on how to cancel. #'s 031100015691 - Nov. 6, 2020 &#028000018232 Oct.. 6 2020. Where will I find your contact number?

Moved from: Microsoft Advertising/Digital Marketing Center/Billing and payments

KarenJaskulski, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

Bypass 30 day billing security restriction.

1. Bypass 30 day billing security restriction. - Similar Threads - Bypass billing security

2. How can I bypass the 30 day info update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I bypass the 30 day info update: I upgraded my cpu today on my pc and after I booted my pc for the first time with the new cpu my windows security settings changed.I didn't have access to the phone number on my account as I got a new number. I've updated it now but windows has now locked me out of my pc for...
  3. How can I bypass the 30 day info update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I bypass the 30 day info update: I upgraded my cpu today on my pc and after I booted my pc for the first time with the new cpu my windows security settings changed.I didn't have access to the phone number on my account as I got a new number. I've updated it now but windows has now locked me out of my pc for...
  4. Anyway to bypass the 30 day lockout for changing my phone number.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyway to bypass the 30 day lockout for changing my phone number.: Hi, I got a new phone number a while ago and have only just got round to changing it now, I’m now locked out of using my PC for 30 days, is this some kind of sick joke? Why on earth would I need to be locked out for 30 days when every single other platform on the planet...
  5. 30 days

30 days: Hi can u please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/30-days/86fbd689-8b50-44d1-a85f-f022bca8f1cb
  6. Bypass restrictions

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Bypass restrictions: HiMy son belongs to my Microsoft family as a child. Every time he has to ask for time to use the pc for valid reasons before you start thinking I’m too strict . He has a Lenovo laptop Since yesterday he can access the laptop at any time of the day without approvals on that...
  7. Bypass restrictions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bypass restrictions: HiMy son belongs to my Microsoft family as a child. Every time he has to ask for time to use the pc for valid reasons before you start thinking I’m too strict . He has a Lenovo laptop Since yesterday he can access the laptop at any time of the day without approvals on that...
  8. Bypass restrictions

9. Update Security 30 days?!!! How to Expedite???

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Update Security 30 days?!!! How to Expedite???: I am trying to help my cousin with his computer. The Security Info in his Microsoft account has the wrong phone number which he needs it to be corrected so that a PIN can be sent to her so I updated it and then found out it takes 30 days?!?!!!I tried to cancel the request,...
  10. Bypassing 30 day free trial

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bypassing 30 day free trial: I have downloaded Excel for a 30 day free trial. I would like to go ahead with it and also get access to all the other Office programs. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bypassing-30-day-free-trial/94b4aefa-3a1a-4666-8e4d-91aac5929225"