Windows 10: Bypass create user account during Windows OOBE

Discus and support Bypass create user account during Windows OOBE in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, Create answer file via WSIM for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019. I wanna the answer file to "Enable build-in Administrator account" and bypass... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by vtaroko, Jan 17, 2021.

1. vtaroko Win User

Bypass create user account during Windows OOBE

Hello,

Create answer file via WSIM for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019.
    I wanna the answer file to "Enable build-in Administrator account" and bypass "Create User Account" during Windows OOBE.

After editing answer file as follows, Windows OOBE still appear "Create User Account" and ask for three security questions.
    Would you please tell me how to solve this problem ? Thanks.

Code:
    :)

vtaroko, Jan 17, 2021

2. Unable to create new User account

Hi Richard,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you logged in with a Microsoft account or Local account?

• Are you trying to create new user account using Administrator account?
    I suggest you to run SFC scan.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files

Run the System File Checker (SFC) scan to fix any corrupted files. Follow these steps:

https://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833?wa=wsignin1.0

Please get back to us with the information required, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jan 17, 2021
  3. Am unable to create a new user. Accounts -> Add someone else to this PC options is not working to create a new account.

Hi Pawan,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the computer, sign-in and check with the status of this issue. As this might be a temporary issue.

Follow the below steps to create a new user account:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Control Panel.
    • Select User Accounts, click on Manage another account.
    • Select Add a new user in PC settings, click on
      Add someone else to this PC
      and follow onscreen instructions.
    Refer to: Create a local user account
    in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of creating a new user account for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Kari Win User

Renaming User Accounts and their folders

If the PC comes with a preset user account, the only thing you need to do is to create a new user account using any name you want to. Even if you want to start using a Microsoft account instead of a local account, a feature not available in Windows 7, create your new user account as a local account and switch to MS account later when signed in to this new user account.

Important to remember is to make your new, final user account as an adminsitartor account; by default the first user created in Windows 10 will be an admin, all successive accounts only standard.

When you have created the new account and made it admin, you can then remove the preset account.

ToDo list:
    1. Sign in to preset user account set by PC seller
    2. Create your personal, new account as local account
    3. Still signed in to preset account, make your new self created account admin
    4. Sign out from preset account
    5. Sign in to your new account
    6. Remove the preset account
    7. Switch to MS account if preferred
    Tutorials:

If the PC comes with preinstalled Windows with no user accounts set up (as in most cases with new PC), the first boot starts a so called OOBE mode (Out-of-Box Experience). During the OOBE you will set up the initial, first admin user account by yourself. Create the account as a local account, switch to MS account later when first signed in with this account. See step 24 in tutorial to see how to setup a local account in OOBE: Windows 10 - Clean Install - Windows 10 Forums.

Notice that setting your user account up as a local account is recommended also for those users who want to use an MS account. When an account is set up as an MS account, Windows uses a five character abbreviation for the user profile name and user folder name. An example: let's say your MS account email address is foebane.doe@anyemailprovider.com. Windows would in this case create the user profile and its folder named as foedo, three characters from the first name (before the dot), two characters from last name (after the dot), or as foeba, five first characters of the email address.

By creating first a local account Foebane, that will be the name of the profile and your user folder. Now when switching to MS account, that name will be kept.

Thema:

1. Bypass create user account during Windows OOBE - Similar Threads - Bypass create user

2. Restart PC during Windows OOBE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restart PC during Windows OOBE: I just reserved my computer and got to the OOBE setup and I noticed that my mouse and keyboard doesn't work I don't have external mouse's and keyboards aswell, can I turn off my PC safely and turn on at the OOBE the next start up?...
  3. Can you bypass security question configuration for a local user in Windows 11 OOBE with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you bypass security question configuration for a local user in Windows 11 OOBE with...: Currently we are deploying a PPKG and Unattend XML on all of our Windows 10 and Windows 11 machines. We are seeing errors when trying to disable this before first logon.On windows 10 this works fine. On windows 11 it throws an error OOBELOCAL...
  4. Can you bypass security question configuration for a local user in Windows 11 OOBE with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you bypass security question configuration for a local user in Windows 11 OOBE with...: Currently we are deploying a PPKG and Unattend XML on all of our Windows 10 and Windows 11 machines. We are seeing errors when trying to disable this before first logon. <CommandLine>cmd /c reg ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System /v...
  5. Can you bypass security question configuration for a local user in Windows 11 OOBE with...

Can you bypass security question configuration for a local user in Windows 11 OOBE with...: Currently we are deploying a PPKG and Unattend XML on all of our Windows 10 and Windows 11 machines. We are seeing errors when trying to disable this before first logon. <CommandLine>cmd /c reg ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System /v...
  6. Is "user oobe create elevated object server" safe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is "user oobe create elevated object server" safe?: Is "user OOBE create elevated object server" safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-user-oobe-create-elevated-object-server-safe/1b1f0b04-25ce-4f3b-aa03-25d2900e3a49
  7. Is "user oobe create elevated object server" safe?

Is "user oobe create elevated object server" safe?: Is "user OOBE create elevated object server" safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-user-oobe-create-elevated-object-server-safe/1b1f0b04-25ce-4f3b-aa03-25d2900e3a49
  8. Is "user oobe create elevated object server" safe?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. OOBE Loop. Cannot create account during setup of new ASUS laptop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OOBE Loop. Cannot create account during setup of new ASUS laptop.: Recently received a new, never used ASUS ZenBook 14 (ASUS UX433F) and am trying to get it setup for an employee. I'm getting stuck in a loop and not able to create an account, either via Microsoft sign in or via a local account. Here's what I'm seeing: When going through the...
  10. User OOBE Create Elevated Object Server

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    User OOBE Create Elevated Object Server: In my quest to try to fix a winsxs corruption, that makes DISM fail and SFC can't fix it, I ran in to this issue that it pops up "User OOBE Create Elevated Object Server" every time I log in. I did fix this by installing the Windows 10 default apps again. I think this issue...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. w10 skip oobe

2. windows 10 skip oobe and make a new user