Windows 10: Bypass the Logon screen in Windows 10 ver 2004

Discus and support Bypass the Logon screen in Windows 10 ver 2004 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Since the inception of Win 10 ver 2004 there has been an item changed that no longer allows the Logon screen to be bypassed. In earlier version one... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Bladerunner54, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Bypass the Logon screen in Windows 10 ver 2004

Since the inception of Win 10 ver 2004 there has been an item changed that no longer allows the Logon screen to be bypassed. In earlier version one could go do this:

Press Windows key + R to open Run.
    Type netplwiz into the Run bar and hit Enter.
    Select the User account you are using under the User tab.
    Check by clicking "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer" checkbox and click on Apply.

That no longer works.

Now however that line"Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer" and checkbox is no longer there. Also in "Settings>Accounts>Sign in options ..there is no longer a choice there that allows bypassing the logon screen.

There was also a change that could be made in policy section that would accomplish this. That also no longer works.

I would like to know if there is a NEW way to accomplish this. I don't care if there may be some method for the OS to automatically put my password in and go through the logon screen. How can I accomplish this in Version 2004? Thank You!

:)

Bladerunner54, Jun 23, 2020

2. Bypass LOGON

In Windows 10 in late February 2018 I tried to use "command" then "netplwiz" to bypass logon screen. This used to work but the screen giving options no longer appears. Help!

AnneLeach1, Jun 23, 2020
  3. joewestin Win User
    Is there anyway to bypass the initial logon that requires a password?

I have a problem with windows 10, is there anyway to bypass the initial logon that requires a password? I’ve done google and it only indicates ‘netplwiz’, i’ve done everything that’s suggested and it still fails.

joewestin, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Bypass the Logon screen in Windows 10 ver 2004

lumia 950xl camera bypasses logon screen

I just noticed that I can bypass the logon screen simply by activating camera button and then press the windows button. No code, no iris scan. Press the two buttons and im in.

is this how the camera button is supposed to work?

R O Sommer, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Bypass the Logon screen in Windows 10 ver 2004

1. Bypass the Logon screen in Windows 10 ver 2004 - Similar Threads - Bypass Logon screen

2. Windows 10 ver.2004/ver.21H1 kernel crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 ver.2004/ver.21H1 kernel crashes: Overview:My PC infrequently once a week or more restarts unexpectedly, without notice.This issue lasts over 6 month among ver.2004 and ver.21H1.Description:This unexpected restart does not recognized by Windows kernel and no error information is recorded, of course no...
  3. Bypassing PIN (cannot logon)

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Bypassing PIN (cannot logon): Hi, A friend of mine recently passed away. I am trying to gain access to his pc to recover photos and documents for his mother. The computer is PIN protected. Password resetting tools I've tried do not remove the PIN unfortunately. I do not know his Microsoft account. If I...
  4. Windows 10 2004 logon screen slower every day

Windows 10 2004 logon screen slower every day: I have more computers On all of those the logon screen is taking longer and longer every day. It's truly annoying to wait on super strong computers minutes to get through the logon screen. It's clearly another windows bug, introduced with the 2004 update. If I delete the...
  5. Windows 10 ver 2004 freezes

Windows 10 ver 2004 freezes: Since installing windows 10 pro ver 2004 my computer has been freezing up at the oddest times. It just hangs with no controls and I have to manually turn the computer off and then on again. Sometimes it will freeze up again sometimes not. WTH?...
  6. No internet on windows 10 ver 2004

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet on windows 10 ver 2004: Hello I have many PC in company, some pc updated to windows 10 version 2004. From there, i got problem with the network and internet: Although PCs are connecting to internet but windows shows No internet access. This problem shows almost time, it's annoying for users, for...
  7. Updated to Windows 10 ver 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updated to Windows 10 ver 2004: I updated to Windows 10 2004 a few hours ago. Everything is going fine and Windows is being super snappy surprisingly. Although I've hit two problems. My laptop got stuck in night mode and it couldn't be disabled, thankfully I was able to fix that by reinstalling the display...
  8. Stuck With Ver 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck With Ver 2004: Hey everyone i was trying to downgrade back to 1909 via the media creation tool but the only option i got is "nothing" so i was wandering is there anyway around this ? [ATTACH]...
  9. how to bypass logon screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to bypass logon screen: I have tried the one about typing netplwiz in run box then go to box that has logon password uncheck box that says user must inter password to logon then inter password then confirm then click okay twice I have tried this over and over again and it never works this is a new...
  10. Bypass logon?

in Windows 10 Support
    Bypass logon?: OK, so I have installed Win10 (9926) from the ISO image, and managed to customise it a bit, but there are still some annoyances, like... ...having to log on every time Win10 starts up. I have persuaded it not to ask after waking up from sleep, but how can I persuade it to...