Windows 10: Bypass restrictions

Discus and support Bypass restrictions in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; HiMy son belongs to my Microsoft family as a child. Every time he has to ask for time to use the pc for valid reasons before you start thinking I’m too... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by N&BH, Oct 16, 2021.

1. N&BH Win User

Bypass restrictions

HiMy son belongs to my Microsoft family as a child. Every time he has to ask for time to use the pc for valid reasons before you start thinking I’m too strict . He has a Lenovo laptop Since yesterday he can access the laptop at any time of the day without approvals on that laptop although nothing has changed in my family on his Microsoft accountHe can act as an admin basically although he is not oneIf I login with his account on a different pc it works as it should so the issue only happens on his Lenovo laptop. This has happened since he wanted to change the date on his PC to 2022 try

:)

2. divertiti Win User

Bypassing Bezel Management restrictions??

Does anyone know how to bypass these restrictions short of actually flashing the EDID of the monitors? One would think there should be a toggle in the registry somewhere...

divertiti, Oct 16, 2021
  3. fdm2000 Win User
    Ways to bypass the login theme and signin do not work

Tried setting netplwiz in option 1 step 4 which shows no check in users must enter ..... no bypass of login

Tried step 4 in option 5 below to disable require sign-on on wakeup via policy via registry but still no change on wakeup still getting the screen picture that requires hitting Esc to move to the sign in window which shows a silhouette image, my user name and a sign in button in order to access my desktop screen. Guess I will have to live with the extra steps.

Again thanks for your interest and suggestions.

fdm2000, Oct 16, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Bypass restrictions

Unable to set restriction for local user in Windows 10

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

• How did you noticed that user is still able to access the drive?

• Did you log into the local user account and check the permission?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below to restrict the user.

• In File Explorer, right click on the drive which you want to restrict.
    • Click Properties.
    • Click the Security tab.
    • Click on Edit to change the permissions.
    • Uncheck all the permission for system.
    • Click OK and make sure the change is applied to all subfolders and files.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

Bypass restrictions

1. Bypass restrictions - Similar Threads - Bypass restrictions

2. Is it illegal to bypass restrictions and install Windows 11 on an old PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it illegal to bypass restrictions and install Windows 11 on an old PC?: Hello! I want to buy a license and install Windows 11 on my computer using the media creation tool, but as shown by the PC Health Check application that I downloaded from Microsoft, my computer does not support installing Windows 11. On the net, I found various...
  3. Is it illegal to bypass restrictions and install Windows 11 on an old PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it illegal to bypass restrictions and install Windows 11 on an old PC?: Hello! I want to buy a license and install Windows 11 on my computer using the media creation tool, but as shown by the PC Health Check application that I downloaded from Microsoft, my computer does not support installing Windows 11. On the net, I found various...
  4. Windows 10 glitches - which is better, Windows 11 bypassing restrictions or Windows 10 Reset?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 glitches - which is better, Windows 11 bypassing restrictions or Windows 10 Reset?: Warning - This is going to be a long post. : I have Windows 10 OS build 19043.1645. I have had a glitch for about 2 years. I was using 2 Microsoft Office 365 accounts, one business and one personal. Somehow, the wires got crossed, and my computer locked me out. I had to get a...
  5. Windows 10 glitches - which is better, Windows 11 bypassing restrictions or Windows 10 Reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 glitches - which is better, Windows 11 bypassing restrictions or Windows 10 Reset?: Warning - This is going to be a long post. : I have Windows 10 OS build 19043.1645. I have had a glitch for about 2 years. I was using 2 Microsoft Office 365 accounts, one business and one personal. Somehow, the wires got crossed, and my computer locked me out. I had to get a...
  6. Windows 10 glitches - which is better, Windows 11 bypassing restrictions or Windows 10 Reset?

7. Bypass restrictions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bypass restrictions: HiMy son belongs to my Microsoft family as a child. Every time he has to ask for time to use the pc for valid reasons before you start thinking I’m too strict . He has a Lenovo laptop Since yesterday he can access the laptop at any time of the day without approvals on that...
  8. Bypass restrictions

Bypass restrictions: HiMy son belongs to my Microsoft family as a child. Every time he has to ask for time to use the pc for valid reasons before you start thinking I’m too strict . He has a Lenovo laptop Since yesterday he can access the laptop at any time of the day without approvals on that...
  9. Security Issue: Teams allows to bypass familiy web access restrictions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Issue: Teams allows to bypass familiy web access restrictions: I set up a restricted Windows 10 familiy member account. With this account it is impossible to access youtube.com and other webites. This works if you try to access the site directly with egde: any attempt is blocked by the Windows family feature and reported with a...
  10. Microsoft Family bypass URL restriction by clicking link in Teams

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family bypass URL restriction by clicking link in Teams: I am blocking YouTube.com through MS Family on my son's Windows 10 laptop, which he is using for remote learning. His class uses MS Teams and he accesses it through MS Edge browser. I have disabled all other browsers since Edge is the only browser that supports site blocking....